Iron or stainless steel for pantone reactor?

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Iron or stainless steel for pantone reactor?

by lau » 19/04/06, 12:57

Hello everybody

according to the fallout of experiences of the different proto; it's difficult to know without trying it myself if a stainless steel rod provides the same savings as a simple iron rod stretched.
I can already hear some say: let it go rusty ... others announce 25% saving on auto without this problem of rust.
In May I will try the experiment in relation to 310 (for which I already know the results).
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 19/04/06, 15:41

Hello Lau

The rust is not done with cold engine even when the reactor is not hot, it is done when we stop the engine
when you walk with vinegar water or the bubbler sends liquid into the reactor, but if everything is hot it takes a long time to rust.
A slight layer of rust does not affect the function
Normally if you use the engine regularly the rod becomes
blue and greyish small spots of rust this is done at the beginning of the stem, I speak for a 100% panton with a little water)
In the 100% panton I put an aluminum rod (duraluminium)
and compare a stretched steel rod no differrence ..
In water doping exclusively I do not know?
If we had the fairest time on the differrence between stainless steel and differrent grades we would not be obliged to do each one of our side the same experiences.
In my case I did not want to experiment with the rods on an auto assembly, (I spend a year on the rods) otherwise I will have made an accessible assembly to easily change the rods.
I think the shape of the stem is more important than its composition.

Andre
0 x
zac

by zac » 19/04/06, 18:26

Hello

I use iron rods (which I have on hand), it rust little with everyday use.
If the vehicle remains immobilized longer, it rust a bit, so the doping only works again after 50 to 100km. : Evil:
all that is valid for "new" reactor, after 10 / 15000km a bizare layer is formed and it does not rust anymore : Lol:

By cons between the "it rust and it rust more", : Idea: there is a phase or it just rust on part and if you remove the rusting tip the yield improves.

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 20/04/06, 14:22

Hello André and Zac!

I was also told about this famous varnish which prevents rust; and it is established only after a few thousand km. Kevin in his rare interventions also spoke of iron rods that have very good results!
Zac you put your finger on a sensitive point. Rust is oxidized iron, stainless steel theoretically does not rust; if you raise the rust the yield improves because precisely the iron has undergone this necessary oxidation, after which we can deduce many things : Cheesy:
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Iron or stainless steel

by denis » 20/04/06, 14:49

hello, all, I was told nickel-plated steel rod, with space - 1mm between rod / tube (for gasoline), the person puts the grid nikel (kind of gasoline fuel filter) but it The result is "spectacular" as much as on tractors !! quanthome: chevrolet, scenic. The problem is that to make eessaye, conso ... etc I have trouble :!: I ride very little : Cheesy: : the fuel at 3 € / l : Cheesy: . This morning I put for 101.75 € it hurts, but it will do for a moment, I have not said, I too walk without a car, there is not that for this move. André, for the form, can you develop? or it's still projects of experience 8)
0 x
Other

by Other » 20/04/06, 14:52

Hello Lau
If you put a long rod for a given reactor there is a place
at the entrance of the stem, which remains cold in 100% panton, it is noted by the color after a certain time of walking.
Now if we add water to the assembly it is particularly this part that tends to rust first, the rust is done on metal that deviates wet and dries, so it corresponds to the useless length of the rod.
ZAC cuts where the rust begins, I cut the color or starts slightly less, and arrives at the same
conclusion to determine the length.
If we measure an iron rod with a bousole we also arrive at the same result to know the length of the rod, it is in the cold part that the bousole makes an inversion is the one that must be cut, but be careful with a bousole, you have to measure both ways to make sure you find the right place.
Although the accuracy on the length of the rod is not critical.
the air gap and more critical ..
A steel rod, which has fuel running turns blue-black as blue-barreled weapons, then it protects against oxidation.
A steel rod plated with nickel should be done.
I can do copper plating with a bath and running
of 2 volts.

Andre
0 x
JLS
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by JLS » 20/04/06, 15:15

Hello, the "pros"

From what I have been able to understand, according to those who have tried to understand, the rod of the reactor undergoes a very strong magnetization during operation.

Is not it logical that a non-magnetic material like some stainless steel can work less well?

In this case it would be better to prefer a rod of iron (steel) plated with a stainless metal (chrome)?

In this case it would be interesting to test the rods of jacks or dampers that should do just fine.

Me gourge?

See you soon
0 x
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 20/04/06, 15:21

0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)
Asgard bone tyr
My R21 Pantone on TF1 :)
My R21 Pantone on TF1 :)

by Asgard bone tyr » 20/04/06, 18:25

hello everyone!
Stem story, I tested that steel !!!
Why? Because we talk about magnetism, stainless steel is not!
Because the 6M bar costs considerably less in stretched, easier to work!
For the rust, an error of use of the reactor can be at the origin !!! I explain: when you stop your engine ... closes the valve out bubbler, let the escape heat what remains, close the valve left reactor, let the ADM of air empty the circuit, THEN and only at this moment, stop the engine !!! 8) So no risk of corrosion, neither the rod nor the rest :::
For nickel; chrome and other think that where we are at the level of the protos, we do not need to sprend the head with ts these stuff!
AC steel works is the cheapest it strikes everywhere in 6M or fall! And then an objective analysis of the various metalsa use, is not yet to our reach! : Evil: : Cheesy:(each in his corner)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/04/06, 18:33

The importance of magnetism has never been demonstrated as a condition of operation ... moreover even if the rod is stainless steel it remains the "rest" of the "reactor" which is not necessarily stainless steel ... .
0 x