Iron or stainless steel for pantone reactor?

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
pluesy
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by pluesy » 03/05/06, 15:39

the best way to compare is to redo the experience with a non-pantone exchanger (copper cone heated) and then with a pantone exchanger keeping the same flow of fuel and the same burner ca cut off any sterile discusion ...

did anyone ever try the experiment?
0 x

"There are only two infinite things, the universe and human stupidity ... but for the world, I have no absolute certainty."
[Albert Einstein]
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 03/05/06, 16:43

Hello Schult

Although we are off topic here it's the reactor rod
so if you want to talk about burner opens a post.

We must stop comparing a burner with an engine
I have more experience in burners than in engines
for having developed the design of the burner ball, and much else before. We must not compare the combustion in a turbojet turbine,
the combustion in a burner is at low speed with low pressure, it is the same for turbo although the pressures in the combustion chamber is higher, but I would not elaborate here. I will fill a page and the secrets of Pratt
For a diesel engine combustion is very complex and is under high pressure, the addition of water in this cycle does not have the role of providing energy, but to improve the combustion cycle which is more bad at high load and high revs on auto engines, it corrects the cycle of semi diesel auto to bring it closer to the real diesel cycle. Ride at 160kmh with panton and without panton you will see a differrence, at 90 kmh there is a weak differrence ..
I would not elaborate the top since it is the burners that interest you. But before you have to know that we can run an explosion engine with fuel oil, without fumming and without self-ignition even with oil drain, it is something amazing to see a motor walk without autoallummer with fuels as heavy and without fumm

For the oil burners in the steelworks where I worked, I had to make significant changes to the burners, arrived with an ordinary burner at temperatures that reach close to the melting point of the steel and a flame blue so make a blue flame with oil there is nothing extraordinary.
When you feed the burner with the proper nozzle and a heavier fuel (Banker) black oil boat has finished the blue flame, it is bright white, although the temperature is even higher.

To raise the temperature of a burner, it is enough to supply it with high air and heated to 500 or 600c, this results in a saving and a higher temperature in all the industries where the high temperature is necessary. this way.
In a burner do not confuse total heat in volume and high temperature concentrated in a small flame,
My burner that also serves forging and melting metals
I have limited the high temperature to 1200c, and I have no pulsating air, it takes its air by syphon. the high temperature has a lot of inconvenience when we just want to use it for garage heating, the high temperature requires a combustion chamber and burner nozzles in very good material with insulation.
The simple method if you have nothing to measure the temperature, melts a copper wire in the flame, I do it with fried potato oil ... unfiltered

When to boost the burner with water, I had no success with water in a burner and I would even say a drop in temperature of the flame, a change of color to the flame
As he does not leave any fummé by the chimney.
As the oil is available for free, the consumption is very low, I'm not stubborn with water, which is not the case with diesel engines.
Now if you have made burners and want to elaborate on the subject opens a specific post .. Although the panton reactor is simple to achieve, but there is so much difference between a 100% panton, a doping water on gasoline or on a diesel
without putting the burners in one basket

Andre
0 x
JLS
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by JLS » 03/05/06, 18:02

Thank you André and hat for your experience in burners

My basic question was focused on the subject "stem":

Is it possible (on a burner) to detect a variation of operation by changing the type of rod?

I thought (if it was possible) that it would be easier to quantify.

But if it is mandatory to use a combustion engine to obtain exploitable results, too bad, it complicates quite a lot of experience.

A+

J-Luc
0 x
Other

by Other » 03/05/06, 19:08

Hello
Very many panton editors have done burners or at least we have no feedback experience, the experimenter is not all on the forum they read, but do not always write.

Just as the length of the rod and the air gap are almost all in the same conclusions between 100mm and 200mm and 1mm air gap.
As for the material that goes from ordinary steel to stainless steel almost every grade some advocates 310 other nickel
but little return, or at least credible. These materials when we search it is found that it is not for all DIYers, it is almost as difficult as looking for material
stainless steel for solidifying bone in orthopedic ...

Andre
0 x
Philippe Schutt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Philippe Schutt » 03/05/06, 21:29

Hi André,

on an engine I agree, we ran our oil solex like that. a loop of copper tube around the cylinder served as a heater.
No GEET in this montage either.
The burners do not interest me particularly, I only insure against experiments presented as revolutionary while they are feasible as well without a reactor.
0 x
Other

by Other » 04/05/06, 02:35

Hello
I am of your opinion on some miracle fixture that consumes more water than diesel and who make great savings and thinks to have found the patente of the century, Chambrin is before us and many others that we do not know. .
Still, it is a montage of great simplicity, even if the results are not as great as you want.
But do not compare the assembly to a simple exchanger
an explosion engine works very well oil provided you have a good rod, remove the rod and it smokes and ratchet, replaces the rod with a rod of copper same dimmension and it works with difficulty with auto-ignition, the same thing with a thin tube instead of a rod.
And I'll say it again when you manage to run an engine explosion oil drain without any additional fuel, and when you managed to run a motor circuit bubbling bubbler mixture of water and gasoline, it becomes interesting to analyze, at least for me, these two experiences that pique my curiosity
To run a car with fuel oil is done for an experiment either to roll at 100kmh on a motorway and to adjust the ratio, I have to pass a 4,5 liter like that, as soon as you slow down and that the reactor cooled it turns on. so complicated on a variable engine and without great interest the gasoline costs 1,10 $ the liter and the oil 0,80 $ the liter

On the forum, nobody swells his head with his montage, the savings is in the 20% a 30% sometimes a small tip, but I think most, here his quite modest and realistic, the figures that are announced on the forum are often reproduced by those who made several montages, so credible. Once you are in the montages you become in a position to follow the pantoniseurs according to the problems that they meet, to have lived them, and the forum The goal is for new people to move faster.
If the question is posed, differrence between steel rod or stainless steel with high nickel content is that some have advance substantial gains with rods with large nickel%. that's why we need reliable results, otherwise we will spend our time trying ...

Andre
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 04/05/06, 08:27

exactly and we still saw no one on this forum tell us that with a rod 100% NI fuel savings are greater. Nobody!
Neither Kevin nor Christopher nor whoever. And on quanthomme we must take the figures with tweezers :|
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
Philippe Schutt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Philippe Schutt » 04/05/06, 11:48

Andre wrote:an explosion engine works very well oil provided you have a good rod, remove the rod and it smokes and ratchet, replaces the rod with a rod of copper same dimmension and it works with difficulty with auto-ignition, the same thing with a thin tube instead of a rod.

do you have any idea what metal feature might be involved?
0 x
pluesy
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by pluesy » 04/05/06, 12:24

I think it's a problem of magnetic permeability ...

with the friction in the reactor certain atoms must lose their electrons; and free electrons and ions must wander at high speed which creates a current of electrons and a magnetic field as the magnetic field is opposed to the cause that gives rise to it and it tends to slow down the flow so it heats it releases even more electrons ect ...

if materials with low magnetic permeability are used there is almost no magnetic field and the reaction can not be initiated ...

the materials must not lose their permeability with the temperature otherwise the effect decreases ...

I think it is also necessary that the electrons of the metals in games can release it easily when it rises in temperature like the filament which generates the electrons in a cathode tube (the filament is in tungsten!)

find a metal that synthetizes all these criteria and you'll think I have a great rod ...
0 x

"There are only two infinite things, the universe and human stupidity ... but for the world, I have no absolute certainty."
[Albert Einstein]
Philippe Schutt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Philippe Schutt » 04/05/06, 14:49

ok, but what about André's duraluminum stem?
or a history of thermal conductivity?
0 x