Integrating a Gillier Pantone system in a vehicle

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
carburologue
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by carburologue » 23/08/08, 13:29

So break your head alone if you do not know how to send people to shit.
For my part, I have the same engine as you, I wanted to be nice and help but as you're a kid of shit, beinh, do not care alone.
0 x
approach the end, we'll all spend ... not kidding ... a little humor is good for morale ...

futuristic saying
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/08/08, 13:31

Uh, who do you cause to whom?
0 x
carburologue
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by carburologue » 23/08/08, 13:50

I'm talking about ...
0 x
approach the end, we'll all spend ... not kidding ... a little humor is good for morale ...

futuristic saying
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/08/08, 14:12

Ben stays polite ... stp : Evil:

You want your memory refreshed: https://www.econologie.com/forums/dopage-a-l ... t5938.html ?
0 x
Hasardine
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Hasardine » 23/08/08, 15:00

WELL !! GENTLEMEN !!!!

I have the impression to see 2 of my bickering kids!

that's enough

may I remind the Carburologist that I may not have had a great education, but where I was, I was polite!

It does not seem to me that you are the master of the house here, and if it does not suit you, or if you want to insult someone it would be a good idea if you go to do it on another forum (not mine, I would have cleared for a long time !!!, I do not like the pessimists who do nothing to change it or the badly learned!)

to the wise!

PS: Sorry, coming here, I wanted to learn, but not monsters of birds.
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 23/08/08, 17:07

Hello

Le forum has changed well ???

the new one who looks at the posts is discouraged, that leaves with a good title, that finished in acidic discourse between speaker, a little limited with the rules of the forum ..

Andre
0 x
Dudule
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Dudule » 03/05/13, 21:20

coucou789456 wrote:for many vehicles, the place in the engine compartment leaves no choice to know where to install the gillier-pantone system

obviously, the only installations currently carried out are on easy access vehicles for the exhaust line.

Someone managed to make a Pantone Guillier on a car?
What are the results?
I went through the achievements on Quanthomme but I did not see anything :frown:
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 03/05/13, 21:33

Dudule wrote:
coucou789456 wrote:for many vehicles, the place in the engine compartment leaves no choice to know where to install the gillier-pantone system

obviously, the only installations currently carried out are on easy access vehicles for the exhaust line.

Someone managed to make a Pantone Guillier on a car?
What are the results?
I went through the achievements on Quanthomme but I did not see anything :frown:

The Holy Grail of Gillier Pantone is on Econology : Mrgreen:
There must be dozens of achievements. Use the index.

https://www.econologie.com/forums/experiment ... -vf42.html
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by oli 80 » 03/01/14, 19:35

Good evening, here is a motorhome with the pantone system or at least according to this link: http://passetemps.wifeo.com/notre-camping-car.php

if it is the guy who made this blog can be a member here on the forums, who knows
0 x
Other

by Other » 04/01/14, 05:38

Hello

copy sticks on his blog

Many of us have heard about the Pentonne engine, we believe it or, we do not believe it.

When we returned from Spain in February 2011, we were camping in a small town. Suddenly, a car is stopped on the parking lot, engine accelerated thoroughly. I leave the camper, and I will offer my services to the driver of this car.
He tells me that the ignition is off, and that the engine is still running ......... and this for a few kilometers before arriving in the parking lot. We decide to lift the bonnet, from which escapes a large amount of coolant smoke. At that moment, the engine is stopped. ............ After some ivestissemets, we find that a purge plug on the cooling return circuit, is missing, and from there came out steam. The latter was re-sucked by the air intake manifold placed next to it, and we deduce that the engine was running with water vapor.

Hood still lifted, we restarted the engine normally, and everything worked .............

It should not dream in color, an engine running with antifreeze vapors ??

A diesel engine that eat its engine oil vapors yes, but just water and glicol ??? unless he put a water alcohol mixture in his radiator.

Andre
0 x

Go back to "Water injection in heat engines: information and explanations"