Pantone System Installer

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
pepou
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by pepou » 27/04/06, 21:44

Hi guys, just to ask you the question, with friends we organized a festival in the south last year, it allowed to redo one this year for the month of August and we would like to organize in parallel and on the festival site a forum on sustainable development in a broad sense.I follow very closely all your discussions and I would like to know if you are interested in a forum econology life size in a good atmosphere or round tables with academics, builders (although really hypotetic), insurers, garage, associations, press, elected (besides we know very well the deputy mayor since it is a young and that it's our childhood village) and especially motivated people like you to get things done?
If you can give me your opinion on how to make things happen
What I can do is make available infrastructure, contact cooking and more if I know what to do and I can
THANK YOU in advance for your advice : Mrgreen:
0 x
we are all 1, let's be 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + ...
zac
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 27/04/06, 23:15

Woodcutter wrote:
former oceanic wrote:It seems to me that the new gendarmes vehicles are Subaru Impreza (4 driving wheels) and not BMWs.
And they develop 230 ch and are perfectly approved to ride on public roads ... (even after "adding" the various amenities required by their new function).

Hello
I spoke of the bikes (k1100) not crates!
sorry but in France the law is 100cv max for 2 wheels.

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
PITMIX

by PITMIX » 28/04/06, 08:41

Hi Zac and Pepou
The new gendarmes wheels will be the BMW K1200 GT with a four-cylinder royal that is better than the flat twin of the current R 1200 RT and R 1150 RT gendarmes. It even seems that they do not really appreciate their new Yam FJR 1300.
Otherwise pepou I think there is already a lot of fair like this in the South I think you will find help easily.
A+
0 x

Go back to "Water injection in heat engines: information and explanations"