Pantone System Installer

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
Asgard bone tyr
My R21 Pantone on TF1 :)
My R21 Pantone on TF1 :)

by Asgard bone tyr » 24/04/06, 22:19

either blablate on the forums, to give good conscience, either we act !!!

HHHAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!! we talk about acting !! 8)
Actually, the blah blah is tiring and it often takes the time normally given to an action.
it is by the number of users of similar processes that we can move things forward !!!
But for that, you have to be between us, coordinated, HUMBLE!
To my knowledge no users or experimenters has yet had the audacity and the wallet submitted a homologation request !!! if vs knowing, thank you to inform me : Cheesy:
0 x
Knut
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Knut » 25/04/06, 02:59

A pantone on a car, it is a modification of the characteristics, in particular of the feeding of carburnt, its consumption, its pollution and its power.

If a car X is planned to make Y TIPP 100, it is pazs to do only half.

I do not tinker with the pantone on MY cars (but on those of others) and wait for UTOPIA, a legal system and well tied.

Do not want to risk confiscation of the vehicle, 250 km from home.
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 25/04/06, 04:12

Hello Knut

so it's very hard at home! he confiscated a car because there is a pipe in the exhaust and we made him swallow a cup of water! In a country there are laws, it is the political power that gives orders to apply the law with more or less zeal.
It is scarcely credible to see the police hunt for those who roll the potato fried, (It will be necessary that your fonts come to do an internship at the Mowaks next to Montreal, he learns the tolerance quickly enough)
A few years ago, when we were stopped for a burned light, an exhaust that makes noise, a hand brake that squeezes not hard enough, a cracked glass, we had 48 Hours to repair problem and to appear at a post If you get arrested for these reasons, it is no longer necessary to go to the police station for verification, but you must not be stopped beyond 48 hours without having corrected the problem.

This etand says on the (risks) of the panton could one know the resutats on the assemblies (other cars) consumption of water and fuel before panton and after panton, for comparison with my montages, or else on the forum , there is a lack of experience feedback for automobile assembly.

Andre
0 x
MichelM
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by MichelM » 25/04/06, 07:41

Hello
I maintain that insurance insures, although motorcycles are no longer in compliance with the homologation. It is the public authorities recently who asked that insurance be less tolerant and that expertise be made in some cases ... As for the non-compliance (ex too noisy exhaust pipe for motorcycles) it there is a fine and a time to bring back into compliance but we do not seize the vehicle! We must not live in the same country (France) ?!
For fuel I maintain that it has not changed (doping with water) it is as if we put an additive and it is free and authorized sale (including economizers of all forms ex magnets on the arrival of fuel, super additive lubricant or fuel to reduce wear, pollution, consumption there are plenty of store shelves).
Michel
Maybe I'll try to get some info at the DRIRE (vehicle certification service) to be sure ...
You obviously do as you want but if that's what stops you it's a shame.
Michel
0 x
Knut
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Knut » 25/04/06, 22:57

In heavy accidents, the gendarmerie establishes PV.

I happen to read, for contradictory expertise. I work for insurance, sometimes with RC to defend.

40 pages just for one of the insured ...

Guys note the position of the seat, the gearshift, the belt, the meter, the commodos, the bulbs of the cars, the tire wear ...... all that is necessary for the prosecutor to do his job, and prevent a lawyer from alleging a procedural violation.

On highway, when I make an assessment, the gendarms have the list of cars to watch, compared to the pupils under the hood : Mrgreen:

I drive in VOLVO 850 GPL .... well enough to run after the points of license ................... not want to see me sweeten the case with the records. That's grilled with customers, and more work.

4 kids to feed, it's really thinking!
0 x
MichelM
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by MichelM » 26/04/06, 07:56

Hello
Knut I think you're too traumatized by your records ... But when you say you do not modify your vehicle for fear of confiscation and you do it for others, it's not really nice for others ?! I suppose you warn them about the serious dangers that threaten them (confiscation, heavy penalties etc ...).
Well I continue to make my little resistance to the system ....
Michel
0 x
Knut
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Knut » 26/04/06, 13:19

Yes!

I warn !

And I also experiment on mine, but not those who go far to work ....

But to hang out around my home, the countryside / deep forest and well desertified, where the few cops crossed only look for the hooch and those who consume it ... I'm doing pretty well ... thank you for me : Cheesy:

I know what happens when insurance must pay a loss, and gives you my opinion pro ................

To believe that this presage of my intimate beliefs is YOUR problem Michlm : Lol: free to you!

Similarly, if I tell you that having 0.3g / L alcohol in the blood driving (authorized!) Makes you pass for an alcohol court yux, and it will be specified that you were drunk is an info pro ... that's what I see.

It does not prevent me from boiling tmps in tmsp and amier alcohol.

If you want to remain credible and lucid ... see things as they are ... not like you want them to be, AMHA ....

Friendships!
0 x
MichelM
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by MichelM » 26/04/06, 13:53

Knut
I do not have any problems.
And for the respect of the rules even less when I compare with cairtains who roll in the Parisian area (false foreign plates, no insurance obviously, no license, and a conduct with particular rules). I do not feel, (wrong!?), Outlawed with my water doping.
And no drink driving I drive only water!
Good continuations.
Michel
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 26/04/06, 16:00

zac wrote:[...] With a vehicle that has 15 years it's boring; approved tires no longer exist. : Evil:
@+
Whatever... : roll:
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 26/04/06, 16:20

former oceanic wrote:It seems to me that the new gendarmes vehicles are Subaru Impreza (4 driving wheels) and not BMWs.
And they develop 230 ch and are perfectly approved to ride on public roads ... (even after "adding" the various amenities required by their new function).
0 x

Go back to "Water injection in heat engines: information and explanations"