Pantone System Installer

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
zac
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 24/04/06, 13:58

Hello

For a passage to the mines, I never tried (the last contacts that I had with these clowns goes back to 20ans, and the less I frequent them the better I go). : Evil:
But all the vehicles that I spent at the CT have passed, sometimes with the mention "exhausted gradient".
So if I do not get married marijosée, in any good time : Lol: I declare that I have not said anything to the control, so it is totorized : Mrgreen:
@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
MichelM
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by MichelM » 24/04/06, 15:22

I passed also there is little technical control and no remark or defect found ... It must be said that I know the technician but it would not let pass a defect. He obviously saw the changes!
And as Zac says we prefer to avoid in general seen the setbacks of those who have a vehicle homologated isolated title (it surely depends on who we fall!?).
Michel
0 x
bioman
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by bioman » 24/04/06, 15:44

So according to you if you pass your car to the CT after the "pantonisation" and that one warns its insurance of this modification, one runs little risk at the judicial level?
But do you know people who, on the contrary, had problems with the law because of a boilers and what were the sanctions?
0 x
The human must understand that he is part of an ecosystem as well as everything that lives on earth, and before it's too late ...
zac

by zac » 24/04/06, 15:56

Hello

You will make me cry : Cry: .
When you change your tires, do you check that you mount the 2 or 3 models approved by the manufacturer? : Idea:
Or do you go back to the mine? :P
Otherwise you are dangerous criminals who ride with an unregistered vehicle, so uninsured. : Evil:
With a vehicle that has 15 years it's boring; approved tires no longer exist. : Evil:
@+
0 x

Christophe

by Christophe » 24/04/06, 19:41

Zac ... the worry is not to be able to ride with an unauthorized vehicle ... the problem is: what happens when you have a personal injury?

Since insurance is ready for anything to pay as little as possible

Let's be sure that they will not let a pantone change ...
0 x
MichelM
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by MichelM » 24/04/06, 20:05

In the event of a bodily injury (serious) it is necessary to prove that the accident is due to the modifications of the vehicle. Frankly when we see the number of changes made to motorcycles (especially power well above the 100CV which is totally prohibited and put forward as a serious problem by some road safety officials) and unfortunately the high number of bodily injury serious motorcycle insurance are not looking for the moment (!?) Not to cover ....
Well I did not say it was good but frankly with the doping with water we are still a few light years away from this problem. No ?!
We can not even say that we changed fuel (as for LPG which is indicated on the registration card).
We just swallow the engine wet air!
Michel
0 x
zac

by zac » 24/04/06, 20:37

Econology wrote:Zac ... the worry is not to be able to ride with an unauthorized vehicle ... the problem is: what happens when you have a personal injury?

Since insurance is ready for anything to pay as little as possible

Let's be sure that they will not let a pantone change ...

Hello
In the event of a large physical surrender, the assurers pay only the knife under the throat (after a court decision). : Evil:

My principle is therefore; because it will not be necessary to pass the galleys of a judgment and that the insurer does not care (he is just trying to drag out) and that he wants to spend as little as he can, at his expense, having to demonstrate the link between the pantone and the accident, the risk is extremely low.

: Idea: In life if we do not take risks we die quickly (we can not breathe (micro-carcinogenic particles), eat more (risk of poisoning) etc ......... : Mrgreen:

@+
0 x

Christophe

by Christophe » 24/04/06, 20:58

MichelM wrote:In the event of a bodily injury (serious) it is necessary to prove that the accident is due to the modifications of the vehicle.

And no ... LOST! Any vehicle that does not comply with the specifications given by the manufacturer to the mines department during the homologation process is not allowed to drive and may be subject to a default !

Of course there are "tolerances" ... new carrenage style, wheels + large / large, chips that inflate the power .... etc etc but all these kits tend to increase conso ... So it does not interfere big world ... When the pantone has taken the essort it deserves I'm almost sure that "the weapon" of lack of approval will be brandished by our detractors ...

ps: for the unclogging of motorcycles (being myself biker) I would not be frankly not as categorical as you ... it would be necessary to inquire. A vehicle that does not comply with the GC is no longer insurable ... at least in theory.
0 x
zac

by zac » 24/04/06, 21:24

Econology wrote:And no ... LOST! Any vehicle that does not comply with the specifications given by the manufacturer to the mines department during the homologation process is not allowed to drive and may be subject to a default !

Hello

On the bottom you are completely right.

So almost all the vehicles that drive in France (especially those of the administration) are in the illegality : Evil: .

See the new BMW gendarmes who make 157 CV, EDF ladder doors and great luggage carriers "home made" factors (on the twr) : Mrgreen:etc .........

I think it's a question of personal choice: either we blablate on the forums, to give good conscience, either we act and in this case nonsecite law : Mrgreen:

@+
0 x

Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 24/04/06, 22:11

It seems to me that the new gendarmes vehicles are Subaru Impreza (4 driving wheels) and not BMWs.
0 x

Go back to "Water injection in heat engines: information and explanations"