Pantone System Installer

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
zac
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 23/04/06, 16:16

Econology wrote:
gegyx wrote:25 empty cans with capsules ...

LOL

Good more seriously ... there is nevertheless serious risk (for the seller as for the buyer) to make a commercial transaction on a product not homologated ... especially in terms of insurance .

But hey either we respect the law or we get things done ...

Hello
I have never seen in homologation that it was forbidden to mount a car radio, to put on covers or floor mats.
: Idea: Me I mount an antipollution kit, forbid me to return to incite to pollute.C is not a déa bed this! : Evil:
A judge who incites a debt in the exercise of this function, how much will it be worth?
@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
maxfloos
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by maxfloos » 23/04/06, 22:47

good I found it:
http://www.utopiatech.fr/gpage.html
it is 1200 euros kite and afterwards the pose by a garage his cost candy too.
not profitable .... what do you think?
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 23/04/06, 23:11

0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/04/06, 23:12

maxfloos wrote:good I found it:
http://www.utopiatech.fr/gpage.html
it is 1200 euros kite and afterwards the pose by a garage his cost candy too.
not profitable .... what do you think?

We think this:

The following / debate here: https://www.econologie.com/forums/ca-bouge-c ... 82-50.html
Last edited by Christophe the 29 / 01 / 15, 18: 06, 1 edited once.
0 x
pluesy
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by pluesy » 23/04/06, 23:16

a zac

bin normally any product that is put on the market undergoes tests and must meet a standard (nf for example) it is a guarantee of quality for the future buyer (even a guy who himself develops his van with equipment homologated in order to make a camper must pass his van to the mines and meet a standard!) imagine that one of your pantones has a small leak of exhaust gas (poor welding) that the guy driving breathes this gas makes a discomfort to break the mouth alone or worse hit another car ca may cost you bombon ..!

but good life is a question of choice is it true that the timid fearful and cowards have never managed to make a revolution ...

I admire your courage but still beware ...
0 x

"There are only two infinite things, the universe and human stupidity ... but for the world, I have no absolute certainty."
[Albert Einstein]
Knut
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Knut » 24/04/06, 02:08

I also ordered at UTOPIA, I wait for my KUT, I am sure to think about me, but I chose the OPTION payment on delivery.

Guaranteed or refunded ... 1 months. And I'm going to 150 / 200 km to dad everything .....

RAS for me ... very serene!
0 x
bioman
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by bioman » 24/04/06, 12:23

:? A question that you have probably answered but which I did not find a response to in the forum : Is it possible to have your vehicle homologated by passing it to the mines when you have mounted a bubbler yourself? :?: (question that may seem stupid but we can and should do it when we change a room and we do not go back a piece of origin.)
0 x
The human must understand that he is part of an ecosystem as well as everything that lives on earth, and before it's too late ...
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 24/04/06, 12:46

no, the approval does not work, the empty weight of the vehicle has been modified.
Personally I did not dare to talk to my insurer, I do not know how other experimenters do.
In life there are risks and risks measured; It is for the good cause and we do not touch the safety of the vehicle (brake, tire, lighting, hunting ..)
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
bioman
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by bioman » 24/04/06, 13:07

: Arrow: You mean it's because we've changed the empty weight of the vehicle that we can not homologate it?!? : Shock:
It's completely crazy, we only add a few pounds!
0 x
The human must understand that he is part of an ecosystem as well as everything that lives on earth, and before it's too late ...
MichelM
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by MichelM » 24/04/06, 13:07

Neither do I...
I should already have stable results and a system that I do not modify anymore! But I do not have the feeling of having modified my vehicle in a significant way: same engine, same regulation of the injection, same fuel, same weight dimensions braking etc ....
Michel
0 x

Go back to "Water injection in heat engines: information and explanations"