Injecting water into the engine, reforming particles, Nox, CO

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
gildas
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Re: Injection of water into the engine, particle reforming, Nox

by gildas » 21/01/13, 00:00

Unearthing.

Capt_Maloche wrote:The Pantone system, is a way to inject evaporated water thanks to the lost energy of the exhaust, it is a good thing.

now, refueling + a tank of water is not easy on the highway

that's why the Pantone is not the ideal solution

Now that particle filters are mandatory from next month (edits: seven 2009)it will be easier to recover the water vapor at the exit of the muffler, here is the stake

https://www.econologie.com/forums/injection- ... t8180.html

So here is the ultimate EGR:

In order to increase the EGR rate and its operating range, it is necessary to move the EGR circuit of the high pressure loop to a low pressure.The exhaust gases are thus recovered after the particulate filter and sucked by the compressor to the intake. Since the circuit is longer, the low pressure loop is preferred for the highest loads and the high-pressure loop, more reactive, is maintained for very low loads.

Valéo presented an engine study, carried out in collaboration with FEV, which maximizes the effect of the EGR: A 4 xNUMX 1.6 174 cylinders, mounted in a Peugeot 407 station wagon, is able to pass the Euro 6 without any post NOX treatment.

http://filiere-auto-idf.org/var/ezflow_ ... ns/183.pdf
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 31/01/13, 18:07

CQFD :-)

We are explorers :D
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
nikolaj
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re:

by nikolaj » 05/11/17, 04:58

Capt_Maloche wrote:Well yes, the EGR valves have evolved, thanks to the cooling of the reinjected gases that avoids cooking the deposit
Well, the idea of ​​this subject, is to test water vapor recovery at the outlet of the pot (so water to 90 ° C) and re-evaporate with a heat exchanger on the exhaust manifold to reinject it to admission
The idea is also to demonstrate efficiency with accurate measurements and the white cloth test :D
why not simply a tube or a simple sharp spraying to gain volume
In short, the subject is open :D

Hello, we have no oil, but ... we have very good ideas ... that's what happened, by your message in 2009, the following (one of the following) is: the production of the econokit gas en: Car economizers: Econokit Gas - Dieseless
http://www.dieseless.com > ...> Performance gasoline> Economizers for cars
released in December 2012 : Fuel economy on petrol engine or LPG the innovation brought by the econokit gas is the self-powered bubbler so you ... will no longer have to fill the water, it is captured at the exit of the exhaust
an autonomy of operation completes already the setting up, without particular maintenance.
for 159 euros TTC (is 170 euros delivered to you by colissimo delivered against signature)
to know more about ECONOKIT GAS
"install ECONOKIT GAS"
see articles in the press
http://www.dieseless.com/performances-e ... t-gas.html
so well followed, well experienced, well applied ... BRAVO!
0 x
A mystery only perpetuates when there is refusal to study it (Georges Charpak?)
nikolaj
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re:

by nikolaj » 05/11/17, 05:23

Macro wrote:Injection of water or water vapor ... Because the water even finely pulverized I can guarantee you that it is radical to make the decocking on a motor..And more if abuse .... With the valve EGR it would be enough to create a venturi on the pipe connecting the exhaust to the intake kind proportioner with emulsifier or spray gun the heat of the exhaust should be enough to vaporize well the droplets ...

Hello, absolutely right, I made 2017 a GV for my camper, and installed an air intake / hot / humid / + exhaust gas, at the end of my muffler, connected to a reinforced compressed air hose (6 / 12 mm), and immersed in my bubbler water tank (about 2 liters) with a reducer at the end of the pipe to exit the bubbling at 1.5 mm diameter, bubbler bottom, and it makes me recover a portion of water loaded ... which re-energizes my reservoir bubbler, and actuates the suction of these mixtures to my heater reactor, in a constant circuit ...
Congratulations to you all ... thanks ...
0 x
nikolaj
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re:

by nikolaj » 05/11/17, 05:28

Christophe wrote:Ben I think the water will be quickly saturated ...

For the acid I really know ... while it's difficult to say but then he must end in CO2 ... right?

Do not forget the theory of ionization Julian! More water is different from neutrality, the more droplets can be ionized and thus promote combustion (burning = ionization big!) ...

So an excess of acidity can be a "plus"...

Hello, this is the acidic effect of Ad-blue, very acidic and very corrosive ...
https://www.google.fr/search?q=adblue&o ... e&ie=UTF-8
0 x
nikolaj
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re:

by nikolaj » 05/11/17, 08:47

Andre wrote:Hello On a Chevrolet Lumina I have a doping water, at first I tested differrent methods
I eliminated the ERG valve and I use this entered for the doping water, I tested a bubbler one has the exhaust and a direct entry
without going through the reactor, that is, an entry into the ERG
It is for the dosing in slow motion it was necessary to put a giglet of reduction
Actually I'm going that way but I'm going through the reactor
and that takes a restriction nozzle
in summary it is the function of the ERG but continuously reduced instead of sending the exhaust you send steam from the reactor
In order for the system to be functional without a sophisticated control, you can adjust the jet so that it is at its best at 90, 100kmh, which means that driving is slower and you are in excess, but for all practical purposes it is simple and functional.
In my case it was necessary that I developed some trick to melt the ice of the bulor in winter (an exhaust pipe that crosses the block of ice)
At esaies adding alccol in water reduces performance compared just water and alcohol volatilizes first after 50km it remains only water so at the stop of the evening it is necessary that you make extra alcohol, you ended up losing yourself in the ratio alcohol water.
In your tests the first thing to do, before wanting to recover the water of the escapement, it is validated the injection of steam instead of the ERG so several tries to find the right dosage ..
and also the temperature of the steam, which tends to condense, when it enters the tubing in depression particularly when the engine is in low speed throttle closed.
Andre

Hello, and if antifreeze liquid is placed in the water tank, with a reasonable proportion? for example 10%? the resulting viscosity would greatly prevent water from freezing by -1 to -20?
0 x
Flytox

Re: Re:

by Flytox » 05/11/17, 22:28

nikolaj wrote:
Capt_Maloche wrote:Well yes, the EGR valves have evolved, thanks to the cooling of the reinjected gases that avoids cooking the deposit
Well, the idea of ​​this subject, is to test water vapor recovery at the outlet of the pot (so water to 90 ° C) and re-evaporate with a heat exchanger on the exhaust manifold to reinject it to admission
The idea is also to demonstrate efficiency with accurate measurements and the white cloth test :D

Hello, we have no oil, but ... we have very good ideas ... that's what happened, by your message in 2009, the following (one of the following) is: the production of the econokit gas en: Car economizers: Econokit Gas - Dieseless
released in December 2012 : Fuel economy on petrol engine or LPG the innovation brought by the econokit gas is the self-powered bubbler so you ... will no longer have to fill the water, it is captured at the exit of the exhaust
an autonomy of operation completes already the setting up, without particular maintenance.
for 159 euros TTC (is 170 euros delivered to you by colissimo delivered against signature)
"install ECONOKIT GAS"

You give me the clear impression that you are doing the "free" promo for ECONOKIT .... : Shock: : Evil: :| :x :( : Wink:
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
nikolaj
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: Re:

by nikolaj » 05/11/17, 22:57

Flytox wrote:
nikolaj wrote:

"install ECONOKIT GAS"

You give me the clear impression that you are doing the "free" promo for ECONOKIT .... : Shock: : Evil: :| :x :( : Wink:

Hello, if a system approaches excellence, reliability, should we hide it? NO, it would be anti-éconologie.com, I have no economic interest to report what will allow all motorists to use these techniques, which can be manufactured by oneself, or by local manufacturers or elsewhere than in europe ... This site is of public utility, éconokit or ecopra too, as well as their imitators ...
cordially to you ... and to all ... : Idea:
0 x
Remundo

Re: Injection of water into the engine, particle reforming, Nox, CO

by Remundo » 08/11/17, 08:33

well must be known a little .... :P
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Injection of water into the engine, particle reforming, Nox, CO

by izentrop » 08/11/17, 09:25

Let's continue in the momentum then :P
Even stronger http://www.supereconomiseurdecarburant.com/