Injecting water into the engine, reforming particles, Nox, CO

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 27/08/09, 21:48

So there you guys, I can only follow you, I'm a little beginner in electronics : Arrowl: , I could engrave a circuit and assemble the elements, but nothing more :D

EH fly, do you think they have this type of injector for a clio? : Cheesy:
it is not bad done all the same, but I never saw in all these docs the explanations of the observed results ...

except on eco now 8)
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
camel1
Pantone engine Researcher

by camel1 » 29/08/09, 14:17

Hi Maloche!

Very interesting this thread ...

Capt_Maloche wrote:So there you guys, I can only follow you, I'm a little beginner in electronics : Arrowl: , I could engrave a circuit and assemble the elements, but nothing more :D

I think it is unnecessary to burn anything while they are things like that that work and cost a really cheap:
http://www.myavr.fr/4-myavr-board-2-usb.html

I chose this for my hacks, the programming of the AVR is a part of fun, you can realize much cheaper regulations than with conventional logic.

You can implement "lookup tables", which allow you to obtain output values ​​depending on the input conditions - for example T ° or tacho sensors, pressure ...

All this interfaces very easily, and we avoid using the soldering iron in an abusive way.

I have the complete development system at my disposal, if you want a helping hand for electronics, it would be a pleasure ...

EH fly, do you think they have this type of injector for a clio? : Cheesy:
it is not bad done all the same, but I never saw in all these docs the explanations of the observed results ...

except on eco now 8)

In terms of tests, I built, with a colleague, an instrumented test bench, with a line of acquisition, which allows to test in real time (and record of course) a maximum of parameters.

It is possible to vary the resistant torque, therefore the load.
The engine object of our study is a turbo XUD9. This is not a Clio engine, but maybe it would be easier to mount a bench-based operation than on auto, right? : Cheesy: 8)

A + + +

Michel
0 x
We were on the brink, but we made a big step forward ...
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 29/08/09, 14:51

The ratio possibilities / price of this circuit is indeed super attractive, but should not we know a language like c ++ to program it?

As for the engraving, it's been a long time since I gave up: I'm going much faster to make prototypes with pre-drilled circuits and I do not have to use this bastard of iron perchloride (curious, this product has an attraction for clothing : Cry: )
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
camel1

by camel1 » 29/08/09, 15:11

Hi Eleph!

elephant wrote:The ratio possibilities / price of this circuit is indeed super attractive, but should not we know a language like c ++ to program it?

In fact, the simplest is to use the Basic AVR, which is relatively effective on real time, while allowing to simplify the programming (I learned the C a long time ago, but to achieve tricks relatively simple, it does quite well ...)

As for the engraving, it's been a long time since I gave up: I'm going much faster to make prototypes with pre-drilled circuits and I do not have to use this bastard of iron perchloride (curious, this product has an attraction for clothing : Cry: )

+1

Michel
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 01/09/09, 13:27

camel1 wrote:Hi Maloche!

Very interesting this thread ...
I think it is unnecessary to burn anything while they are things like that that work and cost a really cheap:
http://www.myavr.fr/4-myavr-board-2-usb.html

I have the complete development system at my disposal, if you want a helping hand for electronics, it would be a pleasure ...

A + + +
Michel

I'm taking a hand :D , what is the development system?
programming does not scare me, but what is the interface?
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
camel1

by camel1 » 01/09/09, 13:49

Hi Maloche!

Capt_Maloche wrote:I'm taking a hand :D , what is the development system?
programming does not scare me, but what is the interface?

Ben in fact, it is the tools of programming / debugging, which are delivered with the kit, and which make it possible to develop your application, to test it, to load it in the microcontoler, etc ...

-Bascom, a basic compiler, relatively well done, an assembler (if you like ...) and a C ++ compiler (if you like : Mrgreen: )

Personally, I opted for the basic, because it is efficient enough to do real time (handling interruptions including), RS232 communication port management, etc ...)

Voilou ...

A + + +

Michel
0 x
wampyr32
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by wampyr32 » 16/10/09, 00:55

and for 28 $ you can have an ARM7 card:

http://www.futurlec.com/ET-ARM_Stamp.shtml

but is there a basic complier for ARM7?

ET-ARM Stamp Module
Just Released our new very powerful ET-ARM Stamp Module. This new module incorporates the latest Philips LPC2119 Micorocontroller, which is based on the high-performance 16 / 32 bit ARM7TDMI-S Core CPU. This microcontroller includes real-time emulation and embedded trace support, together with a whopping 128k of High Speed ​​Flash Memory Access. This module is delivered with high 32-bit speed combined with a large memory area, together with a host of peripherals to support the most demanding applications, all at a very competitive price.

Programs can be downloaded directly to the module via a simple RS-232 Connection on the module, with easy-to-use software download combined with the boot-loader already installed on the chip. Updates and program changes can be completed simply without the need for a program.

Also included on the module is 4 channels of 10 bit A / D Converters, 6 PWM outputs and 2 UARTS for easy interfacing to a computer or monitoring system. A total of 46 I / O points are included on the module, together with 2 CAN interfaces with filters. A number of power saving modes are also available. Also included within the Microcontroller is a Real-Time Clock and Two 32-Bit Timers.

A number of software tools are available from Third Party Suppliers for code development in C or Assembly Language. Training and Development boards for this module are available from Futurlec.

Our new ET-ARM Stamp Module is one of the most powerful microcontroller modules currently available, ideal for a broad range of applications requiring both high speed and large program memory. The ET-ARM Stamp Module combines high performance microcontroller, together with standard interchangeability and rapid program modification via the direct RS-232 interface, in a very compact package at an unbeatable price.

• Includes Philips LPC2119 Microcontroller with 128kb Internal Flash Program Memory
• 16/32 Bit Operation with a speed of up to 58.9824MHz
• Direct In-Circuit Program Download with RS-232 Connection
• Up to 46 I / O points
• 4 Channel 10-Bit A / D Converters
• 2 CAN Interfaces with Acceptance Filters
• 2 UARTS and Fast I2C, together with SPI
• Two 32-Bit Timers with Four Capture and Compare Channels
• On-Board Real-Time Clock
• Power LED with Load and Reset Button
• Easy to Install and Remove
• Ideal as an Interchangeable Controller for Real-Time Systems

Support Boards
• ET-ARM Stamp Board including breadboard, test led's, pushbuttons and much more Go To ET-ARM Stamp Board
[/ Url]
0 x
jcf
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by jcf » 25/06/10, 23:04

Hello Capt, where are you from your injection?
Sorry to dig up this post but it interests me thoroughly ...
I am super surprised that no one in the post pointed out to you the post "Opel Corsa" from Guidi, who had made an electronic circuit replicating the injection circuit of the car (that's what you want to do, by made).
https://www.econologie.com/forums/opel-corsa ... t1027.html
NLC had also proposed another circuit on this same post.

I had started modifying my VW Transporter myself
https://www.econologie.com/forums/gillier-pa ... t6056.html
but I have not resumed the experiment because I am waiting to find a perfectly configurable electronic injection solution.

Do you continue to advance on the project?
Did you get started in the programmers offered by Camel1?

I've been thinking a lot about the features that an injection replication system should have to make Gillier-Pantone or Pur Pantone (injected fuel too) and if people who touch electronics like Camel1 or NLC wanted to help us it would be the foot.

I do not know if there is another post to work this story of electronic injection, it is one of the difficulties on econology is that there is so much info that it is often very hard to find !

I'm waiting for your news!
A+
JC, not often enough present on the forumbut faithful since the beginning of econology!
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 30/06/10, 17:10

Hello

A little in Stand-bye for lack of free time

The idea is not dead, far from it, it follows the publication of our interview in the magazine AutoBio
COMPLETE ARTICLE HERE

ImageImage

This is what I wrote yesterday to Christopher and Eleph
Capt_Maloche wrote:The injection of water must be proportional to the injection of fuel (in the absence of a means of measuring the quantity of particles)

I must ask Eleph to design an inductive coil + circuit for recovering the injection signals on one of the injectors (like coil to clip or just a clamp ammeter)

We integrate everything on a time basis and we draw a proportional signal 0-10V for example (traditional regulation) adjustable by a potar in derivation (to adapt the assembly to any type of vehicle)

simple what

from there according to this signal varying from 1 to 10, water injection trains are managed at a frequency adapted to low pressure mechanical water injection

not even need to adapt the Lambda probe, since it directly manages the injection of fuel according to the% of O2 in the exhaust, and
As water + particles / CO are converted into energy, the regulation adapts itself and reduces fuel injection.

TOO STRONG !

You just have to start with the circuit for "picking up" the signal to the injectors

In short, I would need the assistance of an electronics to make a small converter module adaptable to any vehicle
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 30/06/10, 17:35

AH and finally, it is true that the module proposed by camel1 is quite nice

You still need an oscilloscope to test the recoverable signal and ensure compatibility with this module
0 x