Injecting water into the engine, reforming particles, Nox, CO

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/08/09, 16:06

Yes andré but the problem is that the pressure will decrease over time ... and therefore the flow will be uncontrollable!

And by putting an air compressor + tank + regulation pressure + hoses = price of a pump!
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 26/08/09, 11:15

In fact what it takes is: 8)

- A water pump with a flow rate higher than 20L / h for a pressure of 3 to 10bars
- a pressure regulator that allows a return of the surplus to the tank
- a piezo-type injector that supports water or a fast solenoid valve to regulate the pulse trains for a flow of 0 at maximum flow (according to the cubic capacity)
- A small electronic box that retrieves the injection information on an injector and converts it into a proportional signal adapted to the injector

For the pump, it would be downright a fuel burner pump that should, by cons I think they do not like water.
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 26/08/09, 11:43

Fuel burner pump = gear pump not top for water against it can push 20bars and it supports 60 ° C. Count an 200w engine to run it ...
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 26/08/09, 13:22

Alain G wrote:Hi Capt

I found this small pump 12 volts gear at Conrad, I do not have the pressure but usually a gear pump gives a very good pressure. :D
http://www.conrad.fr/pompe_a_engrenage_ ... 385_315114

Capt I had found this small pump 12 volts has gear that accepts water.
:D
0 x
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 26/08/09, 17:06

Hello

I do not know if it still exists, there was flush toilets working with this principle: the whirlwind.

a part of the reserve is occupied by air that compresses with the pressure of the water entering the reservoir. moreover, if the tank can contain about ten liters of pressurized water, nothing prevents to fill up with water before leaving, especially if it is only to make some tests, at first.

to recover the pressure of the gases to ensure an acceptable pressurization of the water in the tank, a bypass activated during deceleration of the vehicle, taken on the exhaust!

at least there is pressure available and without special equipment.

picture from http://images.google.fr/imgres?imgurl=h ... l%26um%3D1

jeff
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 26/08/09, 23:40

yes, thank you Alain :D should you ask Conrad the available pressure of this pump, do you stick to it?

yes, hello, I had thought of that, but compressing with the gases implies a defiling of the water

but it is true that the exhaust pressure must be higher than the admission, it's tempting
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 27/08/09, 00:51

Good evening

on certain recent vehicles, there is no or almost no fuel sent to the cylinder during the deceleration phases, proof is the computers on board indicating zero consumption during these decelerations. so the air entering the cylinders comes out almost unchanged, apart from the temperature!

jeff
0 x
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 27/08/09, 02:12

re Goodnight

by browsing the topics in the forum, I found that, maybe it corresponds to what is sought here.

https://www.econologie.com/forums/post49412.html#49412

message posted by PITMIX Monday 16 April 2007 in the subject Renault Super 5 doped with water

jeff
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 27/08/09, 14:23

coucou789456 wrote:Good evening

on certain recent vehicles, there is no or almost no fuel sent to the cylinder during the deceleration phases, proof is the computers on board indicating zero consumption during these decelerations. so the air entering the cylinders comes out almost unchanged, apart from the temperature!

jeff

It is certain, there is no injection in deceleration, to convince you, cut the contact (laughs not, I did it : Cheesy: )

There is only very little air in, the butterfly is closed, hence the low resistance

which is very good, no pressure, no injection, but at low speed not possible to regulate the amount of water

that's why I do not (yet) retain this solution :D
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 27/08/09, 14:42

Capt_Maloche wrote:yes, thank you Alain :D should you ask Conrad the available pressure of this pump, do you stick to it?

yes, hello, I had thought of that, but compressing with the gases implies a defiling of the water

but it is true that the exhaust pressure must be higher than the admission, it's tempting

Well, if you had explored the site better, you would have found this:

http://www1.produktinfo.conrad.com/date ... pe_190.pdf
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be