steam injection without pantone reactor

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 04/08/08, 12:07

hello to you and hat,
could you make us 1 2 or pictures please?
for the reactor, procures you an exit exhaust € 15 to breakage and you can start placing the reactor! once done, you replace it, there's just 4 vis -!)

http://pagesperso-orange.fr/quanthommes ... eug405.htm
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 04/08/08, 13:46

davio wrote:I also peed in once but the results were very disappointing. With piss diluted with water it's better but I have no reliable results to give you.

Yes, well if you do urea hellos injectors : Cheesy:
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Akasha
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Akasha » 15/04/09, 23:08

I think the main problem of the Pantone system such that it is now conceives is his weakness for action. It is clear that the water vapor addition can help the engine to consume less. It is clear also that if the vapor passes into the reactor it doubles its effectiveness. But that n is still not enough.

The problem is the low efficiency of the reactor to operate its "reaction" whatever it is. We are also aware of that ...
My hypothesis is this: Coment drawn from the energy of water, which is a substance with a very neutral energy in one direction. It supports life on this planet. Interfere in many essential biochemical processes. So what is the interest of such water for the human body?
Do not get me wrong the demarche, I try to approach the problem from a holistic perspective.
The human body has t he energy of the water? Not really. In fact the water supports the process of digestion and tranformation of food. For it is in foods and the carbon that the body gets its energy and produces its ATP.

What I'm saying is that the body needs food. Like the car needs oil. The body can go without water and just eat. The low percentage of water contained in food will allow it to survive, but the body will gradually become clogged and become more and more polluted by the waste accumulated by the "combustion" of food. The body will therefore need more food to obtain its water and will become fouled even more. Hellish circle that leads to the morgue.
Same process for the engine. The engine can do without water, but he will need more oil and more s clog and eventually was the case faster. Water should be added but only in appropriate proportion.
Maybe that 30% of water is the limit that we can exceed the dela because we will always need food, the oil.

At present no one has demonstrate that the water could be a source of energy, the assumptions on hydrogen have long been obsolete, but we all agree that it improves the general running of the engine.

The path that must be taken c is finding the motor points of harmony. One that will ensure to create an engine that is the closer to a living organism.

I finally think c is the Pantone system makes us dream but does not change the fact that we continue to use energy development which is the oil and as our sernt engine designed for this, we will have beautiful to all experimentation the world, the reduction of consmation will only be partial. What it takes devellopper they are different engines based on different sources of energy and designed in a harmonious way.

The interest of the Pantone system is, it challenges all the scientific knowledge and opens the way to a completely different way of thinking. What is frustrating for those who thought he understood and they realize that they was away, but that is exciting for researchers we are. Do not view that Objective lose is not only to find a scheme to consomer less and have more money in the end to be able to pay more for chocolate ice cream at the beach. The goal is not also reduced to our little modern comfort. The objective is wider, bigger. It should include a vision of man in direct relation to its environment, not just Customer Review of land resources but interrelated.

Inpiration evening, good evening!
1 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 16/04/09, 00:03

Jolie inspiration :P

You will allow me to notify you respond to a message that ... More 3 years and have not been well attended ... was the time the only (I know) who had experience Pantone is André! : Idea:

For what you say about water, to a point at least you're wrong, a little man not live without water ...

Try to live without drinking for 3 days, it is you who will be the first in the morgue : Cry:

By cons, if you pass you eat, you can survive very long, your body-will even look for the protein or they are- in TES muscles : Mrgreen:

QED and this of course with a smile, no one is perfect, site traffic and reading topics of interest on the Pantone and all other inventions, will open your eyes and heart :P

fraternal greetings of Lietseu the cat econology :P
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 16/04/09, 02:55

Hello

At present no one has demonstrate that the water could be a source of energy, the assumptions on hydrogen have long been obsolete, but we all agree that it improves the general running of the engine.

I would be very surprised that water be considered energy in a doping water
In an engine there of oxygen, nitrogen and fuel, although the nitrogen does not contain any energy she used to do fonctioner the engine by expanding ..
When the exhaust gas reinjected into an engine we have not systematically power loss .. (yet it is a residue which is reinjected.)

Water has a role in the combustion improves the engine cycle. and I regret that we not get a better result sets, you must be content with a meager 32% savings, probably there is room to improve, but we must make a long series of tests do better .. (a varaition of 2% on a test does not mean improved so many times must repeat the test mean hours on the road)

The powder just cannon with Carbon nitrate and it works, but with a small% sulfur it works even better
a motor with a little water also works a little better

When was the explanation how it works (there are enough large laboratory that will charge to do so) the only thing I can do measure, full, roll 200km refraire and then the full calculator .. (I can tell you that it costs expensive in time and fuel to get to 28 32% a%)

Andre
1 x
tigrou_838
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

pantone

by tigrou_838 » 20/04/09, 15:09

hello, just a small passage for Akasha, it will be necessary to review your medical data, on what you say, so everything is false, to begin with, "" "The body can do without water and only eat." "" c is exactly the opposite.

Oops, sorry bedside.

tigrou
0 x
Christophe

Re: pantone

by Christophe » 20/04/09, 21:28

tigrou_838 wrote:The body can go without water and just eat. "" "it is exactly the opposite.

Oops, sorry bedside.

Nope tigrou because in all the food there is water (+ or - big%) ... except biscuits.

Besides, made a "funny" test: without water, it is impossible to eat small 5 o'clock in a row in less than a minute!
1 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 20/04/09, 22:17

Subsidiary question, How much can a pantome absorb small butters in 1 minute? : Mrgreen:

For water the maximum amount / optimum that can absorb an engine:
-Increase With the engine, the engine speed, the intake temperature ....?
- Reduces the length of the pipes, pipe volume ....?

For other parameters?
- Exhaust temperature ....
- Engine load
- Wealth
- "Secondary" air brought to the reactor inlet
- Turbulence (AVEC)
- Etc. ..

We could make a Excell table with a number of parameters or proposals and submit them to the criticism of Gillier Pantomiste and other Econologues. How you feel, seen in your experience / knowledge, influence / nesting as (s) or such (s) parameter (s)? :P
A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
PITMIX

by PITMIX » 21/04/09, 07:52

hi Akasha
I agree with you in principle, everything is wonderful in the best of worlds.
But here we do not find that just a scam to consume less fuel. We share our experiences to advance the greater numbers and also prove that it works.
We are not researchers in the scientific sense and we do not have the pretension.
If by chance one of us makes a hybrid engine capable of digesting food and producing energy it will be great, but that's not the purpose of this forum.
Keep feet on the ground.
1 x
nikolaj
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: Steam injection without pantone reactor

by nikolaj » 06/11/17, 06:20

Jean-Do57 wrote:Hello, Some of you have I think tested an injection of water not overheated, ie without a pantone reactor heated by the exhaust. For example, a simple bubbler plugged into the admission.
What are the results? Is it really worse than the Pantone reactor?
This pourait help understand if the performance improvement comes from the water itself (absorption of heat, improving the spread of flame, ...) or a chemical reaction (water splitting, cracking of fuel, ...)
Goods.

Hello, in answer to your questions, I found this:
https://www.dynamiseur-moteur.fr/shop
https://www.dynamiseur-moteur.fr/photos
https://www.dynamiseur-moteur.fr/contact
https://www.dynamiseur-moteur.fr/blog
best regards, for information (the web "promotion" is on the links above)
0 x
A mystery only perpetuates when there is refusal to study it (Georges Charpak?)