steam injection without pantone reactor

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
PITMIX
Pantone engine Researcher

by PITMIX » 04/03/07, 10:03

First round : Mrgreen:
1 everywhere

Good nat without messing up guys :!: you want to hold the reccord of the longest message or what ??: cheesy:
Laurent I think that a simple publication of your results would be enough to understand that your measurements are correct and precise.
Let's stop Paul and Mickey :D it does not get things done
0 x
Golfobricolo
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Golfobricolo » 04/03/07, 11:06

PITMIX wrote:First round : Mrgreen:
1 everywhere

Good nat without messing up guys :!: you want to hold the reccord of the longest message or what ??: cheesy:
Laurent I think that a simple publication of your results would be enough to understand that your measurements are correct and precise.
Let's stop Paul and Mickey :D it does not get things done

Hi I'm trying to get started but heuuuuu,

I do not know if he's going to get me boxing gloves or an intravenous caffeine to read messages as long.

humor ... : Lol:

Loïc
0 x
laurent.delaon
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

to measure is to err. But how much?

by laurent.delaon » 04/03/07, 14:18

You take me for an idiot?
I drove a year without pantone before making and build my proto, carefully watching my driving, carefully surveying my consos for tens of thousands of km.
I took care to look at what box reports I used on test paths, precisely to be able to make the difference afterwards.
Didier rolls with his mercury for more than 10 years, but maybe in your opinion, his conso statements on 700 000 km ...

Frankly if you say it, and that you have raised all this why do you ask the conso spe builder of the merco then?

I do not understand very well and everything happens like this, in your explanations you passed from one car to another ...
Do not you mix the results of the merco with those of the 205?

Since you have records of both cars as you claim, for thousands of km, can you show them BEFORE the bench?
Like that the spirits sorrows do not reproach you anything ...; o)

Could it be that the measurements on the bench do not give the expected results, that is to say that they are not significant, without that it means a non functioning of montages whatever they are? (and I could testify if you wish ...)
0 x
Other

by Other » 04/03/07, 14:39

Hello
Welcome Golfobricolo
< >

the discussions sometimes take on a full-bodied turn, but you have to know how to decode good things.
In reality we all work on the same project, to absorb water vapor in the single engine change methods
initially to improve something it takes a montage works, and when building is made complicated at first, then simplifies while watching if it works as well.
But tell yourself that the reactor is not the major problem in this assembly, the success depends on what comes in, the kind of steam that comes out, as well as dosage, suction in the engine .... So accessories around this end of pipe ..
If you made a montage made accessories around easily removable in order to change or adjust ..
This is not simply steam, because we walking in the fog we would long ago have long overview and that planes would fly in the clouds only if it would save them 30% of fuel.
There also said that currently by ionization or other means? we not happen to produce this kind of steam that improve yield, currently working ave cun reactor it seeks to improve what you know, but nothing is set in stone, what to watch is the obtained results
Still we must be careful that there annocent fairly large numbers, 50% (there is still the hommerie)
But on this forum persone has reached such values, on an automobile .. Or at least not stated.

Andre
1 x
Other

by Other » 04/03/07, 15:13

Hello Laurent

I do not agree with your way of seeing bench measurements

For that it does not matter what the engine consumed on the road
before panton ..

when you have the chance to be on a bench (like my little genius)
The tests to do is run the engine with differrent chage and diet without water and then with water and compare
the goal of the exercise is to find the best settings the best flow of water and temperature to find what influences the yield.
Obviously that the only drawback without a reactor, as original is the restriction in the exhaust duct, but I have already said elsewhere even if it deflates the engine that causes problem at full power, half power led and sufficiently generous for the engine, the intake duct into an 100CV engine and bigger than that of an 50CV ..
All these tests were verified, before reactor maximum speed and after maximum speed reactor.
The case to Michel is like mine a duct went back in the same original tube exhaust and in my case even worse I dismounted to add a deflector. if the ingestions of Mercedes saw that it would bend (an illogicalness in the flow of fluids)
My concern is to improve the reactor not the full power. my concern is to go as far as possible on a reservoir ...

Now for a test on the road you take a trip without water and another trip with water and you compare .. it's all the small differences we neglect them if you do not have measurable results in a test, for me c is like no results, I move on to something else, measure the crumbs I leave that to the guy in a white coat in the labs ..

Andre
0 x
laurent.delaon
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by laurent.delaon » 04/03/07, 18:53

Hello Andrew,
I do not say that the bench is useless. I agree with you basically.
Simply the bench allows to compare settings and / or different solutions quickly and easily I am well placed to know I work on test bench.
I point out a case of the bench: one brakes one turns the motor and one measures until the ok.
BUT in our case three Especially I say that what happens on the car (well, what we see and try to improve all on cars) will not happen well on the bench. That's it that's all.

Because for me I have the feeling, that the effects should occur at the beginning then cancel (quickly?). This is only a speculation on my part I am not sure what is justified.
Camel's essay will tell us more about it.
This will not change the way you drive cars.
0 x
Other

by Other » 04/03/07, 19:57

Hello,
The time I learned most about pantons alas 100%
it is when I experimented on a small engine harness on a generator always the same regime I measure amperage and voltage DC and I measure the fuel consumed in a specimen and I time the time, it is the one that I tried long (Stem Stories) and Long Stove Materials and even an adjustable stem in motion.
then differrence fuel and water.
Unfortunately I did not have a small diesel engine on hand to do the same thing only in water doping
in one winter, I will have pretty much stripped the principle
I have found the small diesel VM 2 cylinder 2 liters and I must put it in working order.
I think I knew enough to attack a car but I realize that to learn this is not the right method.
that's why now the tests are on highway cruse control 110kmh and 2 hours of road, all the rest I do not even take note any more.
It is necessary to start by perfercting the syteme at speed and constant load before wanting to do this all the diets.
I am lucky to live in a country where you go on the highway during the week and there is a good space between you and the next car even times you do not see in front of you ..

Andre
0 x
camel1

Re: measure what is wrong. But how much?

by camel1 » 04/03/07, 20:23

Hello
laurent.delaon wrote:Frankly if you say it, and that you have raised all this why do you ask the conso spe builder of the merco then?

Finally, I'm not going to believe that you're really stupid, Laurent!

Since you seem to know the engines, you can imagine that between a new model and one that has 740 000 terminals well rinsed, there may be some differences, right?
If at one time, I looked for specific conso builder, it was to answer a question that arose concerning the consos measured at first bench, as a reference ...

When the preliminary surveys, they simply allowed me to calculate the average consos on short trips and highway, point bar.

I do not understand very well and everything happens like this, in your explanations you passed from one car to another ...
Do not you mix the results of the merco with those of the 205?

I do think that you have small problems of understanding. You try to insinuate that I would lack coherence, my faith, if you say it, in any case, on my site, there are two distinct sections which try to describe as precisely as possible these two realizations.
There are of course cross links concerning the GV, since it equips the 2 protos ... if that's what you call mixing the results ...

Since you have records of both cars as you claim, for thousands of km, can you show them BEFORE the bench?
Like that the spirits sorrows do not reproach you anything ...; o)

I have them, but you see, I have something else to do but spend hours scanning my gas station notes to justify myself, especially to someone who claims to have achieved results, but who has nothing published his valuable experiences ... nor justified anything!

Could it be that the measurements on the bench do not give the expected results, that is to say that they are not significant, without that it means a non functioning of montages whatever they are? (and I could testify if you wish ...)

No.

Hello !

Michel

PS. Sorry for the momentary pollution of the forum, I think I'm going to stop this debate that is starting to become sterile, the rest, it will be on my other post, you know Laurent, the one on the merco, not the 205 : Cheesy:
0 x
We were on the brink, but we made a big step forward ...
zac

by zac » 04/03/07, 20:57

hi michel

well received your friends we must meet again, if you pass in the corner do not hesitate!

If you have time for laurent do it a detailed user manual of the 13 key (10 to 15 pages); I would give him the key of 13; will be able to disassemble his pot and try to make a pantone

@+

Ps: if you have a picture of the mercos (seems beautiful) I'm interested, because I made a book on the pantone in the world
1 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
davio
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by davio » 04/08/08, 11:51

To return to the subject of the departure, I am an oily who has to add a bubbler on the air filter (without reactor) and I go from 6 l to 5.1l to 100 km.
5,3 l to 100 about 1000 km because I'm not always careful (speed and highway included)
I have no time for a reactor, so I install a bubbler (espresso coffee recap, the tank is barely 75 cl) which consumes almost all water about 400 500 km (not too much consumption) there) .The output of the bubbler is the steam setting for cappuccino that I opened fully and I removed the outlet nozzle (the diameter remains low but avoids the engine knockouts. (405 td with exchanger)
I have the sound of the engine (which at 100% ¨d'huile is already attenuated) which has further decreased so I'm happy for so little stuff ...

In short, the water brings me alone between 12 and 15% oil saving (and a little GO for startup)

I also pissed in once but the results were very disappointing.
With diluted piss water is already better but I have no reliable results to give you.

Thank you all for your collaborations, waiting for a day or I will cross the reactor.
1 x