Hello everyone: Opel Astra doped with water

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 27/09/07, 01:02

Hello
I'm getting a car to work (an opel astra 1L7 TD engine isuzu)
For that I buy 2 (the 2 engine runs but 1 has a problem)
whoever has a problem is not too serious. in fact the former owner has to fit a new breech with AAC's non-matching bearing cap. result the engine runs very badly (3 bearings too tight the shaft) I intend to use this mill to start thinking about the pantone system before switching on the other car.

It is not uncommon that we do this kind of editing, son calls it a poutine with 3 engines we made one in addition to him put a turbo and start the injection pump ..

For your bearings you would have to pass to plasique pledge to be certain of the games
most of the Japanese cars all the cousinets are paired
it is sold cousins ​​of differrent dimenssion, (code of color)
Disassemble the carter and measure the bearing with plastic son replaces the cousinets share to the good measure it sells separately at a price (accceptable)
We never meet these methods on American cars ..
the cylinders when you put old pistons, pass the stones to remove the collar at the top and the cylinder glaze, some engine thus reassembled make 150 000km without problem, just buy a pouch of joints ..

Andre
0 x
mimouss
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by mimouss » 27/09/07, 07:02

hi andre,
in fact my mill has no cousinet at the level of the camshaft ... I have a box that can make me re-alésage bearings for 150 euros.
But I will not generate costs on this engine that will serve me to deepen my knowledge in the pantone system ...
I just had to raise my AAC hat by some kind of latch (the mechanic who had to work on it put it but they just made 3mm2 ... I'll have it made to the dimension AND to the exact shape of the bearing .
The second is now repair and turns nickel, she had a front HS but mechanical rating it is impeccable.
0 x
mimouss
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by mimouss » 27/09/07, 08:53

good after a lot of exploration of information I think I move towards a system G + so without bulor. I find this system ideal for my car because there is really not much room. : Cheesy:
I will have to pass the CT so I will have the opacity test before installation. I remake the measure after to compare.
it remains for me to do my design calculations of the SG and the reactor to be able to think. : Idea:
0 x

Go back to "Water injection in heat engines: information and explanations"