Go-Kart and HHO engine: Need a hand!

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
Karltechno96
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Karltechno96 » 23/10/12, 23:40

Here is also the "hydrogen generator that I intended to inspire me. The guy is also from Quebec, and his concept seems good to me, and possible to integrate into a kart.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODKzAVKYBMQ

I await your comments!
0 x
antoinet111
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by antoinet111 » 23/10/12, 23:50

Hi, the video is bullshit.
not working.
or a quarter of an hour to have the equivalent in uncompressed volume of a glass of schnapps
0 x
I vote for the writing of concrete post and practicality.
Down the talkers and ceiling fans!
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 24/10/12, 00:26

If it makes more energy in H2 with its electgrolysis than it spends electricity, to greatly reduce its consumption, why it does not loop its electrolysis on itself so as to no longer consume anything and do what will be indisputable and much simpler !!

Buckle up on itself, without battery, but a weak capacity in it, connected on nothing !!

Very easy considering the biblical simplicity of the assembly !!!

Even one extra mW is enough to keep running perpetually and no need to look for watts or megawatts, like Rossi !!!

so what all Science will be revolutionized !!

As in 1898, by Becquerel, Marie and Pierre Curie !!

Their little grain of radium heated and itched without question!

If the closure is never done, it is proof that these claims are false !!

Heck and Heck
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 24/10/12, 01:19

Karltechno96 wrote: As for the bonbones, is it not possible to gradually create hydrogen?

if you have enough electric power to make enough hydrogen at the right time, I advise you rather to use your electricity in an electric motor, without going through the hydrogen and heat engine boxes which only make losses

hydrogen can only be useful as a means of storage: the solar panel supplies the electrolyzer for days and days, a compressor fills a bottle, and the kart empties the bottle in 10 minutes

problem ... the handling of hydrogen is very dangerous ... it is very expensive to make material of correct safety

I was a little too mean with electric karts: there are already electric karts that allow drivers to have fun

the choice of electric battery is quite difficult: if the battery is too big the kart becomes a too heavy machine, not fun and dangerous because it smashes everything ... if the battery is too small we use it too quickly .. and the price of a good battery is more expensive than a good old petrol engine
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 24/10/12, 08:57

A word of caution: if you are continuing towards a "hydrogen" project, do separate hydrogen and not HHO. Because stored, the HHO makes your bobonne a real bomb, very powerful.

I myself one day failed to couple an elephtrolyser to the ignition key. So I forgot to stop the gadget and when I turned on the ignition: boom: no more intake pipe.

Fortunately there was the hood of the car!
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
gildas
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by gildas » 24/10/12, 11:09

Karltechno96 wrote:
The idea of ​​the pantone engine, which is not all hydrogen, but rather an addition of hydrogen to hydrocarbons, came mainly from the fact that I work in a karting, so I have easy access to parts, and it took reduced.

If you opt for a 100% Pantone assembly, know that with the variations in engine speed of the kart this is difficult with bubbling of the exhaust gases in a bubbler.

Rather opt for an assembly with carburetor:

http://quanthomme.free.fr/pantone/paged ... David4.htm

The assembly ofAndre that I wanted to try on my mower:

https://www.econologie.com/forums/dopage-a-l ... 0-910.html

Gildas wrote:I give up the assembly above because apparently the cavitation / depression will be especially at the level of the carburetor.

PS: I apologize to Andre, I did not think that there were assemblies of Mr Pantone with carburetor!

Quanthomme wrote:As recommended by Mr. PANTONE in his patent, his reactor can be powered by a carburetor instead of a bubbler.
0 x
Fakir
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Fakir » 24/10/12, 19:03

chatelot16 wrote:no need to calculate the return: it is zero anyway! since a kart gives no useful energy: it only consumes
This kind of statement has always saddened me ... especially Chatelot that we had taken the trouble to explain well the concept of yield in this thread https://www.econologie.com/forums/bricolage- ... 8-110.html

and that we thought you understood
chatelot16 wrote:that changes: until now I thought that you called yield a consumption ... now here is a calculation of yield with a notion of useful energy, which for me is only an intermediary and really not the final goal of 'a transport

Sorry for the HS ....
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 24/10/12, 19:06

Other question, I understand that some of you have car modify with a pantone engine or other, how do you then get a positive energy ratio?

I want to restipulate that I do not know myself, so yes it is on my project is may have been rethought. If you have other suggestions, although I like the idea of ​​karting, don't hesitate! Smile

If you don't know anything about motor mechanics (theory + practice) ..... making a Pantone or Gillier Pantone or a hydrogen supply, it's difficult .... : Cry: But if you are in the process of learning you will already be able to attack the many posts that talk about fitting Pantone or Gillier Pantone on the site, learning to weld, learning to dismantle / reassemble / adjust an engine, etc. After that, you will be much more comfortable in your project. :P

Going back to your small heat engine, not sure that it is a good candidate for pantonization. Can you detail the technical characteristics?
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 24/10/12, 19:21

Fakir wrote:
chatelot16 wrote:no need to calculate the return: it is zero anyway! since a kart gives no useful energy: it only consumes
This kind of statement has always saddened me ... especially Chatelot that we had taken the trouble to explain well the concept of yield in this thread https://www.econologie.com/forums/bricolage- ... 8-110.html

and that we thought you understood
chatelot16 wrote:that changes: until now I thought that you called yield a consumption ... now here is a calculation of yield with a notion of useful energy, which for me is only an intermediary and really not the final goal of 'a transport

Sorry for the HS ....

I understand that the word yield is disaster in French: as long as we use the same word for different concepts we can not understand: it will have to caption all my messages to clarify that I do not use the word yield only in the meaning of energy supplied on energy consumed ... and that what I say does not concern the other meanings of this word
0 x
BobFuck
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by BobFuck » 24/10/12, 21:14

Yes, if, it provides a result, which is to have fun. It's not quantifiable in energy, but we don't care ...
0 x

Go back to "Water injection in heat engines: information and explanations"