Instant steam generator

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
PITMIX
Pantone engine Researcher

by PITMIX » 05/01/06, 22:02

Hi laurent
If you use imagShack, we copy and paste the last line of the links we propose to put the live image on the forum. If not, copy and paste special link forum.
Basically it explains the relationship temperature pressure. Except that we do not talk about pressure variation. A fluid can pass the different phase at varaible pressure. The example is the minute cocote. Water boils at 120 ° C instead of 100 ° C so time is saved on cooking. In spite of the pressure increases.
The other example is the fridge circuit. A fluid in low pressure vapor form is compressed at high pressure (the cold vapor becomes hot), it is condensed at high pressure in a long tube (the vapor becomes liquid), the condensed liquid is retained, it becomes low pressure steam again (we absorb heat), we recompress it so on. We simply play on the pressures to obtain an absorbing or restoring energy (cold or hot).
Last edited by PITMIX the 08 / 01 / 06, 23: 37, 1 edited once.
0 x
Byr
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Pressure - temperature

by Byr » 05/01/06, 23:27

Pitmix, a small precision, the water of the casserole end at 80 ° C, but at the top of Mont Blanc and without its lid (pressure + low) ....
On the other hand, at sea level, the boiling temperature of the closed pressure cooker (which depends on the internal overpressure linked to the weight of the valve) is> 100 ° C (1bar + internal overpressure) hence the interest of this system which makes it possible to obtain a cooking water temperature> 100 ° C.
In summary, under a pressure of 0 mbar (vacuum), the pure water boils at 0 ° C, while the boiling temperature under 1 bar is approximately 100 ° C. This principle is used, among other things, in absorption air conditioning systems that you must be familiar with.
Perhaps there is the benefit of a significant depression in the reactor, in order to maintain the vapor state of the fluid extracted from the bubbler, for a temperature <100 ° C.
0 x
Other

by Other » 06/01/06, 15:00

Hello,
In refrigeration in a new reconditioned uo system, the way to remove any traces of moisture, is evacuated in the system for a while in the end it evaporates all the condensations of water that could be introduced into the system.

I want to remind you that the water in a bubbler should not be brought to a boil, we must take into account the depression inside the bubbler in some cases it can boil to 85c
the reactor does not work well with this steam from the boiling water, made your own tests, Make a small assembly
panton with a carburettor entered panton and a metal bubbler,
once the engine is running the bubbler in operation at the right temperature, and that everything turns well round stabilized for 20 minutes, with a blowtorch heat the bubbler to put the water to a boil, and you will see,
another test instead of heating the bubbler just heat the copper duct coming out of the bubbler, we arrive at the same problem ...

Andre

Andre
0 x
PITMIX

by PITMIX » 08/01/06, 23:36

Hello
Thanks BYR for taking me back. I said anything. The water boils at more than 100 ° C in a pressure cooker. That's what makes food better. Thanks to the increase of the pressure, the boiling temperature is increased. Conversely, the lower the pressure, the lower the boiling temperature.
When I said that I had to revise my classes it was not for nothing ...
I mix the pencils ... : Lol:
It is serious anyway, the relation pressure temperature I work with every day sorry.
I even modify my mistake.
thanks again : Oops:
Here is a link that talks about the water I have to read it it seems very interesting. Cracking type of oil thanks to the superheated water between 200 and 800 ° C
http://www.univ-lemans.fr/enseignements/chimie/01/deug/CHIMDISCRI/pdf/descri_2.pdf
0 x
Byr
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Byr » 09/01/06, 18:29

Indeed, it is because it was obvious to me that you knew these questions very well and for good reason (evacuation, evap. & Condenser funct., Hp, bp ....) that I allowed myself this complement.
Good luck for your experiments and especially successful because I am interested in the progress of your work (and others of course) before inspiring me.
0 x
sandbager
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by sandbager » 05/09/15, 01:44

P * V = nRT if one does not lock the steam the temperature does not rise to free pressure
0 x