First inconclusive pantone reactor test

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
PITMIX
Pantone engine Researcher

by PITMIX » 17/09/05, 10:48

: huh: Hello, I've been interested in the Pantone reactor for several months. Rather than discuss a system that I don't know about, I decided to build my own reactor.
I then installed it on a 4CC 110-stroke mini motorbike. My tests were not conclusive. Indeed I installed the reactor without dismantling the carburetor. I connected the reactor in place of the air filter of my fuel. This allowed me to avoid dismantling the carburetor and to start the system in normal mode. Error the engine was running with the petrol contained in the fuel until it ran out and the reactor did not take over. In fact I think I would have to make an intake pipe in "Y" with on one side the carburetor for starting and on the other the Pantone reactor. What do you think?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/09/05, 10:55

If I understand correctly, you connected your reactor Before the fuel?

It is therefore normal that it did not "work" since the depression in the reactor must have been very low. I bet it didn't bubble in the bubbler ...

Yes you have to connect the reactor AFTER the fuel but this requires the design of a Y pipe as you say.
0 x
chris
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by chris » 21/09/05, 20:55

Hi PITMIX I am interested in your editing would you have a photo or description please thank you
0 x
PITMIX

by PITMIX » 21/09/05, 21:53

: huh: Have you seen my site? Pitmix
0 x