Explanations pantone: theses and hypotheses

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 09/05/06, 23:53

pages about the pantone process: -20% on the 2006 color charts!
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/05/06, 09:24

PITMIX wrote:It is enough for example that I open a post it and that everyone brings their good address.
That's what I'm asking what you think about not doing something that already exists.

Well apluka as they say ...

lau wrote:pages about the pantone process: -20% on the 2006 color charts!

hihihihihi
0 x
MichelM
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by MichelM » 10/05/06, 10:17

Hello
So for the addresses of the various suppliers I would see it well in experiments ... A priori it is immediately where we need equipment.
Michel
0 x
sosjbservices
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

water motor

by sosjbservices » 26/06/08, 15:27

Well ok, a plasma is surely created due to the electromagnetic forces created by the spirals formed by the gases.
All of this is recombining the hydrocarbon molecules with the water molecules. Some of these molecules "absorb" the oxygen or hydrogen atoms in the water, or break the carbon chains to give lighter gases. Nothing is certain, but it works.
Imagine that we have left in the mixture of H20 molecules, so why not try to break them into H2 and O.
There is an electrical cabinet cooling system mainly called "Vortex". A jet of air at ambient temperature is injected tangentially into a tube, one end of which is closed by a cone allowing air to pass. the excess air, that which remains in the tube then swirls inside the other vortex formed by the initial air spiral. Inside the system there is a temperature exchange such that on the side of the cone the air reaches a high temperature while on the other side the air is refrigerated there.
We will take into account the hot side which will considerably increase the exhaust temperature, further exiting this broth of molecules, preparing it for electrolysis. Electrolysis, a system resonating at the frequency of water is in the 2,4 GHz, which gives us antennas of about 3,1 mm in quarter wave. Imagine the mass on the sheath and on the rod on the other potential. This would be made of iron, consisting alternately of insulating zones and cylindrical conductive zones of 3,1mm in length. The rod + sleeve assembly of a length granted to the displacement of the engine chamber.
Gain even more heat in the reactor. On the principle of the fridge, we could compress the cold gases (vapor), make them gain speed, expand the gas and put it in contact with the heat of the exhaust, it then drains energy, we recompress it and finished cracking the remaining H2O molecules and finally injects it into the engine. We can work the passage from the thinner areas to the wider areas of the rod by different cones in order to use the shock waves.
Here is a proposal for the development of the reactor.
I will research why not someone ready to exploit the idea, I will bring knowledge in electronics (control of valves and engine speed by PIC) and assembly.
Last edited by sosjbservices the 26 / 06 / 08, 15: 33, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/06/08, 15:30

Waw what a subject unearth, sosjbservices.

I advise you to read this first because it largely evokes the idea of ​​the electrification of water vapor: https://www.econologie.com/ionisation-de ... -3324.html
0 x
sosjbservices
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by sosjbservices » 26/06/08, 15:43

Christophe wrote:Waw what a subject unearth, sosjbservices.

I advise you to read this first because it largely evokes the idea of ​​the electrification of water vapor: https://www.econologie.com/ionisation-de ... -3324.html

I am not talking about ionizing water, if a plasma or fields are formed or simply that friction is taking place, it is already ionizing, I am talking about separating its atoms, and for that proposes to combine Pantone, Meyer, and Frigidère in order to increase the energy of the gas making H2O easier to separate. A real hydrogen engine in situ. We could imagine pantone arriving on an electrolyser injector.

See you soon
0 x
sosjbservices
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Pantone improvement

by sosjbservices » 26/06/08, 16:46

Here's the idea:
What do you think ?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/06/08, 16:50

Pkoi the spiral hot side?

Here is a subject where we made some observations on the rods: https://www.econologie.com/forums/etude-de-t ... t4944.html

You should post your diagram there.

To my knowledge, André has done the most tests on the rods.

But using a 3.1mm rod will be bad ...
0 x
sosjbservices
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by sosjbservices » 26/06/08, 22:25

Found on http://www.byitfrom.com/gnt/vortexgenfr.htm

This is the famous vortex tube I was talking about.

Let's increase the temperature!
3,1 mm, this is the length of the antennas, resonating at 2,4 GHz, the resonance of the water seems to me, as in the microwave, the molecules would be agitated, brought to a state of excitation more strong, making their covalent bonds more fragile. The assembly of all these processes would it not be a way to turn only to water while minimizing the energy necessary for electrolysis, the energy of the temperature being able to be multiplied, we could approach the crack point around 1200 ° I think and at the last moment break this steam with a little electricity.
These are just ideas, and André could perhaps take a look at them.
++
0 x
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 16/07/09, 04:14

Hello

re digging up of the subject, I have been looking into the subject for some time, indeed Pantone in his original description speaks of an intense magnetic field around the reactor.
to create this field, it is indeed necessary that a vortex exists inside the reactor. possible that Pantone is building its first reactor with some imperfections, doing so it is likely that these faults are at the origin of the creation of the vortex, as would a VSLA on an air circulation in the intake.
obviously, there must be a relationship between the vortex created (resulting induced magnetic field) and the efficiency of the reactor. moreover, still according to Pantone, there is a hot point at the end of the reactor, in the cavity at the end of the rod: this must perhaps act as a resonant cavity, in which the transformation of the gaseous mixture is certainly created.

on the other hand, obviously, according to what is published or said by certain experimenters, this hot spot has a temperature higher than that of the exhaust, which would try to prove that it is then not necessary to build the reactor inside the exhaust pipe (which will greatly simplify the construction and installation of the reactor in any vehicle).

jeff
0 x