Explanations pantone: theses and hypotheses

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 06/05/06, 22:22

Hello

The transparent silicone tube is placed in the turbo suction
it sucks in the reactor,

Mercedes has not improved over time, when we look at the conduits around the turbo, it was better done on the old 5 cylinders, (it is true that you have to go to the other side of the cylinder head)

Andre
Last edited by Other the 07 / 05 / 06, 01: 56, 1 edited once.
0 x
phil 14
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

silicon??

by phil 14 » 06/05/06, 22:27

Good evening Michelm
I found silicone hose, but in a 25 m coil.
Where did you find yours and what diameter are you in?
Thank you
phil 14
0 x
MichelM
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by MichelM » 06/05/06, 23:27

Bonsoir
My silicone hose (on the photo) is before the reactors and after the 3 in 1 (output of the 3 reactors), so indeed I am not just at the exit but it is quite easy to modify if necessary. This hose is 20mm inside (27mm outside) and costs € 21,07 per meter (excluding tax) but I got a little more for that price! I can find all kinds of hose and rubber etc at BAUDON 55 rue Léo Lagrange in Noisy le Sec. The 10 bar fuel hose (which is not insulating to avoid static electricity?) Costs half as much for an internal diameter of 10 mm for example.
Michel
0 x
MichelM
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by MichelM » 06/05/06, 23:40

Photo of the junction between the tube which heats air and water (on the left) and the 3 in 1 reactor inlet (on the right towards the turbo exhaust outlet). I added necklaces for the final assembly.

Michel
0 x
PITMIX

by PITMIX » 08/05/06, 22:39

Ah : Cheesy: it's good to have an address like that for the hoses.
For some time I have been looking for it and I found nothing to sell by the meter for individuals and in several diameters
0 x
MichelM
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by MichelM » 09/05/06, 08:21

Hello Pitmix
Maybe we should make this a list on the forum good addresses for our DIY, because it is a bit dispercier in different subjects. Each in his specialty or his experiences must have something to complete ... After we can also imagine making a collection of advice to build his doping with diesel or petrol water etc ....
Michel
0 x
PITMIX

by PITMIX » 09/05/06, 20:16

This is a good idea. : Idea:
It was constructive. : Cheesy:
On "Pmc.new" there is a post like that but it affects less people therefore less good addresses.
Here you could post your good addresses in between geographic help.
It is already classified by region. So anyone looking for a good address in Paris or the IDF region would easily find it.
Christophe what do you think ??
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/05/06, 20:29

PITMIX wrote:Christophe what do you think ??

Uh I do not understand the question ... Otherwise you watched your MP?
8)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/05/06, 20:32

MichelM wrote:Hello Pitmix
Maybe we should make this a list on the forum good addresses for our DIY, because it is a bit dispercier in different subjects.

We could create a simple Post-it listing the different addresses (but what type of address are you talking about? Site? Supplier ..)

Regarding the collection it's been a long time that I think about it but I don't have the courage to put myself in it alone ...
0 x
PITMIX

by PITMIX » 09/05/06, 20:57

hi Christophe
I just read my MP
Goods.
For the addresses I think everything is good supplier and site address ... The main thing is to avoid as much as possible. I think of myself of course and of others who do not have too much time to search during the week.
To do it yourself I don't think it's worth it.
It is enough for example that I open a post it and that everyone brings their good address.
That's what I'm asking what you think about not doing something that already exists.
0 x