Explanations pantone: theses and hypotheses

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
PITMIX
Pantone engine Researcher

by PITMIX » 04/05/06, 18:38

Hello
Me too that interests me because it is among other things what I observed on a freon charge pipe in certain condition (electric arc) and on a small video of doping with water in a compressor visible here the video is at the bottom of the page.
http://www.alphapowersystems.nl/swirlf.htm
In addition I tried to create the conditions necessary to measure a tension between the reactor and the ground without success on a doping 100%
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/05/06, 20:24

bob_isat wrote:Or so?

In another discussion about the pantone with zac whose title had nothing to do with the pantone that's why I asked him to come explain his observation here but apparently he did not see ... :|

Basically he said he saw sparks coming out of the reactor at night (more or less confirmed by André ...) ...
0 x
PITMIX

by PITMIX » 04/05/06, 22:53

The light in the reactor outlet tube.
Frankly I would love to see that. It must be great.
I had been told that it was possible to create sparks with fridge fluid by spraying it onto spokes of spinning bicycle wheels. I tested in broad daylight that made quedale.
However, I still have trouble understanding how zac tests if the reactor is operational. He takes the tube in his hand over the inlet and gives a big gas ...
On my R5 I had tested driving with the air filter blocked and all the air passing through the reactor the car does not pull, but I do not see the interest ... Zac can you say more? ??
0 x
Other

by Other » 05/05/06, 07:35

Hello
I did not do the same test as Zac, I isolated the outlet duct with two plastic rings which do not resist heat for a long time, and occasionally we receive a static Electricity schock, but this is not not continuous, and as I am not sitting in the engine when driving under load, it is difficult to force the engine when stationary, we can only have fun warm engine after a hike.
For the way of doing Zac I do approximately the same
thing, to start the reactor I pump it, that is to say that I rinse the engine and that I block by jerking the admission, and sometimes I almost completely block the admission and with the thumb I block in a pulsating way the small water carburetor of the reactor, by playing on the accelerator, that makes pass a lot of fluid in the reactor and that starts to heat up.
What is funny, we are so far from each other, we do not communicate, and we use similar methods.
By cons I did not try to put a transparent pipe at the outlet of the reactor, as soon as I find a glass or quartz tube (like temperature measurement for ovens) I insert one on the copper pipe) If there is a gleam in this duct that could be interesting to have an indication which tells us that the reactor is operating, There is a way to visualize this thing from a distance, it would replace a complicated measuring instrument
Because it is very important to know in what condition the reactor works or does not work.
I had serious doubts that something was happening in the outlet pipe, to see the internal color of the copper pipes and the strong internal oxidation compare to that external it was not only due to the heat, which n is not that high for copper.
Today, I just put the inconel rod on the chevrolet essence, I still have to make some modifications on the bubbler,
Then test with trailer loaded with 2 cubic meters of earth, it will run in quickly.
The inconel is hard to saw, hard to pierce and to tap, for welding it is like stainless steel, It is easily polished and becomes shiny like a chrome rod, I passed it to polish c has become like a mirror. I try it, but I do not expect miracles, simple verification of the words of the Quanthome editors. Once this question is purified we move on to something else ....

Andre
0 x
PITMIX

by PITMIX » 05/05/06, 09:06

hi Andrew
To see the glow at the reactor outlet you can use a liquid sight glass (fridge terms). It is a porthole, I think Christophe had put one on its reactor outlet.
For me it is easily achievable.
If there is glow it is certainly that there is microflash as in the small video that I republished. This may correspond to the sudden absorption of heat by the aerosol of water. And in this case it would effectively mean that we have obtained the right doping parameters. The right size of water droplets, the right speed of fluids and the right temperatures.

Parcontre I did not understand the interest of running the engine only on the reactor at commissioning.
Is it to break in the rod?
Is it to see if the air passes through the reactor and if it heats up at the reactor outlet?
Is it to flush the engine with water?
A+
0 x
bob_isat

by bob_isat » 05/05/06, 12:59

Econology wrote:Basically he said he saw sparks coming out of the reactor at night (more or less confirmed by André ...) ...

and yes, it is the principle of sonoluminesence. Commonly observed during the cavitation of propellers or pumps running on water.

In a few words,

the bubbles that form in the liquid in low pressure areas act as quantum resonators.

They produce a UV flux which will dissociate the water into h30 + and OH-

the visible light produced comes from an excitation of the OH + Argon complex.

http://www.esdjournal.com/techpapr/prevens/flow1.pdf

(in English, sorry, no time to translate it)

What pantone does is produce an ion mist that catalyzes combustion.

This principle has been known since the post-war period and is the subject of numerous patents.

This one is to read especially, it reports all the tests to reduce consumption, tests remained underground:

http://www.freepatentsonline.com/6851413.pdf

the bubbler principle, patented in 1990 by .... Wentworth Jr:

http://www.freepatentsonline.com/4952340.pdf

injecting a water mist ionized by UV:

http://www.freepatentsonline.com/6264899.pdf

Frankly, I think that the pantone is a not very reliable means of creating this mist of ions and that it would be more reasonable to switch to less random charge systems than the electrification by flow.

Passing the fog between 2 plates under high voltage for example (as a chamber, moreover, it's funny ...)
0 x
bob_isat

by bob_isat » 05/05/06, 13:06

Small rectification, the bubbler principle has been patented since 1974:

http://www.freepatentsonline.com/3862819.pdf

(Sorry Paul, you're toast)
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 05/05/06, 23:26

Andre wrote:Today, I just put the inconel rod on the chevrolet essence, I still have to make some modifications on the bubbler,
Andre

I can buy NIckel 201 in 1 meter laminated bar!
the standard is 20. would you be interested in pieces of 200mm long * 20 to 50 €?
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
MichelM
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by MichelM » 05/05/06, 23:28

Bonsoir
Interesting Bob_isat, finally we are always reinventing the world, and lukewarm water!
Otherwise to see if there is something at the outlet of the reactor, I fitted myself with silicone hose, it is translucent, it withstands 250 ° C, it is insulating, but of course it costs more than normal hardness.

Michel
0 x
bob_isat

by bob_isat » 06/05/06, 14:10

good idea.

however, there is a good chance that the electrification takes place mainly after the reactor, in the metal conduit between the reactor and the manifold.

The smaller the diameter of said condite, the more electrified (up to a limit? ...)

Is it between your reactor outlet and the manifold that you put a transparent plastic hose?
0 x