Study rod Pantone reactor heating or cavitation?

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
Christophe

Re: Pantone reactor rod study, heating or cavitation?

by Christophe » 13/03/16, 22:28

This limit is very specific ... if it can create an aeraulic "shock" whose effects are beyond us ... (but not to physicists and engineers who have the means to study them ... if there is an effect) I say ...why not?

It's an old theoretical scheme, I have no idea if it was tested one day ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/03/16, 22:33

Look at the "beast" simulation of flow in 2D made (houla .. already!) In December 2005 and what we had observed: understanding injection water / etude-of-rod reactor-pantone-heating-or-cavitation-t4944.html # p73834

The most interesting image is this one in my opinion ... and it is only in 2D ...

Who still has FLUENT in the ROOM ???? :)
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 13/03/16, 22:46

I've been posting this thing twice, it looks like he fired me all ?????

Christophe wrote:The restriction to the exhaust joins the "course" of pantone:

Pantone-and-exhaust-pic236.jpg

Call it A class..... : Shock: : Cry: AMHA, what is drawn is vast bullshit. Closing the exhaust passage section in this proportion leads directly to a big engine problem, which will heat up, refuse to go up in speed and consume like a cow in a cloud of pollutants at their maximum toxicity.

In what I tried on R19 Atmospheric Diesel, reducing the passage section by about 1/3 does not change the engine performance only for moderate speeds and speeds. (like 3000 rpm and 110 km / h max). By plugging more (proportion not calculated), the consumption flies away.
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/03/16, 00:49

Of course and you have not seen the "rest" I must have them in my paper archives somewhere since I followed his "courses" in 2002 ... 80% pseudo scientific hoax ... It would be funny if I find them :)

It does not prevent a slight restriction at the level of the exhaust allows to increase (to a certain extent) the temperature of the gases at the level of the restriction ((re) compression of the exhaust gases VS continuous expansion in normal times. ..) which can be favorable ... to the use we want at the level of the restriction!

I am obviously talking about 4 times ... in 2 times a restriction is mandatory for good performance (converging cone -> wave).
A 2-stroke with relaxation pot has better performance and efficiency than a 2-stroke in free exhaust or with a completely divergent pot as in a 4-stroke ...
0 x

Go back to "Water injection in heat engines: information and explanations"