Study rod Pantone reactor heating or cavitation?

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
Arnaud M
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Arnaud M » 22/03/11, 22:39

It's important magnetism.

At the blue heating point, we have a north pole stuck on a south pole. This means that the upstream path is necessarily helical, to produce an axial magnetic field, and necessarily polarized molecules (electrical charges). Or must I explain other phenomena to produce such a magnetic field (it is quite strong given the reversal of the compass at the point of heating).

Another thing that can be deduced from magnetism is that the flux ionizes along the stem, and that at this point of heating (about 20 cm), an exothermic reaction takes place, a rather violent explosion. because at the end of this heating point (less than 1 cm of memory, 2002 it starts to date a little ...) the path is still helical but inverted compared to the upstream, as the magnetic field s' opposite.

I did not think one day see 2 poles so close to each other, it's quite impressive. My knowledge of magnetism was at the time very very limited, they are now only limited ...

It was advisable to cut at this point of heating, because if after the point of heating it is not the same color and apparently the reactions would become endothermic, whereas when cutting one sends the cold and the excited particles? directly in the cylinder.

Ah, there it is old all that!
0 x
alaniesse
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by alaniesse » 22/03/11, 22:46

Thank you Gegyx, I recognize the work done on this site.
I recognize the depth of the work done by the collegiality, including Christophe for the reports, the syntheses, André for the huge tests, Citro, Flytox, Pitmix, Captain Maloche, Crispus, and many others.
0 x
alaniesse
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by alaniesse » 22/03/11, 23:34

The mixing of the bubbler for the best operation is 1 / 4 super 98, 3 / 4 tap water (bad result in reverse osmosis water).
95 petrol start. When the exhaust is hot, I start to get bubbler.
Difficulty throwing the bubbler, I go back and forth with the air handle to cause bubbling, until enough vaporization can pass through the reactor.
As soon as it works, progressive closing of the air lever and thus passage of the whole of the entrant by the bubbler.
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 23/03/11, 00:36

Aloa,

I bounce on this dusty topic :D

I sincerely think that the central stem has the primary purpose of increasing heat exchange on the inner wall:
- by heating due to the high speed
- and forcing the gases to lick the hot wall

On the other hand, the losses of load are monstrous and reduce allègro the performance engine

After that, given the speeds involved (by the way, what speeds are we talking about?) Depending on the pH of the water we saw that currents could form, static electricity?

to say that these currents are sufficient to initiate chemical reactions, there is the whole debate, must mount a test bench

who sticks to it?
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
alaniesse
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by alaniesse » 23/03/11, 02:16

Hi captain

I sincerely think that the central stem has the primary purpose of increasing heat exchange on the inner wall:
- by heating due to the high speed
- and forcing the gases to lick the hot wall

the bar must be profiled at the entrance
the bar must be made of steel (not stainless steel)
the bar will be culloté and will be like unalterable thereafter
the bar should have cavities of the order of 3.5mm evenly distributed

a thickness of passage around the 1 bar is required (for a 12 mm bar in an 20 / 27 exhaust

the tube around the bar must be 1 mm thick, thin-walled tube, hydraulic quality or finished with file 14 mm inside, 16 mm outside
I used steel, I never tried stainless steel, I do not know.
I do not think that the tube receives the protection of the bar.

if we are dealing with static electricity fading (we can perhaps use stainless steel for the conservation of the reactor in time for the tube)

On the other hand, the losses of load are monstrous and reduce allègro the performance engine
no loss of load
start a little slow, until the start of the reactor
instant replay
extremely low consumption, about half of the fuel originally intended for the engine. but as there the bulb mix is ​​made up for 1 / 4 of 98 sp and 3 / 4 of water, ......
I calculated on a genset consuming 1.5l per hour for 2300 watts at 80% power, a mixture consumption of 0.75 l per hour (1 / 4 water 3 / 4 gasoline)

either the reactor is super efficient and allows an optimal use of the fuel, .... either the water becomes a fuel ..., or something else

I think that water becomes a fuel, because the pollution is almost zero, or none at the end of the muffler.
0 x
alaniesse
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by alaniesse » 23/03/11, 02:39

I oublais:

in order for a pantone reactor larami alaniesse to work, it takes a bubbler.
this bubbler is a buler to depression
it's a cold bubbler
(It can be warmed up with a tube that goes into the bottom of the bubbler)

no warm up of the liquid by exhaust gases by bubbling in
otherwise we will have a loss of load in case of engine demand
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/03/11, 09:17

Capt_Maloche wrote:who sticks to it?

Ben Hypnow realized an experimental burner ... whose flame is deflected / attracted / bent by the reactor ... it puzzles me a lot, what do you think?

Some info and a video here: heating-insulation / burner-go-dope-al-water-that-attracts-the-flame-HYPNOW-t10571.html

Answer there please.

I think we do not talk enough with hypnow, they do a lot of things very interesting, see their videos posted on youtube!

Another nice video: understanding water injection / history-Doping al-water motor-video-HYPNOW-t10570.html
0 x
alaniesse
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by alaniesse » 23/03/11, 11:39

I replied on the post on the burner.

From the moment we have a reactor, super efficient, we can go to the most useful applications, including the boiler because it is what pollutes the most in the background.

in addition to detaching from the lobby, Mr. 5% more, every year.

For me, the important thing is energy efficiency, non-polluting, and using the most water.

pantone Larami alaniesse has a very characteristic attitude.
he does not like gas.
the least essence he has, the better he works.
(until a certain point)

(And I think I can not cancel the gasoline, the carbon in the gasoline serves, apparently, to the reaction.)
(gentlemen engineers and ingenious fired first)
(but I say nothing more, because otherwise, you have to rewrite the articles on the utopia of the water engine)
smile
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/03/11, 11:30

alaniesse wrote:For me, the important thing is energy efficiency, non-polluting, and using the most water.

Absolutely...

alaniesse wrote:pantone Larami alaniesse has a very characteristic attitude.
he does not like gas.
the least essence he has, the better he works.
(until a certain point)

Roh does not exaggerate anything!

It has been said and explained hundreds of times that the bubbler with water / gas mixture is good for making demos but it's blank in practice because the volatility very different between water and gasoline and between different compounds of the essence makes thatwe do not control anything at the exit of a bubbler !!

The gas that comes out of a bubbler water / gasoline varies permanently (from the richest to the poorest) and the engine will stall before all the gasoline has been consumed!

In my study of 2001 (editing done over 9 years with patent publication by miraclean), I had measured that the PCI of the residual gasoline in the bubbler had been divided approximately by 2 !! If it's not proof of his impoverishment ...

Please read this report or at least hover over the ...

https://www.econologie.com/rapport-d-ing ... es-93.html

He is here for that ...

To return to the study of the stem, here is an excerpt from the patent miraclean; the stem is well pierced and the text speaks of cavitation: patent extract http://fr.espacenet.com/publicationDeta ... CC=FR&FT=D

It remains to demonstrate scientifically at the level of fluid mechanics what these holes bring .... I will read the patent in detail.

Funny patent talks about an ionization, I think the author had read this document, published early 2007 on econology: https://www.econologie.com/ionisation-de ... -3324.html
Last edited by Christophe the 25 / 03 / 11, 13: 54, 1 edited once.
0 x
alaniesse
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by alaniesse » 24/03/11, 11:42

Yes, christophe, you're right, I noticed that.
this is why the bulger must be refilled by 2 petrol and water pumps, so as not to fall into the case of too low a presence of gasoline.

But as the consumption of the mixture 75% water, 25% essence, has equal power is half of the consumption of gasoline (normal fuel of the engine in the case or of the traditional operation), one has very good parameters.

Christophe, if consumption is 2 times less with 25% of gasoline; it's as if we had only 12.5% gasoline so we consume very little.
0 x

Go back to "Water injection in heat engines: information and explanations"