Kit Gillier Pantone e-copra in Turbo M6 tomorrow

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
Sylchris58
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

ecopra turbo m6

by Sylchris58 » 02/02/09, 17:05

Hello to you all.
This and my first visit to your forum.
Let me share with you my impressions being a user of the eco-kit on a Pajéro 4x4 for about a month and watching turbo on M6.
Very disappointed by the report of M6, seen as they went about it, it was better to say nothing. For écopra was limited to foutage of mouth ....
My first impressions regarding the use of the kit: Measurement of smoke opacity: Before 2,85 (I use Mécarun) after with just 120Kms of average use 1.12 (last measurement 1.09) as and when accelerations the average dropped.
For the consumption not obvious indeed the engine and much more flexible quieter so I think that mechanically I use it a little more, the times are also more frank, before 12 to 13 liters solo depending on the type of journeys and 18 liters with a trailer of almost 3 tonnes. Not yet hung up a big trailer, solo: 1st full 11,2l, 2nd full 10,6l.
Here for the first impressions. For me it would be good that whatever the type of assembly (Ecopra Hypnow and other) we can pool our user experiences in order to advance this principle of water doping, but especially to get to prove to our media and other that other things exist especially that their reporting is much more in depth.
Excuse me for the mistakes and the presentation, I am neither an engineer nor a journalist :D
1 x
free to live