Discovery Engine Pantone

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
zac
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 26/04/07, 17:00

elephant wrote:except perhaps in the treatment of waste (it seems that it is a real mafia) ... : Cheesy:

There is no lobby in the trash, you do what you want and if the politicars are pissed you give them their trash and old. How shameful things our super corporations do not want to see; the small (and big) maffias are booming.

Our waste is so good in Africa (and our ancestors in their homes); as long as we do not see it's perfect and who says hiding said generally shenanigans : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 27/04/07, 13:36

:? I'm a little at fault, I think we've ... a little ... far from the subject ...
I did not add another layer to the feelings that we share on the issue ... even if it relieves to write it.
0 x
the joint
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by the joint » 27/04/07, 21:14

It's a bit true citro, but obviously quite a lot of people wanted to talk about it, so it's pretty good
0 x
christiandusud
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by christiandusud » 02/11/07, 16:03

Well for my apple is ditto, I discovered this site, very interesting, and we become aware of all this pollution, sorry to be late : Shock:
0 x
When I see myself in the mirror, I'm scared.
When I see how others have, it reassures me.
Flytox

by Flytox » 02/11/07, 17:28

Bonjour à tous

The lobby is unanitary against them, except of course those who take the opportunity to put their pockets ...... Long live democracy ......: Evil: Do not worry, given the hype of recent months on green topics that does not fall, there will be interest shifts and massive money. The lobby will necessarily accompany them. So to know if this will be beneficial to something ecologically that interests the greatest number ... ????

To come back to the subject, it is not because we work in the shadows that our work lacks interest. : Mrgreen:

A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132

Go back to "Water injection in heat engines: information and explanations"