Consequence of mass use of the Pantome system

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
Pat 10
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Consequence of mass use of the Pantome system

by Pat 10 » 17/02/07, 16:36

Good morning everyone

I just registered on the forum... and I have a question that has been close to my heart for a long time.

Yes ... :!: the Pantome process should be generalized on a VERY large scale, what would be the consequences for the climate of the planet with the rejection of condensed water :?:
0 x
PITMIX
Pantone engine Researcher

by PITMIX » 17/02/07, 18:53

Hello
It seems that water vapor is the first cause of the effect of serves in Europe.
But this is a natural effect.
Added to that the exhaust gases, refrigerants and others, it does not help matters.
Now admit that we remove pollutants and replace them with water vapor, in my opinion nature will resume its rights.
Water follows a natural cycle of evaporation, condensation, precipitation.
We will only take water for use and evaporate it artificially, but anyway it would have ended up evaporating naturally.
0 x
Other

by Other » 17/02/07, 22:04

Hello,
if all the cars had pants it would be a peanut in the atmospheric water vapor, if we compare a few more degrees of heat on the large surfaces of the oceans.

What is much more serious at present the surfaces of the large lakes which did not freeze this winter, and for good reason, why do you think that the Americans received snow flares of 2 meters and sometimes more in two days, the reason is simple Lake Michigan and Lake Erie almost not frozen the St. Lawrence River either, this causes great evaporation and a lot of snowfall.
The water cycle is disrupted.
Another observation I have problems with my geothermal heating system, it is the first year that I notice a drop as significant in the temperature of the shallow waters of the earth, normally it is between 12c and 10c, but lately it reaches 8 tsp. nothing alarming probably because of the late arrival of the layer of snow which isolates the earth,
but at 8c it is limited for an exchanger.
The reserve of water from the far north that which makes our hydroelectricity and directly linked to the ice which protects from evaporation and the frozen ground which prevents snow when what bottom to infiltrate in depth, cold is the reservoir natural water, a drop in the water level of a few meters in a large dam results in overconsumption of water to produce the same energy and it can take a few years to raise the level.

Andre
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 18/02/07, 01:20

Andre wrote:Hello,
if all the cars had pants it would be a problem in the atmospheric water vapor,

Fully agree. If there was too much water vapor in the atmosphere, it would condense in the form of dew, and the plants would be happy.
0 x
camel1

by camel1 » 18/02/07, 01:49

I think this is a false problem because an exhaust of a heat engine that works with a hydrocarbon releases about 70% of H20 ... the pantone will not change much on this point.

We even said to ourselves, with Didier, that in absolute terms, we could consider condensing this lost steam to recycle it in the mains supply system ... this would require a good size condenser (air exchanger), well ventilated ...
This will, in terms of study, be the subject of further research ...

In the meantime, the only perverse effect that we see in the pantone is the fact that it clears people of pollution problems, and that we eventually see an increase in traffic as a result, giving exit a counter productive result. : Evil:

This is why, in our eyes, we can only decently bet on the pantone if we see further, in terms of lifestyle, transport, work, energy, etc ...

In this, we join the logic of degrowth, which does not mean, as its critics insinuate, a return to the candle, but simply to go towards a more rational and sustainable use of what technology offers the best, for us maintain a comfortable lifestyle without selling off the future of our species ...

The pantone must imperatively be associated with an educational approach aimed at orienting people, already highly aware of environmental issues, towards the choice of alternative solutions that go in the right direction ... :D

In conclusion, when it is massively developed, and even if sharks use it for purposes other than preserving our chances of survival in the future, it can be a formidable tool for leveraging all-oil policies. , participating in the implusion that currently exists around renewable energies ...

Good night !

Michel
0 x
We were on the brink, but we made a big step forward ...
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 18/02/07, 11:59

8) The pantone system improves engine performance by taking calories from the exhaust, so it intrinsically reduces global warming or "greenhouse effect".

I am wrong???
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/02/07, 12:17

I prefer not even to answer the question which is a little "provocative" ..

Come on, I’m going to refer you anyway Pat: 1 L of burning oil rejects about 1Kg of water in the form of vapor and the optimum dosage of water via a pantone is 1/5 the fuel consumption (by volume) .

In other words, between a doped engine and an undoped one goes from an index 100 to 120 ...

No citro it does not decrease in this direction (because the same mechanical energy always ends up dissipating in heat) ... it simply limits it in the direction where we reject less CO2 to do the same work.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/02/07, 12:22

camel1 wrote:In the meantime, the only perverse effect that we see in the pantone is the fact that it clears people of pollution problems, and that we eventually see an increase in traffic as a result, giving exit a counter productive result. : Evil:

+1 I already asked myself the question ... I have not yet found an answer to limit this ... It deserves a specific debate I think ...
Last edited by Christophe the 18 / 02 / 07, 13: 47, 1 edited once.
0 x
jeanmi68
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by jeanmi68 » 18/02/07, 13:04

I agree with Michel's point of view by modulating and supplementing it a bit.

When the community of 'Pantoneurs system G +' has fully mastered all the parameters allowing to reproduce the performances obtained on the 'mythical' tractor N ° 22 of Antoine 'G', we will arrive at a fuel consumption reduced by 75%. That is to say that a vehicle consuming on average 8l / 100km, will see its 'fuel' consumption drop to +/- 2l / 100km + 4l of water (it was noted that the overall consumption decreased by 25%, i.e. 8> 6l including 1/3 fuel and 2/3 water) This result should not be as long to obtain as the time already passed since 2001 to reach the level of current knowledge.

It is true that the exhaust outlet of a 'pantonized' engine gives off almost the same amount of H²O as a conventional engine - +/- 70% -. But it only emits 10 to 11% of CO² - compared to more than 20% for an engine without a Pantone system -, almost no particles - from diesel oil -, more CO, no NOX or other toxic by-products from incomplete combustion in non-pantone engines. But it should be pointed out - or remembered - that an engine with pantone rejects 20.5 to 21% of Oxygen, which is as much as the atmosphere we breathe contains, which is not the case for unmodified engines. And in this, it helps to regenerate the amount of O² in the atmosphere which tends to decrease due to the multiple pollutions and global warming.

The directly measurable effect will be that which the Brazilians and the Mexicans have already obtained by massively and rapidly switching to the almost generalized consumption of Ethanol (also of vegetable origin and much less polluting in terms of combustion residues) instead instead of petrol of fossil origin. There is no longer a toxic cloud - smog - above large cities like Rio or Mexico City and the air is breathable again even at the height of the day unlike what is happening today above large cities, particularly French, each summer where the air is sometimes unbreathable in the middle of the afternoon.

And if, as one might think, no offense to current policies, there is a massive switch to the use of 'GREEN' fuels (like HVB - unmodified vegetable oil - as a substitute for diesel) there will be more rejection of additional CO² and therefore more increase in the greenhouse effect by transport (25% of the total in France, 75% in the USA). These measures, which can be extended to heating methods and industry, worsening the greenhouse effect could be stopped.

But other sources of green fuels will have to be found because the fallow agricultural land alone will not be enough to produce the quantities of rapeseed, sunflower and other jatropha plants necessary to produce enough oil to meet the overall demand for transport. And it would be dangerous and stupid to sacrifice food production lands to produce oils or sugars to produce fuel. (see the doubling of the price of sugar in one year due to the frenzy of ethanol production by Brazil in place of sugar production)
Certain varieties of monocellular algae are capable of producing up to 50% of their mass in oil (HVB) and their proliferation is greatly accelerated by the absorption of CO² released by factories and other sites such as reprocessing plants and 'incineration
The productivity - yield per ha - of these algae is more than 100 x higher than that of the terrestrial plants mentioned.

It is true that a real and massive awareness is taking place in all industrialized countries. But it is also true that we will have to completely rethink our lifestyles so that we no longer stupidly waste energy, as is still the case today, with new economical and ecological behaviors.

Good Sunday

Jean Michel
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/02/07, 13:52

jeanmi68 wrote:It is true that the exhaust outlet of a 'pantonized' engine gives off almost the same amount of H²O as a conventional engine - +/- 70% -. But it only emits 10 to 11% of CO² - compared to more than 20% for an engine without a Pantone system -, almost no particles - from diesel oil -, more CO, no NOX or other toxic by-products from incomplete combustion in non-pantone engines. But it should be pointed out - or remembered - that an engine with pantone rejects 20.5 to 21% of Oxygen, which is as much as the atmosphere we breathe contains, which is not the case for unmodified engines. And in this, it helps to regenerate the amount of O² in the atmosphere which tends to decrease due to the multiple pollutions and global warming.

Uh ... I would like to know where you get these figures ... especially the 21% of O2. Copying pasted rubbish (whatever the source) does not add much to the debate ... on the contrary ...

jeanmi68 wrote:It is true that a real and massive awareness is taking place in all industrialized countries. But it is also true that we will have to completely rethink our lifestyles so that we no longer stupidly waste energy, as is still the case today, with new economical and ecological behaviors.

Econological behavior you mean? : Mrgreen:
0 x

Go back to "Water injection in heat engines: information and explanations"