Water doping press conference in Vitry-sur-Orne

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
zac
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 08/06/07, 18:27

gegyx wrote:As for the huge fleet of La Poste, now, I remind you that maintenance is no longer done by PTT garages, since they have been removed.
Vehicles are bought new, maintained by private garages, and often replaced by distribution companies. This rotation of vehicles may be growth for the automotive industry, but at the expense of ecological waste.

Hello

do not worry about ecological waste, I know lots of clever little ones who recycle them (yen even have them pantonized to resell them more expensive).

As the post office is still a bit of an administration, it is seriously inflated by the private garages which maintain the vehicles; they are on maintenance (if you have a fax I can send you the invoices of the last kangoo that we returned, that scares).

If you do not care to drive with a vehicle that has 2 or three bumps and square rims (20 € for 4 for scrap); it is a great plan (they are reinforced everywhere and leave between 40 and 60000km).

After there is more than pantonize and resell a healthy vehicle that no longer pollutes. yeah need some elbow grease : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 08/06/07, 19:15

zac wrote: ... As the post office is still a bit of an administration, it is seriously inflated by the private garages which maintain the vehicles; they are on maintenance (if you have a fax I can send you the invoices of the last kangoo that we returned, that scares).
After there is more than pantonize and resell a healthy vehicle that no longer pollutes. yeah need some elbow grease : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: @+

And have you ever pantonized a Kangoo dci? or other diesel vehicle with high pressure direct injection?
0 x
zac

by zac » 08/06/07, 19:25

Yes

@+
0 x

bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 08/06/07, 22:10

zac wrote:Yes
@+

So what ?? with GV? without? tell a little if it's different.
What about the turbo?
0 x
zac

by zac » 08/06/07, 22:24

with fuel as usual.

nothing measurable in consumption, hassle to mount there is no room on these fucking modern engine; they are real gas plants.

gain in silence, torque, particles, 10 ° less in water temperature and the oil remains clean; as usual.

With turbo, in addition we are annoyed because the turbo bites us a lot of calories; then must isolate to death.

I fire the catalyzers, because it slows down the gases and I have a harder time making the reactor hang (anyway with the calories that I sting in passing it doesn't work anymore).

you see it's very simple.

@+
0 x

I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 09/06/07, 22:58

zac wrote:I fire the catalyzers, because it slows down the gases and I have a harder time making the reactor hang (anyway with the calories that I sting in passing it doesn't work anymore).

you see it's very simple.

@+

I still haven't gone to practice ...
I was just wondering about the catamaran, thank you for giving me the killer argument. :D
I opened and emptied the cata HS but am wondering how to close it?
Should I put a full tube or a machine gun (pierced tube) and fill the vacuum with rock wool?
I got a model fuel ... the hard part is still to do ... If I drag too much someone will do before me the first pantone on a vehicle with LPG ...
:?
0 x
zac

by zac » 09/06/07, 23:11

citro wrote:I opened and emptied the cata HS but am wondering how to close it?
Should I put a full tube or a machine gun (pierced tube) and fill the vacuum with rock wool?
I got a model fuel ... the hard part is still to do ... If I drag too much someone will do before me the first pantone on a vehicle with LPG ...
:?

Hello

you have the solution of the fénéant (miénne) trash and you replace by a tube.

You have the noble solution, machine gun more stainless steel straw (the rock wool settles too quickly with the vibrations).
and there pantone + additional silencer, new silents blocks and you will roll in rolls : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

@+

PS: keep us informed of the progress of the work !!!
0 x

Touf
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Press

by Touf » 12/06/07, 14:56

Hello everyone,

I recovered a few clippings from the newspapers as well as the sounds which are passed on the local radios, I still miss some some but I will forward them as soon as possible.

Otherwise I'm still doing my page on feedback on the C15 but I promise I'll put it online fairly quickly (weekend).
Otherwise the town hall is well motivated and I will soon be equipping the rest of the park.

Otherwise I always organize a training course last WE in June for what it interests.
We will actually equip a 205 same assembly as the C15 and a Saviem SG3.
I will also send back an exp for these montages with a table of consumption figures and photos of the montages.

Otherwise I had a contact to equip an indoor ski slope dammer. OK some will tell me that indoor skiing is super ecological !!! : Mrgreen: ! but if we can go and germinate a seed in these people it can be not bad.

There you go. If you have any questions, do not hesitate !

See you alex

Here are the links for the different attachments

Radio LOR'FM June 1, 2007
https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... antone.mp3
Journal la Voix du Luxembourg of June 5, 2007:
https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... bourgr.jpg
Newspaper the week of June 7, 2007:
https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... en177r.jpg
Republican newspaper Lorrain Region page June 1st:
https://www.econologie.com/fichiers/partager/Repu1r.jpg
Journal Républicain Lorrain local pages June 2:
https://www.econologie.com/fichiers/partager/Repu2r.jpg
0 x
Other

by Other » 12/06/07, 15:41

Hello
Otherwise I had a contact to equip an indoor ski slope dammer.

Good luck to operate a panton in the cold, the efficiency in the cold drops by more than 50% and in the cold it's even worse, at -10 I have no efficiency, even by heating the intake air. ..
Better that you are warned before you look for the cause of the low yield ...

Andre
0 x
Christophe

Re: Press

by Christophe » 12/06/07, 16:39

Touf wrote:Hello everyone,

I recovered a few clippings from the newspapers as well as the sounds which are passed on the local radios, I still miss some some but I will forward them as soon as possible.

Otherwise I'm still doing my page on feedback on the C15 but I promise I'll put it online fairly quickly (weekend).
Otherwise the town hall is well motivated and I will soon be equipping the rest of the park.

Otherwise I always organize a training course last WE in June for what it interests.

1) Great! Thank you Alex for this info.

I will make a little news finally there are still some inaccuracies in the articles of the style:
- Belgian engineer (well it's almost true it's been 2 years since I'm in Belgium now)
- that I helped modify the car: it is not (well not directly at least)
- and especially Pantone.fr ... we wonder if the journalist who gave this site has the net ... : Shock:

Anyway we will not cry it's already not so bad .... in addition we have color photos class :)

2) If you have any details on the organization of your internship, send them to me in PM or by email (or even here ...) story that I relay the information in news (in this regard, I just told you send an email to your free account: someone from Nancy wants to participate in the course)
Last edited by Christophe the 12 / 06 / 07, 16: 59, 1 edited once.
0 x