Wet combustion: explanations by Rémi Guillet

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/11/15, 22:14

This is a summary of the same ...
0 x
Christophe

Re: Wet combustion: explanations by Rémi Guillet

by Christophe » 26/10/18, 09:59

It is with pleasure that I announce you (more than 10 years after the creation of this subject ... all the same!) The publication of a Engineer's Techniques dedicated to PAVE and wet combustion: https://www.techniques-ingenieur.fr/bas ... ve-be8342/

IT is a reference document for engineers and researchers who want to discover or deepen a subject.

Ref: BE8342 v1
Wet Combustion (CVH) and Steam Pump (PAVE)

Author (s): Rémi Guillet

Release Date: 10 Oct. 2018
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 26/10/18, 14:33

Hello,
Paragraph 2 is written
there is a better performance of the machine that practices this form of combustion and less energy losses in the fumes released which are at the same time less polluting.
Nothing in his document shows it, except maybe in the subscriber section.
This is the essential that could give the future to such a process, to my knowledge never previously scientifically demonstrated.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 26/10/18, 15:38

there is a better performance of the machine that practices this form of combustion and less energy losses in the fumes released which are at the same time less polluting.

Nothing in his document shows it, except maybe in the subscriber section.
This is the essential that could give the future to such a process, to my knowledge never before scientifically demonstrated

This guy is indecrotable! : Evil: A scientific demonstration can only be established on facts previously ascertained. Then according to the state of knowledge these facts may or may not be said to be "scientifically established".
But no one doubts that you have more skills than engineers : Cheesy: : Cheesy: :?
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/10/18, 16:28

+ 1 it becomes heavy izentrop ... so buy the document if you want to really analyze ... and possibly criticize constructively.

But you're certainly stronger than the ICCS: inventions, innovations / boiler-CSTC-pave-pump-a-steam-and-water-t14245.html and that the Chinese who use this technology (still too confidential I grant you but that exceeds the EUROPEAN standards !!!)
https://www.econologie.com/combustion-h ... -nox-smog/

Resting on its laurels (or certainties) is very average ... especially when they (they) erode (or melt or dry ... yes dry it's good about wet combustion) ...

Good icing on the cake, your favorite site is mentioned in this TI (I did not know until now): https://www.techniques-ingenieur.fr/bas ... ve-be8342/

TI_econologie.jpg
TI_econologie.jpg (69.19 KIO) Accessed 6985 times

It's classy anyway! Same level as INSA 8) 8) 8)
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 26/10/18, 22:47

Christophe wrote:.and possibly criticize constructively.
Well it's not difficult
The advantages of the PAVE burner system with its
Integrated cycle of water vapor pumping are clear:
Thanks to the significant increase in
usually 95% to 107%, the system works
very effectively. In the end, the costs
operating system with PAVE burner system
thus 15% compared to conventional gas burners. https://www.lamtec.de/fileadmin/user_up ... FR-001.pdf
No better than a condensing boiler, even latent heat of liquefaction ... at random: https://www.mychauffage.com/files/catal ... ondens.pdf

And pollution issue is kif-kif, otherwise the suction cups in facades would not be allowed. : Wink:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/10/18, 00:38

izentrop wrote:And pollution issue is kif-kif, otherwise the suction cups in facades would not be allowed. : Wink:

Here is the good and heavy argument to 2 balls !! : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

For example: we can mount a pellet stove sucker yet it pollutes much more than a gas boiler on the particles!

Your argument there is like saying: "A factory does not pollute because ... it was built in the city"! : Cheesy:

Remi had sent me 2 of his publications:
Guillet_livres_combustion-humide.jpg
Guillet_livres_combustion-humide.jpg (319.09 Kio) Viewed 6939 times

You can buy them on Amazon:

In short you should learn a minimum before going out of "It's kif-kif because grandma loves green tea"... I can scan you some passages eventually but it's very technical ... Better to read the technique of the engineer ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/10/18, 00:52

izentrop wrote:(...) It is all the same (...) : Wink:

Kif-kif bourico rather! There is no worse than a donkey who does not want to move forward!

Obviously you did not look at the link I posted above: https://www.econologie.com/combustion-h ... -nox-smog/ (translation from: https://www.cibsejournal.com/technical/ ... emissions/ )

a) Performance:

b) Emissions:

Beijing's strict NOx limits for boilers

In accordance with the Air Pollutant Releases Standard for Boilers (DB11 / 139-2015), new installations and coal-gas combustions must now meet a NOx limit of 30mg / Nm3, while existing installations have a limit of 80mg / Nm3. In comparison here in Europe, the equivalent limit of NOx fixed by the European Directive is 100 mg NOx / Nm3 ... it is 3 times more than in China!

(...)

The PAVE system is characterized by very low flame temperatures, so it is able to achieve very low NOx production. The limit of 30mg / Nm3 is easily reached as long as the combustion air is preheated to 60 ° C and set at an optimum temperature. On the other hand, low NOx and very low NOx "dry" burners can achieve comparable levels of NOx emissions only by using a high proportion of EGR and, potentially, oversized combustion chambers.

ps: we do not say liquefaction but condensation (in the strict sense evaporation since it is there) !!
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 27/10/18, 08:47

Christophe wrote:Here is the good and heavy argument to 2 balls !! : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:
It is the one who advances an extraordinary fact that must prove it.
The curve only proves what they wanted to show was there a peer-reviewed scientific report.

The principle of the condensing boiler is to recover the latent heat of condensation, PCS / PCI at the maximum of 11% for the gas, the more we reduce the smoke temperature, the closer we get to this value.

To improve the result, it may be interesting to complex for large models.

This must be the most important for the reduction of pollutants released:
The significant moisture removal in the exhaust tower also means that the WVP will not generate plume at the outlet of the chimney. https://www.cibsejournal.com/technical/ ... emissions/
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/10/18, 12:35

I present to you "Izentrop or how I return my jacket in 2 messages" ... I thought it was that it was Kif kif pollution level : Cheesy: You see I was right : Cheesy:

izentrop wrote:
Christophe wrote:Here is the good and heavy argument to 2 balls !! : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:
It is the one who advances an extraordinary fact that must prove it.

False: all facts and arguments must prove that this is one way or the other ...

Photo from page 79 of "Wet Way Combustion", co-edited by GDF ... what more serious do you need? We are talking about wet combustion in gas turbines:

Injection_eau_NOx_rendement.jpg
Injection_water_NOx_rendement.jpg (177.06 Kio) Viewed 6902 times
0 x