Pollution (in CO2) of the pantone engine

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Pollution (in CO2) of the pantone engine

by GuyGadebois » 02/02/20, 19:03

pedrodelavega wrote:
GuyGadebois wrote:How do you explain the fact that we know how to make engines and / or automobiles that consume practically nothing but that we don't manufacture them?
That is to say?

In other words, we have the know-how but we don't use it.

Example, the 2T direct injection technology, abandoned in Europe:

The basic principle of operation of the direct injection system for 2 stroke engines is to measure engine speed and load through the measurement of the throttle opening, type TPS, to determine the optimum amount of fuel to be injected. This system requires no user adjustment side and allows 35 fuel economy over 50 2% compared to a carburetor time and with less 80% in emission HC!

https://www.motoservices.com/panne/moteur_2_temps.htm
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/02/20, 19:16

pedrodelavega wrote:
The results of the analysis are therefore false. There is certainly had a mixture of air with the exhaust gases during measurement. "[/ i]
http://quelfutur.org/archive/moteurpant ... l#condense

I said that I agreed with some of their analyzes, not with all of them! And in principle I find their exercise very light: if they wanted to talk about it, why have never contacted me? Why limit myself to a basic analysis of my statements instead of doing their experiments? This is relevant engineering work!

Then this assumption is false! There was no dilution of the exhaust gases, but the engine was running ON FUEL VAPORS! We no longer burn petrol exactly, but its most volatile compounds. And we are in poor engine speed!

I am very surprised that these so-called very brilliant and very scientific engineers did not make this remark ... basic!

But it is so much easier to criticize than to act and experiment by itself even especially with the anonymity of the net ... do they simply sign their work? Ah no we prefer to criticize anonymously ... : Cheesy:

Light their presentation: http://quelfutur.org/Groupe-ORMEE
http://quelfutur.org/Groupe-QuelFutur
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/02/20, 19:19

GuyGadebois wrote:Example, 2T direct injection technology, abandoned in Europe

A fairly complete dossier from 2004: https://www.econologie.com/moteurs-2-te ... n-directe/

And on forums: new-transport / the engine 2-time-a-direct-injection engine-the-future-t9677.html
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 03/02/20, 01:20

GuyGadebois wrote:
pedrodelavega wrote:
GuyGadebois wrote:How do you explain the fact that we know how to make engines and / or automobiles that consume practically nothing but that we don't manufacture them?
That is to say?
In other words, we have the know-how but we don't use it.
Example, the 2T direct injection technology, abandoned in Europe:
Ben! you just have to lay a pantone on 2 T, if it's so efficient : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 03/02/20, 06:56

With a delay train (it's provocative : Mrgreen: I would not have had the idea).
Guy may have had a stinking cylinder vehicle.
By searching carefully he will find a Google image of his wheel
0 x
"Not to see Evil, not to hear Evil, not to speak Evil" 3 little monkeys Mizaru
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 03/02/20, 09:40

plasmanu wrote:it's provocative : Mrgreen:
From who ? It is the favorite sport of some people here who systematically respond to the subject and who drown it in irrelevant chatter.

The answer to the subject was not given. The only measurements taken seriously show no gain in consumption, so I don't see how the pollution would be less as well. : roll:
0 x
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 03/02/20, 09:53

It is a game of troll this controversy.
To quickly remove what is interesting in the debate by turning the page (every 10 messages).

We look at the huge difference between fuel and direct injection.
In CO2 CO and the torque and consumption power curves.
And if it's ecological fuel.

And after if we earn + or -1% with an improvised thing.

Or add water to the alcohol
0 x
"Not to see Evil, not to hear Evil, not to speak Evil" 3 little monkeys Mizaru
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/02/20, 11:54

In general, those who say "therefore develop an assembly yourself even if you are better than the builders", "your DIY works don't work", "if it worked the builders would do it" ... etc etc etc .. .are, sorry to say it like that, assholes!

Why? Because quite simply you ask private individuals to do with reduced means and their savings and their free time what the builders (do) (do) with thousands of engineers and millions in industrial means?

Except BMW: Water injection-motor-pantone / injection of water-misted-in-bmw-on-a-turbo petrol-t13753.html

If I have never commercially developed a water injection kit (others have done so ...) it is because I have never had access to suitable means of development and that I did not want to do in the approximate (which does not bother the others).

A minimum of electronic management is mandatory to obtain interesting performances with a water injection (like raising the combustion T ° by playing on the richness, the cone (type and shape) of injection and the advance to the injection. ... !! The combustion temperature is the secret of water injection !!)

Again I am looking for thoroughness!
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 03/02/20, 12:28

They can say what they want, the TROUDUCS, my system works very well. I check it every day.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 03/02/20, 14:42

They can say what they want, the TROUDUCS, my system works very well. I check it every day.
Ouaipppp! But now, you did not follow THEIR scientifically established protocol ... by trouducs. :o
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré

Go back to "Water injection in heat engines: information and explanations"