Pantone engine chemical reaction

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
lio74
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by lio74 » 15/12/06, 22:47

Kyubi wrote:Already thank you for your answers so quickly :D.
Especially what I don't understand (and my chemistry teacher too ^^) is that Paul Pantone says that there is no more CO2 at the exit of the exhaust and that is impossible since we introduces a hydrocarbon ...

save the pdf that I have indicated to you ... I know it's in English, but don't try to translate it word for word, try to understand the general idea! : Cheesy:

I think your teacher is going to hint even more : Lol:

the only idea that came to my mind to satisfy Lavoisier's law is the "atomic mixer", where it is not very plosible is that it comes under the nuclear reaction :| ...

nothing is proven so everything is imaginable : Cheesy:

gegyx wrote:I believe a Briggs & Stratton needs its cutting blade to function normally ...
Flywheel or anti-runaway?

like funny coincidence I saw a Brigg and Stratton 3.5Ch at EMAÜS last Saturday ... 20 € but the guy did not know if it still worked ... it was sold for part! Is this type of engine good?

@+
0 x
"To do something is expensive, to do nothing will cost much more." Koffie Annan
next species endangered: Man ... and it will be good for him !!!
MAN IS A VERY DANGEROUS POLLUTION NATURAL!
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/12/06, 23:11

lio74 wrote:save the pdf that I have indicated to you ... I know it's in English, but don't try to translate it word for word, try to understand the general idea! : Cheesy:

uh Chambrin's patent?

lio74 wrote:I think your teacher is going to hint even more : Lol:

I don't think so ... a teacher would rather ignore a fact than to question what he knows and especially what he teaches ... at least that was the reaction of "my" teachers ...

lio74 wrote:the only idea that came to my mind to satisfy Lavoisier's law is the "atomic mixer", where it is not very plosible is that it comes under the nuclear reaction :| ...

No comment...
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 16/12/06, 00:40

Hello
gegyx wrote:
I believe a Briggs & Stratton needs its cutting blade to function normally ...
Flywheel or anti-runaway?

like funny coincidence I saw a Brigg and Stratton 3.5Ch at EMAÜS last Saturday ... 20 € but the guy did not know if it still worked ... it was sold for part! Is this type of engine good?

most of the Briggs and Stratton engines, of mower works without the blade they all have a flywheel to ignite and ventilate the engine and that is enough, some have cruise control in this ventilation (palette), c 'is very rustic engines, built in the most economical way and to produce in large series, the side valves, a flat cylinder head, lubrication by bubbling, like the first engines! found on many applications, snow blower, rototiller mower, generator, water pump ect .. it drags everywhere on the scrap heaps and the parts are readily available.
These engines must not rotate faster than 3600 rpm, the aluminum alloy rod does not resist, besides there is no bearing, it is directly aluminum on steel.
it is the ideal engine to make the first experiments of the panton, but you must orient your choice towards a 5 hp at least an 8 hp at 10 hp it's even better if we stay in the dimensions of the basic reactor rod 12,7, 1 mm (2 / 2000inch) that gives enough heat and keep it between 3000 and XNUMX RPM, it will turn a long time if we monitor the oil level!

Andre
0 x
lio74
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by lio74 » 16/12/06, 10:26

Andre wrote:..................
These engines must not rotate faster than 3600 rpm, the aluminum alloy rod does not resist, besides there is no bearing, it is directly aluminum on steel.
it is the ideal engine to make the first experiments of the panton, but you must orient your choice towards a 5 hp at least an 8 hp at 10 hp it's even better if we stay in the dimensions of the basic reactor rod 12,7, 1 mm (2 / 2000inch) that gives enough heat and keep it between 3000 and XNUMX RPM, it will turn a long time if we monitor the oil level!

Andre

hi Andre,
:D Thank you for your precious advice !!!
it is true that the plan given on the net is sized for a 12hp ... I will try to find that : Cheesy:

tired of talking about it and not being able to show ... with a small bench I could already silence the septics and the backbiters on the system !!!! 8)

@ ++
0 x

lio74
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by lio74 » 17/12/06, 17:01

Christophe wrote:uh Chambrin's patent?

yes yes that of chambrin : Cheesy: that of 1981
it is noted that he was able to analyze 33 gases at the outlet of the reactor (before the engine) and 46 in the exhaust pipe .... :| including 3 gases NOT IDENTIFIED IN THE MENDELEIEV CLASSIFICATION :!: :!: :!: :!: : Shock: :? :| all this based on water vapor ........
it leaves you skeptical when you read that!
so there would be atomic, or sub-atomic reactions ...

her teacher will ignore her if she is closed-minded !!! saying it's pipo what is marked on this cloth.
otherwise it can only see this funny and ask a lot of questions.

Christophe wrote:
lio74 wrote:the only idea that came to my mind to satisfy Lavoisier's law is the "atomic mixer", where it is not very plosible is that it comes under the nuclear reaction :| ...

No comment...

I don't quite understand your remark ... did I say something wrong?

@+
0 x

bob_isat

by bob_isat » 18/12/06, 13:24

nuclear reactions in the Pantone is not too credible ... why not the holy spirit too ...

would you have the link to the 1981 patent? I have only read older Chambrin patents.
0 x
lio74
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by lio74 » 18/12/06, 21:18

bob_isat wrote:nuclear reactions in the Pantone is not too credible ... why not the holy spirit too ...

would you have the link to the 1981 patent? I have only read older Chambrin patents.

will also see https://www.econologie.com/chambrin-articles-252.html Arrow 4) WO (World Patent) version of the patent
on page 4, finally page 6 of the pdf the first 15 lines ...

it was on the first page ... and the rest in the patent section on the home page of the site is also a link to consult the others.
but there are only 2 interesting the rest it's duplicates in Italian, Finnish ..... ect
good reading : Cheesy:

otherwise I said it myself not very plosible but how to say ... why and how the nuclei of atoms are mixed (if there is a mixture) :? :?:
the plasma path is not too possible because there would be T ° between 1000 and 4000 ° C and electric arcs of thunder :| :!:

very open subject ... notice to other proposals and hypotheses
@ ++
0 x

bob_isat

by bob_isat » 19/12/06, 15:20

that's it i have the full Chambrin patent from 1982

it is about "transmutation of matter" ...

it takes us back a lot of centuries!
0 x
lio74
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by lio74 » 19/12/06, 21:56

bob_isat wrote:it takes us back a lot of centuries!

yeah but if it really works it would make us look good ... well, don't dream ... we didn't industrialize it in the 80s ... why do it now!?! unless renaud or psa are waiting for a barrel at $ 200 : Evil:

finally another thing which I will be curious to see working before my eyes !!! there is more to do : Lol:

@+
0 x

Christophe

by Christophe » 19/12/06, 23:01

bob_isat wrote:nuclear reactions in the Pantone is not too credible ... why not the holy spirit too ...

I saaaaaais !!

Should ask Dan Brown to solve the pantone! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x