Technological legal aspects

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
Kedar
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Kedar » 09/09/05, 15:15

hi I thought about a pantone in my R21 if accident and company
, I met a friend insurer and he told me that in 15 years of practice he had never seen a dismantling of wreck or control of insurer
2 in terms of the law and respect for it: it will never give you reason because the process consumes 20% less easy (although it seems to me that we have the right "to verify" increase the power of his vehicle by x / 100)
3 in life if you do not do what you are intimately convinced for the good of all: it is a waste of time and you miss out on your life
4 I'M TAKING ACTION: IT WORKS. IT'S SUPER AND SO MUCH WORSE IF I STOPPED

an African saying said: it is better to live a single day like a lion than all your life like a slave
0 x
SixK
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by SixK » 09/09/05, 15:26

zac wrote:Hello

The law is the law but it is so complex that you can make it say everything; it just depends on the competence of the lawyer.
Good me technique it is simple:
1: any fuel other than those surcharged is illegal; but the additive that does not change the performance is legal 5/100 gas oil +95/100 additive (sunflower oil) or is the problem. 'origin.
2: for the bulldozer (behind the driver's seat on my 207 mercedes) it is a heated seat; I have searched well and apart from an obligation of electrical protection if necessary was; I have found nothing prohibiting it; plus what judge would sentence a poor back sufferer?
When the door is closed you have to go through the window. Finally, let us never forget that some of our ancestors had their heads cut off so that we could be free men; so a few fines or a few months of toles is too much to save the planet and the lives of our little children.
@+
zac

Yes except that in the law the percentage of additive in a fuel is limited to 20% it seems to me, therefore 95% of additive you are largely above the authorized maximum;)

SixK
0 x
Optimists invented airplanes, parachutes pessimistic. George Bernard Shaw.
Thought personal, I understand better why the big bosses invented the golden parachute.
zac
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 09/09/05, 19:22

SixK wrote:
zac wrote:Hello

The law is the law but it is so complex that you can make it say everything; it just depends on the competence of the lawyer.
Good me technique it is simple:
1: any fuel other than those surcharged is illegal; but the additive that does not change the performance is legal 5/100 gas oil +95/100 additive (sunflower oil) or is the problem. 'origin.
2: for the bulldozer (behind the driver's seat on my 207 mercedes) it is a heated seat; I have searched well and apart from an obligation of electrical protection if necessary was; I have found nothing prohibiting it; plus what judge would sentence a poor back sufferer?  
When the door is closed you have to go through the window. Finally, let us never forget that some of our ancestors had their heads cut off so that we could be free men; so a few fines or a few months of toles is too much to save the planet and the lives of our little children.
@+
zac

Yes except that in the law the percentage of additive in a fuel is limited to 20% it seems to me, therefore 95% of additive you are largely above the authorized maximum;)

SixK

hi sixt

chui pa tété au lécol alor the percentage calculation con takes not well.
the bent the bent over saw no know my friend my judge !!!!!!!!
@+
zac :P
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
Other

by Other » 09/09/05, 20:55

Hello,
Laws are made by rich people, to restrict the poor.
It is not the poor who revolt, but the one who no longer has hot water in their pool.
Laws and fines never affect wealthy people.
The governments become so twisted, that it uses the private insurance companies to make regulations, for example the control of the heating with wood, obviously that makes them lose taxes on fuel oil.
Personally I don't even read the laws, I use the big sense and I try not to disturb my entourage, I do what I think is logical without worrying too much about the legality. I believe that you have too much police too many politicians who make new laws and which still keeps the hurdy-gurdies, in addition it accuses you and you are obilient to prove that you are innocent. poor freedom .... equality, you have brotherhood.
Here the laws are almost similar to yours, but we can not afford the staff to enforce it, too large a country, it is more useful to have more nurses and firefighters, than police.
Like TEX Lecor's song (as long as I have beer in the fridge, shut my mouth and take the subway)
and ultimately if we look at the statistics we have no more crime or fatal accident than other industrialized countries.

Andre
0 x
skyfish
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by skyfish » 15/09/05, 10:31

wow André, you understood everything, and even you are almost removed from reality. they are crazy up there, because they understand that they no longer control anything, and that our society can no longer adapt or endure, but struggles vainly to want to master everything, especially men ... what nonsense!
I roll fat (GO + recycled frying oil), I am thinking about getting into the pantone way, and for the law, uh ... we'll see when they arrive !!! I will talk to them about the health of our kids (in French in the text, not in Quebec :D :D :D )
ciao cousin and thank you for your help
Luc
0 x
titus02
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by titus02 » 24/10/05, 19:04

Hello

laws are mostly made by people who can afford to bypass them, or even ignore them
purely and simply.
our dear deputies have been stuffing our slack with speed for a long time, it doesn't stop them
no tumbling like crazy in their company cars (if by extraordinary he had to
to undergo a control would be the permit of their chaffeurs which would jump).
some even allow themselves to go up the forbidden senses (for fear of arriving late for the session
of the Thursday assembly, the only one that goes on TV, for the others they have time) to stumble
a (real) moped and after giving us a lesson.

the pantone system is a possibility for the "citizen" to regain control
of the use of enegie (in part), it is a legitimate and sufficient case of "civil disobedience"
(in addition it is not very bad)

bye
0 x
I prefer a stupid who walks than three seated intellectuals (thank you Audiart).
Kedar
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Kedar » 03/11/05, 22:19

Good evening
if a pantone which improves an engine because is less polluting
ask all the young people raised in devil, siebring, direct admiration kit and co that we call TUNING
is there specialized stores which have storefront, which announces additional horses and all the clique ...........
So don't worry: make your Pantone!
it's just a joy to put rainwater in a tank, to see that it smells less, to reduce its fuel consumption ............
@+
0 x
titus02
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by titus02 » 04/11/05, 10:44

Hello

I agree with you on the Cedar background but all these "kits", even illegal, are sold in
stores, therefore subject to tax, therefore still fill the pockets of the state.

the Pantone system is often "self-built" with recovery gear so VAT = 0,
TIPP down (because drop in consumption or "red" operation) see = 0 if recovery of vegetable oil
used and the ca may no longer go.
When one does not respect the law but that one remains a "paying pig" one benefits from tolerances, when one does not respect it and that in addition one does not pay any more that risks spoiling.
0 x
I prefer a stupid who walks than three seated intellectuals (thank you Audiart).
dje41
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by dje41 » 04/11/05, 17:53

Hello everybody

Yes except that in the law the percentage of additive in a fuel is limited to 20% it seems to me, therefore 95% of additive you are largely above the authorized maximum wink.gif

It seems to me that HVB is authorized by the EU as a fuel, even if in France the government does not yet take it into account, but we could not consider diesel as an additive to HVB, in view of European laws.

this was my first contribution to forum.
0 x
Kedar
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Kedar » 04/11/05, 21:15

Bonsoir
it is true that France is outside the law, but it does what it wants because it is at home ...
Just like me !
no let's be resonable: whatever we do we are governed by various taxes of all kinds but hey it's normal we must pay the wages of firefighters, emergencies and company
but it’s time to put things in perspective:
1 cars pollute (that's for sure)
2 with a pantone reactor and water: cars pollute much much less
so if you know weld stop thinking ..... for future generations!
@+
0 x

Go back to "Water injection in heat engines: information and explanations"