Information request

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
A2E
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by A2E » 26/10/05, 20:46

zac wrote:Hello
for energy it does it well, but I block on beers and tobacco.
My hops don't want to germinate and my tobacco is smokable. :(
@+
zac

and why is your zac tobacco smokable?
0 x
zac
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 26/10/05, 21:10

Hello
I do not know but I did everything as indicated but it is foul (to taste and smell it is worse); I think I am better mechanic than farmer. :(
@+
zac
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
rezut
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by rezut » 27/10/05, 09:25

response to manager
I am not saying that we should not help but to chew the job not agree all the answers have already been given
on the other hand advise for a defined project to trace or in progress Ok
I myself still need advice but before asking questions I dig first to see if the question has not already been asked and only after that I ask
I'm not against giving advice or showing what I'm doing
1 ° I was a week at a viti's (in the Aude) riding a pantone on a tractor (free of charge) (I live in Saône et Loire)
2 ° I then went to advise a farmer in Ariège and show him my pantonized car
3 ° my car (http://perso.wanadoo.fr/quanthommesuite ... antone.htm) auto9
I repeat I am not against helping but not chewing

and for the recovery of rainwater it is good but to do without the sau ... or other bloodshed it's even better (it's been 25 years since I haven't paid a water bill because its blood -sue asked me at the time 8000fr to make me the water connection (50metres and a road crossing) and I preferred to invest in a pump and a tank which cost me 5000fr

and in addition for those who wish I always have a membership card (pantone only) that I have created and that I update regularly

for those who wish I also give my email address for direct contacts

What more

rezut
0 x
Managers
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Managers » 27/10/05, 15:27

Do not worry rezut , I understand what you mean...

there are people on the project, and for some people I understand that they do not want to go back "systematically" ... and want to "have fun" with those who have already made good progress on the project.

That's what is good, everyone finds their place.
The more people there are, the more questions and answers there will be ...
and this at different levels ...

So don't worry, if you don't want to respond to a new one at some point it's not bad ... there will always be someone to do it ... my little flat, it's just that so that it goes quickly and well ... it's cool not to discourage anyone.

Personally, when I read a post, I don't necessarily answer ... I know that others will do it for me ...

For example when a person is engaged in a wrong direction we can intervene ... often this is done intuitively ... it is mutual assistance ... if he still wishes to move in his direction, let him do this n is not bad ... maybe she is right? out of 100 people, if a dozen are wrong or if it is believed that a dozen is wrong ... among these 10 may be that one will be right and there that will advance the schmil blic ...

In fact I imagine the community "Econology" as an anthill which is being set up ... it is a unit which is globally structured because it advances in the same direction ... in which the individual ideas strengthen the structure every day , the interest of the group.

here you go ... well I leave you to work ...
0 x
Managers
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Managers » 28/10/05, 09:55

at Rezut

"you are from Saône et Loire!" ... I am from Le Creusot ...
but good for the job I had to become "Parisian" ... it's terrible !!!

My wife and I want to settle in Angers ...
there I will try to get in touch with pantonizers ...

go a little info for everyone ... even if you don't care !!!
for the moment I don't have a car which does not prevent Pantone ... it plugs me well,
so when i have an idea ... notice to others in the same case as me ... well we share ... :D

and especially beware of ..... against your way !!!
0 x
rezut
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by rezut » 28/10/05, 12:37

To manage
My wife and I want to settle in Angers ...
over there I will try to get in touch with pantonizers

there are at least 7 at less than 100km of angels including one at 35 km
and in paris there are at least 3

rezut
0 x
renault fuego
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by renault fuego » 30/10/05, 17:20

I find it hard to grasp all of them;
You denounce the system, the government;
You pronounce mutual assistance,
and on arrival: NOTHING
My questions are precise because, when studied in depth, my research: they have lasted for more than 6 months.
Answers: none.
Thank you to those who would like to give me a helping hand with regard to the counter moralist ...
0 x
bernard83
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by bernard83 » 31/10/05, 08:06

Hello everyone,
I am of the same opinion as renault fuego, because I too have been looking for a long time, and nothing that advances, the hard drive and full of video, plans, but always the same answers on the forums: have a look, (pantome, david .... etc).
and I hope that new info, plan, and recent improvements will be found on forums.
0 x
vtajmb
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by vtajmb » 31/10/05, 10:11

;) For the attention of Bernard83 and Renault Fuego;

I too am a beginner; I too skate; me too, i'll get the info where it is ...

but there are those who seek, plant themselves, sometimes find, but who do not live from it (volunteer, does that tell you something?), and those who open their beaks and wait for them to fall all roasted! Are there lots of mechanic bins not far from your house? What are you waiting for to get your hands on a wrecked engine, instead of risking the family limousine, which even when well used, provides you with invaluable services, and which you cannot foolishly deprive yourself of?

and who knows, maybe, one day next, having an experience, you will do like all those who have already achieved something, namely to share it with the greatest number ... by discovering that the information seekers are decidedly good ungrateful to believe that you are at their service, maybe even at their mercy! this kind of forum, it's a bit like the Spanish inn: you find what you get there! So let's not be too demanding of those who make us the friendship to share their experiences ...

Bonuses, aid, and other forms of assistantship make people assisted, dependent ... Félix Leclerc sang that the best way to kill a man is to pay him to do nothing ... Moralist my speech? maybe, but no counter: I never go to the bistro!

Thank you to everyone who, like Ducros, works hard so that others can move forward ...

JMB :D
0 x
JMB
Christophe

by Christophe » 31/10/05, 11:46

renault fuego wrote:I find it hard to grasp all of them;
You denounce the system, the government;
You pronounce mutual assistance,
and on arrival: NOTHING
My questions are precise because, when studied in depth, my research: they have lasted for more than 6 months.
Answers: none.
Thank you to those who would like to give me a helping hand with regard to the counter moralist ...

Why so much contempt? I don't think anyone owes you anything here ...

It seems to me that people redirected you to sites / pages where there were the answers to your questions (apparently you weren't there ... 6 months of research without reading David's pages ... amazing. ..), all the more so since these are trivial questions, widely debated and re-debated as far as this is concerned. forum or elsewhere ... Use the search engine a bit before asking such questions ... and especially before judging strangers like you just did.
0 x