A Wiki Pantone?

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/06/07, 23:41

Oh you : Shock:

Okay well ... ban on using wiki boards! (made up of exel or word screenshots) : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
TDRA2004
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Usefulness and updating of WIKI

by TDRA2004 » 23/06/07, 14:18

Bonjour à tous

I indeed find that the establishment of WIKI is essential, if we seek to disseminate en masse the various existing means to reduce pollution.

The processes and implementations of the various solutions for consuming and polluting less are fairly simple to carry out.
The main difficulty encountered by the novice is gathering information.
I am far from having gone through all the forums, and I find useful information on each visit.
However, certain exchanges (useful, essential, etc.) between experimenters do not always provide information for the beginner.

Personally, I discovered the pantone over a year ago (quanthome site). I was immediately interested in the subject and tried to embark on the adventure.

I could not really take action until after seeing the experiments of the 205D and merco 240D from Michel and Didier.
The GVI being the only thing I could fit into the corsa

Regarding the update of the WIKI, can we not consider authorizing only the author of an article to modify it, according to "proposals for modifications" issued by all.

Didier.
0 x
PITMIX
Pantone engine Researcher

by PITMIX » 18/07/07, 06:46

Hello
I read on Wiki part of the presentation of the Pantone engine.

I registered on Wikipedia.
Your idea -Christophe- is that we share our experiences?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/07/07, 10:52

No Pitmix, the idea is to install and make our own Wiki-Pantone which would only talk about pantone and our experiences.

I sent you a private message, you will understand better.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/07/07, 14:27

Okay, I'm going to spend the afternoon on the Pantone wiki.

1) For the choice of the wiki: it's settled it will be Media Wiki (the Wikipedia engine) since it is the best known.

2) It will be installed in the econologie.com sub-site. It remains to define the name of this directory. I think: / wiki-pantone / could sound good.

3) I'm thinking of a version in English (for visitors who don't speak French and are interested in pantone, we've had a few lately). By cons I do not know if a double language is easy on a wiki, so it might be necessary to install a second ...

4) Tonight, this wiki should be available to those interested in testing it and starting to edit it. Contact me by MP and I will tell you how to access it.

5) As for the plan / structure, I will communicate it to you here as you go.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/07/07, 16:46

That's it, it's installed!

For those who want beta-test, contact me by MP.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/07/07, 17:42

Here is the summary not detailed in its current state

How to use this wiki?
The basics of how to use this wiki properly, as a reader or writer. Read: how to use the pantone wiki?

Get started with the Pantone engine
What is the Pantone engine? Here is the question that this section should answer.

Concrete examples of assemblies.
Without doubt the most interesting and complete part of this wiki which summarizes and presents many assemblies in order to help the modification of your engine.

Understanding and explanations of operation
Water doping: why does it work? Presentation of numerous theses or hypotheses which can explain the operation.

Pantone engine in the media
Pantone engine and water doping in the press, TV or radio.

Pantone engine and legality
Legal and legal questions.

FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions
Different important questions / answers.

Other water injection engines
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/07/07, 21:29

So no one wants to test then?
: Cry:
0 x
camel1

by camel1 » 19/07/07, 00:45

Christophe wrote:So no one wants to test then?
: Cry:

Well then, my Christophe, do not be sorry too quickly! Not everyone is connected 24/24 to econology ... : Cheesy:

I want to try to lay something, for example on the GV ... in addition, that would suit me well, because that could make a kind of FAQ, since I have more and more people who ask me recurring questions on the Direct Reaction email (by force, it annoys : Mrgreen: ) I'm starting to have a small collection ...

Otherwise, for the bilingual aspect, you would just have to create a choice on the home page of the wiki, which would send directly to the corresponding linguistic sub-directories.

Personally, I can provide the article in French ( : Cheesy: ) and in English ( : Shock: )

So, volunteer for a beta test!

A+
Michel
0 x
We were on the brink, but we made a big step forward ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/07/07, 02:47

Ah well you are not 24/24 on the forums? : Mrgreen:

I sent you the info for the beta test in MP
Thank you
0 x