A new name for pantone water injection?

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 11/11/07, 09:51

pluesy wrote:in fact when we type pantone in google we come first on the color chart.
Pantonized motor yes ... pantone motor no ....

Me too it annoys me, this damn color chart. But everything is needed to make a world.
Reactor G Pantone or Pantone-Gillier, that could possibly do it.
I think it would be good if we agreed with Quant'Homme. For the moment, they have not yet replied.
0 x
pluesy
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by pluesy » 11/11/07, 10:23

pantone has baptized its invention the PMC (multi fuel processor)

we could call the Gallic version WTC (Water Transit Carburation)

and if we put a D in front for doping it would make DWTC
but there is a risk of having the CIA on your back : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

(Destroy World Trade Center) .... : Oops:
0 x

"There are only two infinite things, the universe and human stupidity ... but for the world, I have no absolute certainty."
[Albert Einstein]
delnoram

by delnoram » 11/11/07, 10:43

Cuicui wrote:Me too it annoys me, this damn color chart. But everything is needed to make a world.
Reactor G Pantone or Pantone-Gillier, that could possibly do it.
I think it would be good if we agreed with Quant'Homme. For the moment, they have not yet replied.

Ben, the Pantone color chart has been there for a much longer time and therefore much more widely used, which is logical, especially when it comes to commercial links.

+1 with pluesy for the term "engine", you just have to look at the definition of this word to see that it is out of place.

Find a new name to differentiate doping with water from the gasification system of Paul Pantone's fuels and an idea that is of interest but also its drawbacks (see the post below), moreover this subject already had been open here .

The question of a name composed or not with Gillier depends only on the authorization that Antoine Gillier himself could give.

the acronyms that work best are the ones that make sense, like with
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 11/11/07, 12:48

Hello,
just a little reminder of the beginning of the idea that started on another post:
Copy pasted of the why of this idea:
Hello Christophe, and the others too.
It might be time to give a name to the research you are doing.
Because in general, the name of pantone is mentioned, the noise disperses, and people type this name on search engines.
Result, they discover that God is in the circuit, a running in poles, it also adds cocacola, in short, this name throws a terrible discredit on your work.
As proof, the gentleman who is perhaps a professor talks to us about a lawn mower ... that means that he typed pantone on a search engine.
Rather you will give a name to this research, the sooner pantone will become a ghost.
I have no reason?

So when I see "Pantone" in the proposals, I'm sad : Cry:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/11/07, 11:48

The name of the system will now be Gillier Pantone, in order to be in complete agreement with the Soares of the Quanthomme site!

This discussion can therefore be locked.

I start another to announce the news!

ps: the Soares have just added some images (from a video) of my visit in 2001 (the bearded man in a big motorcycle jacket is me : Cheesy: :

http://quanthomme.free.fr/qhsuite/GillierAntoine.htm
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 12/11/07, 12:24

Don't you think it would be good to ask the opinion of the populace, who "get wet" in this superb adventure, before deciding?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/11/07, 12:30

I admit that Quanthomme's decision forced my hand a little but this name did not seem to bother a lot of people on forums if? In addition it is the one that sticks the most to the truth no? So let's go to Cesar ... etc ...

In addition "GP system" it does not hurt?

I created a subject to announce this:

https://www.econologie.com/forums/systeme-gi ... t4280.html

ps: for the addition of the term "engine" pkoi not ... but it is not an engine in itself ...

reps: some other ideas are not bad but they stick less to the origin of the system than "GP" ... and then you have to agree with quanthomme ...
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 12/11/07, 13:09

Christophe,
On earth everyone has their qualities and their faults.
I find that the work of cuicui, is ... very valuable.
You gave him a responsibility, and at first glance, you decide to end the "research, or the work"
I don't know him any more than that .... but he has a lot of good ideas, and he was invested with a job ... and ... he does it with .. common sense, I would say
You, I notice that you are permanently connected on econology; it would seem that it is your job..ok, no problem.
This is not the case of everyone...
So, I want to say very sweet, gently, because this subject is very important ....
If I am wrong in my analysis, you can eliminate my message.
Alain
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/11/07, 13:11

Cuicui does not seem to disagree with the choice of GP system ...

I am not aware of the exact content of the message he sent to Quanthomme ...
0 x