Why Pantone and / or G system is not developed?

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.

What do you think of pantone and G system?

You can select 1 option

Consult the results
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 27/10/06, 17:49

Hello

obviously I voted 3.
As for those who think that business leaders are going to do something, I think that they haven't lived long enough with these people.
first of all the technical side of things does not fascinate them very much and often they are ignorant of the matter, what intersects them is the profitability in general even if a process is super wonderful (which is not the case of panton) but too far ahead of its time, or that it has not proven itself for some time, they look and wait,
It is enough to regaerder the history of the engines, when the ignition by batterrie appeared Mr. Robert Bosch had the monopoly with his magnetos and that was until the second world war to generalize the ignition coil batterrie, it in the same way with the side valves, the camshaft in head known at the beginning of the century 1900 ect .. But there is what is sold, whether it is good or fair it does not matter, there is also what which does not shock the well-being of Mr everyone, a car must be like that, you must not suddenly change the consumer. If overnight, we find a trick to eliminate the wheels on a car it will not happen suddenly.
As for the head of the company and the manufacturers, even from the big European countries, If I take the small world market of aircraft engines, there is not one who has succeeded in competing with the two old American manufacturers Lycoming and Continental, However, France builds Potez and Renauld engines, we have been doing it for a long time, and cannot manage to market its diesel engine, which is however well built. No, he prefers to buy the old American Technology at the big prices.
Ask yourself the question, In France you have always had a problem with those who lead in government, they do not know how to use the creative potential of their population.
When I have the heads of companies there is nothing to expect from them .. no technical interest, it is for most accountants close to the function of a bank manager, There is just that to watch how they treat their employees, I had to negotiate many employment contracts, with these people in my union function, and I know what I am talking about, the heads of companies succeed one another, but they all have the same way of thinking.

Andre
0 x
lio74
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by lio74 » 27/10/06, 20:21

Andre wrote:Hello

obviously I voted 3.
As for those who think that business leaders are going to do something, I think that they haven't lived long enough with these people.
first of all the technical side of things does not fascinate them very much and often they are ignorant of the matter, what intersects them is the profitability in general even if a process is super wonderful (which is not the case of panton) but too far ahead of its time, or that it has not proven itself for some time, they look and wait,

pouted of course ... the AS of pantone DIYers ... my question was stupid :!:

Ask yourself the question, In France you have always had a problem with those who lead in government, they do not know how to use the creative potential of their population.

we have no oil but we have ideas : Lol: never seen anything like that, it's just a pompous phrase to lather :x

When I have the heads of companies there is nothing to expect from them .. no technical interest, it is for the most part accountants close to the function of a bank manager,
Andre

we can see the soul of the unionist ... : Lol: but it's so true, this race of people has only K $ that run in their eyes : Evil:

otherwise you did not answer my question ... you think the pantone could turn in the close cycle if we mastered the system better :?:

@ ++
Last edited by lio74 the 28 / 10 / 06, 11: 32, 1 edited once.
0 x
"To do something is expensive, to do nothing will cost much more." Koffie Annan
next species endangered: Man ... and it will be good for him !!!
MAN IS A VERY DANGEROUS POLLUTION NATURAL!
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/10/06, 20:53

lio74 wrote: you think that the pantone could turn in the close cycle if we controlled better system :?:

@ ++

During my end-of-study project I ran the engine for 20 minutes in a loop (at idle speed limit) ... it is therefore possible and impressive but it has (almost) nothing "magic" : the water in the bulb will store the CO2 thus preventing the engine from stalling ...

When the water is saturated with CO2 the engine stalls ... impossible to restart ... by changing the water it starts suddenly ...
0 x
lug
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

agreement above our heads

by lug » 28/10/06, 14:10

you just have to see it read between the lines to understand a lot (visiting poutine gives adoption of natural gas as the preferred fuel: to be convinced, type hydrogen engines on google or yahoo

for legal protections, a lot is explained on http://www.invention-europe.com
lug
0 x
for our children, let them cleaner air and land without waste
Other

by Other » 28/10/06, 17:06

Hello
otherwise you did not answer my question ... you think the pantone could turn in the close cycle if we mastered the system better

It is difficult in a simple assembly to be able to rotate for a long time with a bubbler of 6 liters 3,5 liters of water for 5 minutes it is done, but I did not push more than that, it would always be possible to evacuate water and a supply of fresh running and have an oxygen cylinder to fuel the engine a bit. but nothing extraordinary, the divers have this equipment or it recycles the gases which expels the filters and enriches it with a little oxygen, completely closed circuit, if it is good for a man it must also be for an engine ! Not very economical to achieve but I have days when we want to run an engine in a confined place, or underwater? (I prefer electric)
It would take an ERG valve with exhaust gas that goes into the water, The we could spend more in the engine, we should be able to transform the Co 2 back into carbon which will become even more interesting
Andre
0 x
lio74
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re: agreement above our heads

by lio74 » 31/10/06, 14:21

lug wrote:.....
for legal protections, a lot is explained on http://www.invention-europe.com
lug

THANKS Lug! :D

aie aie aie ... answer 1 and 3 to exeacuo ... :x
21 votes is not bcp !!! not even 1/100 of the members : Cry:
@+
0 x

Other

by Other » 31/10/06, 17:14

Hello
These are marginal systems that will never be industrialized

As for being marginal, all those who do something other than what is standard, standardized at a certain time are considered as marginal by society, I would say that they are visionaries, are not in the right ( Timing)
Now add that it will never be industrialized it is also
hypothetical what to say that the planes would not be more industrialized at the time of the airships .. anyway the current engine is doomed, it comes to its end of life, they go last, make big changes, then it will disappear like the locomotives steamed..

Andre
0 x
lio74
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by lio74 » 01/11/06, 11:55

Andre wrote:................
It would take an ERG valve with exhaust gas passing through the water, there could be more going through the engine, we should be able to transform Co 2 back into carbon which will become even more interesting
Andre

hello Andre
why transform CO 2 into C at all ...

we can imagine (I image in all cases) that if the C or the CO 2 goes back into the reactor - which is a bit of a plasma shaker of molecules - it could recombine with the other molecules, in particular the H atoms and of O resulting from the so-called cracking of water, to form radicals like CH4 C2H6 or CH3-OH finally molecules "which make boom" what ...

otherwise the idea of ​​having a water renewal cycle in the bubbler is quite innovative ...
have you ever tested such a device :?:

@ later :D
0 x

Christophe

by Christophe » 01/11/06, 14:07

And what about the CO-doped engine, huh?

Cracking CO2 into CO + O is much simpler than cracking water ... and all the conditions are met in an engine to get there (T ° and high heat losses ...) and I am sure that the manufacturer Have already thought about it ... but what is the police doing? : Evil:
0 x
lio74
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by lio74 » 05/11/06, 15:36

well I revive the subject a little ... :?
there is not enough vote :!:
0 x