TPE Pantone motor pipe, bubbler

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 25/01/06, 00:23

Hello,
For a gasoline engine with an inlet under the throttle valve in the intake manifold.
The main role of the valve in the reactor circuit is to cut the pant idle, not only when the bubbler is cold or the reactor cold, even when everything is hot there must not be an entry in the pipe let alone pass water through the engine.
This results in overconsumption of fuel, and misfires
of the motor.
For those who have tried to put the ERG valve (injection of a small part of the exhaust) permanently open on an engine, the idling becomes unstable and the consumption increases.
It should not be forgotten that the injection of part of the exhaust gases also means injection of a small amount of water vapor, very small, but which plays a role on pollution and on consumption. to shut down the ERG valve in the closed position on a petrol engine and test the consumption.
(Simply disconnect the small vaccine tube.)

Andre
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 25/01/06, 01:40

André,

Can you explain what the ERG valve is (is it the same as the EGR valve on which we had a heated debate in the subject "the truth about LPG" which went wrong yesterday?).
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Other

by Other » 25/01/06, 06:44

Hello,
I do not know how to call you this cochonerie in France,
in North America in the language of garage owners
ERG valve Exaust Gas Recirculation
C, is a return of a small amount of exhaust gas in the engine intake to reduce (Nox) it lowers the combustion temperature, it is a simplistic and economical way that manufacturers have put on all vehicles for meet pollution standards, this has a certain
success on gasoline engines, but on diesel engines
this is not worth the devil, I would even say that most of the vehicles that I have seen this valve is discreetly condemned closed
(a small blow of soldering iron on the plastic depression pipe) It is preferable not to open a debate on this
valve, the only analogy I brought is that it brings a small amount of water vapor into the engine too.
In my assembly I eliminated this valve, I needed this hole to make my panton entry.
Now I wonder if shouldn't keep all the control and the valve to send just what comes out of the pants in the engine, the conditions are almost identical to the need of the engine, it cuts at idle and it opens that has a certain power. (even on more elaborate engines it works modulated)

Andre

Andre
0 x
MichelM
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by MichelM » 25/01/06, 08:39

Bonjour à tous
The ERG valve is the same as EGR or exhaust gas recycling valve, it has been in fashion again in recent years. On diesel apparently it freezes quite quickly (fouling with soot, deposits) in a few tens of thousands of km and it suffocates the engine miserably and hello pollution! Probable that some mechanics will also block them ... Although, replacing them with new ones pays off!
Michel
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 25/01/06, 09:59

Hence the interest of the Pantone in water doping which cleans the engine and makes it regain its original performance ...
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 25/01/06, 11:13

OK André, thank you ..... :D

I understood that it was the EGR valve, but I wanted to be sure.

STP, so go see the heated debate that took place in the subject "the truth about the LPG" where I got burned because supposedly I knew nothing about it, while I was reporting what I had read and heard from diesel and garage owners about the EGR valve. I saw just ten dismantled (very dirty with soot) and taken away, the mechanic plugs the hole with a plate made by him.
Christophe created a subject "EGR valve" in which he put copies of articles from specialized newspapers (which I had already read) showing the aberration of this system. It was born in Europe in 1993 to meet new European pollution standards (only?), Because I believe that at that time the catalytic converters were not yet mounted on diesel vehicles.
Keep me informed of your ideas on the subject.
It is indeed a very good idea to use this hole to put the pantone reactor there .... if I understood what you did. : Mrgreen:
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Asgard bone tyr
My R21 Pantone on TF1 :)
My R21 Pantone on TF1 :)

by Asgard bone tyr » 25/01/06, 12:15

I have 40km on the odometer, with a pantone (egr), I recycle the exhaust gases, and it rolls on the depollution side it's massive on my old diesel !!! and I pass from 000 to 9 liters according to the prototypes ...! test on the bench!
It is true that the water from the bubbler gets dirty, but it is better in a small box than in nature !!! and then we are not the owner of the fuel that we buy !!! :x but neither the waste : Cheesy:
so we collect and when we have a big package (it doesn't take up much space once filtered) we return them to their owner all together : Cheesy:
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 25/01/06, 13:13

Ok, the problem in fact is not the EGR valve, but the fact that no maintenance is planned (disassembly + periodic cleaning as for oil changes).
It is not recommended by the manufacturers because it would increase the cost price of diesels (from what I read) and on certain vehicles it is very labor-intensive (confirmed by a dieselist from Clermont -Fd -Ets Sauret).
What do you think?
I think you are driving with a pantonized diesel nevada? Do you know the F2N petrol engine models? I have one that is 370000 km behind the house (my son's old vehicle).
There is a guy on the forum who told me it was going well on this engine but I haven't heard from him.
Thank you in advance if you have pipes.
0 x
Pantone tpe
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Pantone tpe » 09/03/06, 20:48

PITMIX wrote:I repeat the basic assembly 100% Pantone with water and gasoline in the same tank brings nothing if it is not of the spectacle.

This is what I have trouble understanding !!!

Why is this happening?

And I would have a question about the G system, because if I have understood correctly there is only water in the bubbler, and I do not understand how water turns into fine particles to reach the reactor ??
0 x
mdelatte
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

System G

by mdelatte » 10/03/06, 22:45

In this system, there is only water in the bubbler but the steam produced is inserted into the "air" inlet of the engine and not at the fuel level.

the fuel is unmodified and continues to play its original role: fuel mixture (petrol or diesel or oil or ...) and oxidizer (doped air in this case).

water vapor (ion H and O) passes through the reactor and is then introduced by a venturi effect pipe into the air intake upstream of the carburetor.

In my eyes, this system is easier to install and manage than with a water / oil mixture bubbler.

cfr my question in another subject of this forum, is it more or less efficient? I did not do the 2 montages, so no convincing tests, no data available at home
0 x
Michael Delatte
www.widearctic.be