Pantone reactor feed by small fuel

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
Rantamplan
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Rantamplan » 18/09/05, 22:52

Hi everybody,
I am new to the Pantone world. I read Mr. David's Bible on the subject.
I plan to equip a small scout 4T 125 with a pentone to tease the liter at the cent.
So I plan to mount a pentone powered by a small fuel but. Mr. David pointed out the problem to make the small fuel carburetor work properly.

I would like to propose the following idea.
In order to optimize the functioning of the small carburetor, it is possible to increase the suction in it by increasing the venturi effect in the main carburetor of the engine.
In fact in this case we pump energy on the main air flow (from the air valve) to use it in the reactor flow. This is possible because the gas flow from the reactor is much lower than the main air flow. The air flow is used as a suction pump for the reactor flow.

Thank you for criticizing !!

Rantanplan
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 19/09/05, 03:35

Hello rantamplan

For a new one you quickly understood what needs to be done, it is exactly this way that I proceed in the experimental montages I pose double effect venturis when possible
You need maximum suction in the reactor, and to avoid too much clamping, a venturi. In reality, where the fuel nozzle arrives in a conventional carburetor, the reactor outlet must arrive.
For the assembly of large petrol engines I enter under the butterfly, the depression is so great, that there is no need for a venturi.
Although this method has lots of inconveniences.
As your engine is the same size as my experimental, the carburetor of the reactor must be a small nozzle of 3mm in diameter,
A reduced model carburetor is fine if you want to run on diesel.
however if you decide to use a carburetor like the original you will need to put a sheet metal plate in front and let it suck in through a 3mm hole
or less, you will try.
Andre
0 x
Rantamplan
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Rantamplan » 19/09/05, 18:05

Hi everybody
hi Andrew
Thank you for your answer André.
I worked a little on the concept of a carburetor for small pentomized engine
Can it help someone someday?