Vacuum point on Volkswagen 1600 diesel engine

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
erikotiti
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by erikotiti » 30/12/09, 10:34

Where can you find 12V vacuum pumps?
because mechanical vacuum pumps with pulley, I find but in 12V it looks very difficult.
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 31/12/09, 13:19

Please note, all automotive vacuum pumps used for braking assistance, for example, cannot be used "easily". Some have "no" air outlet. The flow rate is so low that the air drawn in is through the interior of the pump. And I guess none are able to absorb water or water vapor without damage.

erikotiti, if you still have no depression, it means that your throttling is not important enough ... At each new test, you can reduce the air passage section by 30%. You will quickly get to a "significant" depression. (no big throttle or drive too fast ..... otherwise, you may have problems, oil pick-ups etc .....)
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 31/12/09, 13:28

12v electric vacuum pump. On Chrysler Voyager 2.5TD 92/93. It is located under the battery. It was used for braking assistance.
but in his case it can only be used for him. I think it would be better to pressurize his bulger rather than restricting his admission in this way ... Especially since on this kind of vehicle you have to be constantly on the inside to move it forward. To pressurize the bulb either with the exhaust or with the outlet of the original vacuum pump
0 x