plan

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
Duch
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Duch » 11/10/05, 01:41

Hello,

I am looking for one or more detailed plan of the geet processor system several geet fuels

if you know a link, you could send it to me.

the plan I am looking for must provide me with the full detail of the assembly diagram with the description of the necessary parts.

thank you in advance

See you soon
0 x
hoedic
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by hoedic » 11/10/05, 09:47

Do you want 100 balls and a coffee too?

At the level of a plan that is effectively achievable at the mechanical level with functional quotation and everything and everything with in addition ideas on machining and operation, I found nothing and in my opinion, we will find nothing for the good and simple reason that those who know how to realize this kind of plans (of which I am part) are not legion and that if they do it, it will be for them even with the firm intention to sell them if the possibility is offered to them.
Always therefore the same problem to get in touch without getting caught by the patrol or risk an outright elimination as has been done for decades.
Very little for me .........: ph34r:
I am looking for a capable machinist in my corner.
and above all a way to meet without arousing the bullshit of the oil lobby.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/10/05, 10:05

Well it's decided I will make a page with the basic plans of the assembly on econo ... better is 2 times than ...

For oil tankers, what should I say?
0 x
skyfish
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by skyfish » 11/10/05, 11:42

well links there are already plenty on this site, but if you have not found, start with this:
http://quanthomme.free.fr/pantone/PageM_David.htm

good reading

hoedic, i agree a little with you, did not look for the gentleman well, finally the paranoid oil ... calmo, it is not you that they seek, nor me, moreover ; it's oil !!!

hello tutti
0 x
Superform
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Superform » 11/10/05, 12:20

uh no they're not looking for oil they're looking for power and money c not exactly the same <_
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 12/10/05, 06:34

Hello, reply to deuch
There is no specific plan for a reactor, it is not universal as
a candle, and more ..
The reactors are all alike, the basic principle is always the same. The dimensions are fairly tolerable as long as the play with the rod is 1 to 1,5mm and a few basic rules.
The first problem is that there are (36) models of exhaust outlet
on all kinds of cars and I'm not talking about the space it becomes difficult to find a good portion of exhaust pipe to house a reactor.
I go every time I open a hood (Ha! A good place for a reactor.) Yes but, the bubbler this big bladder, or could you put it? and the reactor outlet pipe, where do I go into the engine? in front of the carburetor, or after the carburetor? both ways work, but each requires modification and depends on the use made of the vehicle.
So morality it will become difficult on a car to make a universal model like SPAD that fit on all engines. unless the manufacturers provide it on the engine drawing, as it provides a place to put an alternator, this can become universal. Here we could make a nice plan with measures.
Sit in front of the engine, examine the easiest solution to make and improvise with the equipment you have available. and go for it. You can always ask questions about the forum when you can develop a project ...

Andre
0 x
Duch
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Duch » 12/10/05, 21:21

thank you to everyone who answered me

thank you to you andre for your explanations :D , thank you to you too skyfish for this link, but I'm already there :D

cons hoedic, your 100 balls and coffee you keep them and you put them where I think
me g was correct so stay there too and you will see that it will be better
it's not because you're on a forum that you can think you are allowed: angry:
0 x
elmire51
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by elmire51 » 21/10/05, 21:26

econology wrote:Well it's decided I will make a page with the basic plans of the assembly on econo ... better is 2 times than ...

For oil tankers, what should I say?

you will just tell them that their money and their power rests on something that tends to disappear so he try to save it and that incidentally it pollutes our adored planet on which had also they live ...
0 x
If someone lives near Angoulême (charente), please contact me.
popaul
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by popaul » 21/10/05, 23:23

(I discover this forum and I find you very aggressive towards the new arrivals)
That said, I’m also starting out and I didn’t really understand the thing with tankers ...
Is it legal or not the reactor and the pantone system? you fear oil tankers only for their financial power? or because it is not really all legal and well in the standards (fiscal in particular)?
Thank you!
0 x
Other

by Other » 22/10/05, 02:01

Hello popaul
welcome to the site, I don't know what you mean by aggressive may be due to repetitive responses to each new if you re-read the previous posts you will see that it is almost always the same who repeat the same things and sometimes we scalded by sparrows who know very well how a panton works but who comes (cener) with bizarre questions like not very long ago ..
That said you are perfectly right that it takes a basic tutorial for beginners, although David in these pages had already cleared the ground a lot, but since there are many experimenters who have made different improvements, there are also those who syphone on the forum and which brings nothing of what they do..finally it takes everything to make a world, we others try to improve the panton system, with our little means and our little knowledge ... it is long and that asks of the patient.
For your other question, the oil companies I don't give a damn when they have more oil to supply us. and that he will have finished plucking us with the complicity of our good government, he will find something to make money with something else, In the Middle Ages taxed the poor with salt and we paid the dime (the tenth of our assets) and with that they made a revolution, now they tax everything, and we pay 30 to 40% of our salary in tax and tax, and we are very happy to go and elect our good government ... impression of having chosen ...
As for the legality of riding with water, again this is the least of my worries, what thinks, the minions government officials, (the unelected), they would be better to take care of see the storm coming, if it continues to reason this way, they will come into contact with the herd.
I give an example it is inconceivable that the government did not lower its taxes on domestic fuel oil, which is a good of first necessity for winter, (at least here it is necessary that we heat) this n is not for walking, the poor will be the first to suffer.
Our brilliant officials have copied your system a handful of dollars for those who heat with fuel and a raise for those who heat electric. the I leave the subject j, will come back elsewhere more cold ...

Andre
0 x