Invention Patents Section?

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.

How do you want the "Patents" section to appear?

You can select 1 option

Consult the results
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/05/06, 17:31

bob_isat wrote:The patent section would distribute the translation task, which would benefit everyone

Honestly I don't know if full translations of patents would be wise (in terms of job for translators) ... and lots of interesting patents are in French ... I mean by that we already have a lot of work for present FR patents before venturing out to foreigners.

However, in some cases, it would be interesting to translate the abstract and certain passages of the most interesting foreign patents (besides English I don't know a foreign language well enough to do translations)
0 x
Christophe

Re: Patents

by Christophe » 22/05/06, 17:35

bojourvous5094 wrote:A new category of forum in the game "PATENTS"

Why not put a “patent” category with sections for the types of inventions covered…

This is my suggestion 8)

Yes, I would rather be of this opinion.

A "Patents" section at the same level as Pantone or unconventional motorization with sub forum depending on the category ... after that it will be no easy task to classify.

It would make it possible to present interesting patents which do not necessarily have to do with the pantone or the engines ...

What do you think ?
0 x
lio74
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by lio74 » 23/05/06, 13:14

Econology wrote:
Yes, I would rather be of this opinion.

A "Patents" section at the same level as Pantone or unconventional motorization with sub forum depending on the category ... after that it will be no easy task to classify.

It would make it possible to present interesting patents which do not necessarily have to do with the pantone or the engines ...

What do you think ?

yeah yeah that widens the subject !!!
as for the classification ... hummm :? it doesn't seem obvious :!:
0 x
bob_isat
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by bob_isat » 23/05/06, 17:19

lio74 wrote:

A "Patents" section at the same level as Pantone or unconventional motorization with sub forum depending on the category ...

Totally agree

some category suggestions in the patent section, in relation to the patents found on freepatentsonline and espacenet.ch:

- "simple" water injection
-injection of electrified water
- fuel electrification
- fuel reforming
-plasma pollution control
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/06/06, 10:08

Okay i'm going to create this part of forum.

Following the last 2 suggestions, this is not going to be an easy task ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/06/06, 11:24

Here I created the category:

Patents, inventions and innovations

I preferred not to restrict only to patents in order to be able to talk about innovation and inventions as well. (which will broaden the scope of action)

It is placed logically between the Pantone and Environment categories

For the moment there are only 4 parts but that could be enough:

1) Improved combustion: Combustion-improving patents: water injection, plasma treatment, ionization of fuel or oxidizer.

2) Depollution: Patents or innovations dealing with pollution control: exhaust gas (catalyst, plasma treatment, etc.) combustion or industrial process gases, etc.

3) Non-fossil fuels: Any innovation or patent dealing with the creation of energy from non-fossil sources: new type of wind turbine, new solar panels, advanced geothermal system ...

4) Other innovations: Other inventions relating to econology but not falling into the first 3 categories.

I think that to proceed like this would not be bad to use [] to classify the type of innovation: [Patent], [Innovation] or [Invention].

The nuance between innovation and invention is as follows: an invention is something much more "new" than an innovation which is "only" an improvement of an existing system or process. And generally an innovation is more likely to have commercial success than an invention ...

I would review the description and keystrokes after receiving your reviews ....
0 x

Go back to "Water injection in heat engines: information and explanations"