BMW Patent injecting water in an engine

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/09/15, 13:13

Yes Macro altogether!

All truck drivers know that they have "more torque / flexibility" in foggy weather ...

I remember reading a testimony years ago, where the driver said he was gaining speed on a side when it was foggy.
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 29/09/15, 13:35

Christophe wrote:Yes Macro altogether!

All truck drivers know that they have "more torque / flexibility" in foggy weather ...

Placebo effect of a more careful driving? or they end up using their engine or it should be used normally ... Personally (and yet I share some and even trainers eco driving pl) not heard about this kind of findings..And yet they do it goof their consumption because they are copied above ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/09/15, 14:07

I do not believe that the story of the speed gained is a placebo effect ...

Hey what Macro are you more in our camp? : Shock:
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 29/09/15, 15:23

No, I'm asking questions that's all ....

But promised that the eco trainers driving back home by I touch them 2 words ... Because they have a tracking software consumption they connect to the diag taken trucks in real conditions of driving with a precise management what to do at the moment T according to the engine load to be at the optimal speed to save time without losing money..They are very sharp to optimize the conso compared to the time of traverses ... And the trained drivers are really surprised ... It goes well because usually they are former drivers (or even drivers still in service) who became trainers ... It's not tf1 bouncing ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/09/15, 16:00

Ok then so much to do, also proposes to put 5% of SP95 in their diesel:

https://www.econologie.com/forums/voiture-di ... t5849.html
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 30/09/15, 08:34

Christophe wrote:Ok then so much to do, also proposes to put 5% of SP95 in their diesel:

On almost new trucks for rent .... :? ... The first injector that fartes: analysis of the fuel and it is proces assured ...
0 x