Pantone and kerosene stove

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
Pouz
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Pantone and kerosene stove

by Pouz » 04/10/05, 18:10

I'm coming back from vacation, it's really too ugly.

We do not care, I know...

During my vacation, I used a MSR oil stove to heat my dishes.

You do not care, I know ...

On the other hand, the process used to vaporize the air / gas mixture reminds me strangely of the pantone process ...

There, suddenly, I awake some interest, I gurge me?

The red pipe is the pipe that brings the fuel to the jet.
To use it, you need 3 time:

1 - the pump mixes the air with the fuel in the cylinder (the one marked "MSR") to put it under pressure. So the essence mixed with air is pressurized and can be expelled by the red pipe (Q) to the nozzle (S) which will then vaporize it on the burner of the stove (L).

2 - once you have pumped, you open the tap a bit, which releases the mixture. It closes also dry. The little gas that has been released is ignited by me.
Buf! Gasoline burns and heats the red pipe. But the flame is not very hot and is very irregular.

3 - Once the hose is red, I open the tap again and the gas / air mixture burns with a nice blue flame. Beautiful and powerful. Much more powerful than if the essence was simply burned!

In fact, the mixture is heated before being burned. In addition, being vaporized by the nozzle (S), it is still mixed with the ambient air, through the hole (U). And the more the burner (L) is hot, the more it heats the red pipe that passes nearby and the air / gas mixture is vaporized ...

You, I do not know, but me, it reminds me fucking the pantone process.
All the more, from what I read here and elsewhere, the mixture in the bubbler works better with water AND fuel.
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 05/10/05, 01:33

Hello
gasoline-welded lamps also worked in this principle it pushes liquid gasoline into a heating circuit it vaporizes by heat and it burns, it may look like the pantone, but the pantone is not a generator of steam, the pantone I would rather say in a simplistic way it is a tinder of drops of fuel probably the drops are thinner than with a new diesel injector and for me I would like that it is even finer, he Just run a gasoline engine with oil in pantone to realize that what comes out of the exhaust is greater than the last generation of diesel
Andre
0 x