Miraclean = Pantone scam in sight ?! Warning

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 04/05/10, 02:15

Good evening

for a complaint to succeed, the insult or defamation must be explicitly nominative (name with or without first name). if a complaint is made and it only concerns a nickname of the forum, it will inevitably lead to CSS. (classification without continuation)

for the "inventor" in question here, in the summary description he gives to the newspaper cited above, the effects he speaks of are reminiscent of what is happening in the famous pantone: vortex, magnetic field, etc. .. but immediately warns the reader by stating that it has nothing to do with pantone ...

in short, again "un"who found it, and who gave so little information about its realization that no one can reproduce the same system.

while waiting for a hypothetical diffusion of his patent, I will classify it among the esthetes of the missing inventors who took their secrets in the grave! (meyer and many others whose list would surely be long)

jeff
0 x
Tagor
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Tagor » 04/05/10, 09:01

coucou789456 wrote:Good evening

for a complaint to succeed, the insult or defamation must be explicitly nominative (name with or without first name). if a complaint is made and it only concerns a nickname of the forum, it will inevitably lead to CSS. (classification without continuation)

for the "inventor" in question here, in the summary description he gives to the newspaper cited above, the effects he speaks of are reminiscent of what is happening in the famous pantone: vortex, magnetic field, etc. .. but immediately warns the reader by stating that it has nothing to do with pantone ...

in short, again "un"who found it, and who gave so little information about its realization that no one can reproduce the same system.

while waiting for a hypothetical diffusion of his patent, I will classify it among the esthetes of the missing inventors who took their secrets in the grave! (meyer and many others whose list would surely be long)

jeff

Do you seem to know a lot about this inventor?

you are geographically located nearby,
did you see his engine running?
why will his invention fall into oblivion?

what is the relationship between secret and patent?
Do you seem to be saying that all the secrets are in the patents?
0 x
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 04/05/10, 12:56

Hello

if all the secrets are in the patents, at least some patents, they are well hidden because for a lot of inventions, they are unrepeatable!

I do not know this inventor, or even personally although geographically close (70 km). I only discovered its existence following subjects that appeared here in the forum.

I did not see its engine therefore, since I did not know it.

fall into oblivion ... we will still talk about it a lot but it risks making like MEYER, a system not reproducible to infinity.

secrets and patents ... it is enough that the principle is well explained in the patent, no need to make a physical demonstration of its operation for it to be granted.

quoted in the newspaper article: the military allegedly asked that he not communicate about his invention. that's an excellent excuse not to have to prove the operation, or even describe it in detail!

jeff
0 x
Tagor
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Tagor » 04/05/10, 13:17

coucou789456 wrote:Hello

if all the secrets are in the patents, at least some patents, they are well hidden because for a lot of inventions, they are unrepeatable!

I do not know this inventor, or even personally although geographically close (70 km). I only discovered its existence following subjects that appeared here in the forum.

I did not see its engine therefore, since I did not know it.

fall into oblivion ... we will still talk about it a lot but it risks making like MEYER, a system not reproducible to infinity.

secrets and patents ... it is enough that the principle is well explained in the patent, no need to make a physical demonstration of its operation for it to be granted.

quoted in the newspaper article: the military allegedly asked that he not communicate about his invention. that's an excellent excuse not to have to prove the operation, or even describe it in detail!

jeff

Yes Yes

only hypotheses
we don't know anything but we build scenarios

this goes in line with the a priori condannation of this researcher
0 x
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 04/05/10, 13:29

Hello again

we don't know anything but we build scenarios

indeed, you can only build that since no one can build their system.

we should not continue on this subject, that will not give anything good, just to advance it on google!

jeff
0 x
aerialcastor
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by aerialcastor » 04/05/10, 13:31

The basis of science is to demonstrate that it works.

Throwing blah without any argument is called marketing.

So the term to use is not researcher ...
0 x
Save a tree, eat a beaver.
It is no use to succeed in life, what it takes is to miss his death.
gildas
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by gildas » 05/02/11, 14:05

coucou789456 wrote:

jeff

Hello everybody

I could see the patent thanks to this site: (message from gecko January 6) http://www.conspirovniscience.com/forum/index.php?showsujet=379&st=40
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/03/11, 11:13

gegyx wrote:An article from Nexus n ° 65 of Nov-Dec 09, page 102, 103, 104, on "Biocombustion 2" (after "Miraclean"), by Jean-François Mirabella.
Patent disclosed in 24 months.

Here it is: https://www.econologie.com/forums/post198233.html#198233

As expected it looks BIGREDLY to what we have already seen N times ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/03/11, 11:22

coucou789456 wrote:quoted in the newspaper article: the military allegedly asked that he not communicate about his invention. that's an excellent excuse not to have to prove the operation, or even describe it in detail!

jeff

Given the content of the patent cited above (full pantone pumping ... except for the holes in the rod), it's a safe bet that this info was intoxicating ... (aimed at making people talk about the invention .. journalists love the "big plot" so much)

I can't believe I'm wasting so much time on things already done ... : Shock:

You have to see what the pierced rod actually brings:

Last edited by Christophe the 24 / 03 / 11, 11: 33, 1 edited once.
0 x
alaniesse
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by alaniesse » 24/03/11, 11:31

Ah Christophe, ....

All your past work prevents you from seeing ...

Lost time ....., yes if you don't understand ....

You have it all there.

And I assure you that it works, very, very strong.
0 x

Go back to "Water injection in heat engines: information and explanations"