Miraclean = Pantone scam in sight ?! Warning

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
Tagor
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Tagor » 15/06/09, 18:23

Christophe wrote:You are already in their sect !!

yet unproven charges
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/06/09, 18:23

Is this a joke?

You take your keyboard and you will read this: introduction to the pantone system

If you are persistent enough, you will find this (among other things): https://www.econologie.com/rapport-d-ing ... es-93.html

Tagor wrote:

yet unproven charges

No, that's stupid humor ... can't you see the smileys?
Last edited by Christophe the 15 / 06 / 09, 18: 25, 1 edited once.
0 x
Tagor
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Tagor » 15/06/09, 18:24

Christophe wrote:Is this a joke?

You take your keyboard and you will read this: introduction to the pantone system

yes but I understand that it was strictly
nothing to do with your thing !!
0 x
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 15/06/09, 18:26

Yes we will calm down the kitties, peace & love. The last 10 posts are the least interesting I've ever read.

Of course I don't believe in his thing, after if there is any way to get results, I would be happy, I am and I was even ready to go and see. But if it's just to see an engine running with disappearing water, I can do the same.

So Tagor, if there are ways to do real tests in Paris, I'm ready.
Last edited by nonoLeRobot the 15 / 06 / 09, 18: 28, 1 edited once.
0 x
Tagor
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Tagor » 15/06/09, 18:26

Christophe wrote:
Tagor wrote:

yet unproven charges

No, that's stupid humor ... can't you see the smileys?

no, sorry
but I will not hesitate a single second to go further ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/06/09, 18:28

"understand" what does that mean?
80% water, 20% water, more CO2 and that the O2 at the outlet is copied pasted by the silliness of Mister Pantone himself ... alcoholic and crook of his state ...And I know what I'm talking about: I went to see him, and I base my own experience, I copy not paste bullshit from the net ...

If that's not it: then bring us some explanations on the system? Because for the moment there is nothing ... apart from a commercial doc that stinks of scam !!

But as I said above: I can be wrong but there is a 90% chance that not in this case ...

Nono I find it interesting that he has already succeeded in enlisting a few people ... including "regulars" of forums...

It reminds me of the mpg caps ... in the mental process ... in less worse I reassure you tagor!
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 15/06/09, 18:50

We would still have to decide to publish on this site our "charter of conviction" which calmly sets out all the criteria that determine whether or not we recommend to believe or not to believe an information, a test, a process.

Gender criteria:

- test by approved body (although in the past we tried to make us pass some for what they were not)
- double blind test
- press release from several university laboratories or universities
- offer of recognition by OUR services with authorization to dismantle
- correlation with other information
- reputation of the firm

it is a fact that sales trials by a firm which does not even have a VAT number, whose .fr domain name is not even retained, which has only one box letter and email in yahoo is not going in the right direction.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/06/09, 19:02

elephant wrote:- reputation of the firm

As long as it ... exists!

elephant wrote:It is a fact that sales trials by a firm which does not even have a VAT number, whose .fr domain name is not even retained, which has only one box letter and email in yahoo is not going in the right direction.

Voila ... I think everything is said ... for now ...
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 15/06/09, 19:10

: Arrow: I usually avoid intervening on subjects as "moldy" as this one ... Why you get upset instead of dismantling the erroneous argument of the poster. :?:

These "scientific" explanations and the rest of his intellectual baggage did not go beyond college, level 5 ... :?
His approach, and his explanations do not stand up ...
Come on, just one, the simplest: water = H2O (2 hydrogen molecules for one oxygen molecule). And he says that his system spits oxygen ... If he were logical, intelligent, and a minimum cultivated, he would say that his system spits out the main component first, i.e. hydrogen ...

Okay, here I stop the massacre. Image A Brice smiley that breaks, it would do that too. : Lol:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/06/09, 19:22

Ben yeah Citro you are right but personally as an admin when dare to speak of "defamation and lawsuit" I have to answer!
0 x

Go back to "Water injection in heat engines: information and explanations"