Tractor McCormick Deering doped water 1929!

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
Christophe

Tractor McCormick Deering doped water 1929!

by Christophe » 17/11/08, 21:42

Another testimony proving the positive effects of water doping (Gillier Pantone system):

Olivier led in 1942, at the age of 14 years 1929 a tractor that had 3 tanks

- one for petrol which was used to start, time to warm up the engine

- one for kerosene (oil lamp at the time) was the main fuel

- and a reservoir for water that allowed to mount the power and work much longer

Without further ado, here is the testimony of Mr. Olivier PRECIOUS (80 years):

"I had a fuel oil and water tractor McCormick-Deering 15 30 1929 model

Three tanks; 1 18 gallon for oil, water 1pour 9 gallons and a little for petrol

Getting Started with gasoline, oil passage within minutes. As soon as there was an effort to tractor was opened the water tap.
The power seemed to increase, flame exhaled by both exhausts were turning red to light blue sooty and backfiring registry changed.
In oil alone, it was not the day; with water could continue into the night.
It was in 1942 and we liked the economy. There were two very similar carburettors, one for oil, the other for water whose sprinklers met in the suction venturi.

Their setting called a 'feeling' '..... The intake manifold was drowned in the exhaust manifold and night, in full effort could be seen dark red. This model was produced copies 50130

In the following 49750 the system was simplified, and the water was aspirated directly without reheating since the water carburetor by two copper pipes stitched on the intake manifold near the cylinder inlets. Go figure how does it work, but it worked very well. "

And scans that sent me the parts catalog

Thank you INFINITELY Mr. Olivier for sharing your memories that will certainly continue in the future! I will do myself an honor to convey your message in "Roll Without Oil".

Sincerely
Pierre Langlois, Ph.D.

ps: Pierre Langlois has just finished a book which is quoted Econologie.com (several times) http://web.mac.com/pierrelanglois/iWeb/ ... lerSP.html
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 17/11/08, 22:03

Paf, direct water without reactor ... : Shock:
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/11/08, 22:20

Hey yes but it was not a "modern" diesel either ... and it only worked at very high power ... and for how long?

The reactor provides probably something about these!
0 x
rodibruno
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by rodibruno » 18/11/08, 02:13

Christophe wrote:Hey yes but it was not a "modern" diesel either ... and it only worked at very high power ... and for how long?

The reactor provides probably something about these!

Friends:
Argentina has a strong agricultural tradition, and I had talked about these tractyores for a while when I was working on an assembly Pantone, someone had used, made a similar observation: strong increase in power to pass by with the addition of the combustion water.
"There's nothing new under the sun"

Rhodes
0 x
A2E
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by A2E » 18/11/08, 07:58

Excellent testimony! : Mrgreen:
I'll send it to an acquaintance who is a fervent user of SPAD its CASEIH! (Direct descendants of this model 1929)
0 x