Insurance and laws

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
daisy
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Insurance and laws

by daisy » 27/09/05, 22:21

Good evening everyone,

I just discovered the Pantone engine.

It's a great idea. there is no doubt.

But legally can one transform his engine?

Thank you
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 27/09/05, 23:10

The Pantone reactor used in water doping on diesel engines does not change the engine, which remains faithful to all indications of the registration. In this case, the Pantone reactor is content to treat the oxidizer (air) by adding dry steam treated by the heat of the exhaust gas. This decreases the engine consumption (which, I repeat, remains strictly the same) as well as pollution. This accessory is so beneficial that the government should make it mandatory, at least for vehicles traveling in the city.
0 x
gerald
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by gerald » 15/10/05, 09:39

It must still be said that this process is unfortunately not approved and that in the event of a serious accident, it is likely that insurance companies would benefit from this amendment to defile.
Gérald
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 15/10/05, 09:51

How can this process be approved as quickly as possible? It urges !
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/10/05, 10:01

Nothing ... there is nothing to do!

When will there be 100 000 vehicle modified then maybe ... but I doubt that we reach this figure one day (without industrialization)
0 x
breizh
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by breizh » 15/10/05, 11:04

Hello Gerald.

I share the same concerns and I think that we should remove this doubt, because indeed, I think that in case of serious accident things would be delicate
and all those who have an interest in this system falling into oblivion will not hesitate to put the package on. Sometimes I tell myself that I am going to ask my assurance, but it would be surprising if they would answer me in writing.
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 15/10/05, 11:21

In other words, the process should be made known to the experts mandated by the insurance companies and possibly allow them to try a water-doped vehicle so that they can report the harmlessness of the system, and stressing that the Having a water tank under the hood and in the trunk can reduce the risk of fire.
Note that pantonized vehicles have passed the CT without problem.
0 x
breizh
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by breizh » 15/10/05, 14:49

hello cuicui.

This is true for technical control, but we must not forget that they have a list of control points to check, for the rest, that is to say outside of this list, their responsibility is not engaged, in other words they They do not care and they can even say that the vehicle at the time of the control was quite in accordance with the origin, but hey ..... sincerely it is better to pay attention, it is always the same, as long as everything goes well it bathes but in the event of this, it is a real pity that such a system has not been developed.
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 16/10/05, 09:34

breizh wrote:in case of a serious accident things would be delicate

This alarmist conception of insurance seems strange to me.
Indeed, an insurer can, if it wishes, insure anything, including a Pantone reactor without the car! The premium is calculated based on the estimated risks.
If the company's experts conclude that a pantone poses an additional risk to the vehicle, a surcharge will be required. If on the contrary, they think that this assembly improves security, we can negotiate a bonus. It just needs to be clearly specified in the contract.
If an insurer refuses to insure a pantonized car, there is nothing to prevent it from addressing its competitors.
In case of disaster, I do not see why the insurer would not do his job.
0 x
breizh
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by breizh » 16/10/05, 14:16

bonjpur cuicui.
There is nothing strange about it, just worrying about a system that is not homologous, which has been often mentioned by others before me, and without doubt that they, like me, deplore it. You can always tell your assurance of modify but as I read before in case of serious pep they could take refuge behind the fact that you have no right to equip with any system not homologue.des tomorrow j questions my insurance and I promise to do to know the answer here even.I specify that I am of a pessimistic nature but sometimes it is averse to be realism after coup.je sincerely think that the urgency is to refechir to make homloguer our child cheri, reflect on what one could do that.
cordially breizh.
0 x