France Agricole: pantone mail about doping

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
Christophe

France Agricole: pantone mail about doping

by Christophe » 23/02/07, 14:07

A septic mail distributed in Agricultural France:

All those who have worked a little with doping know that there are good results ...

What do engine manufacturers do? : Mrgreen:
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 23/02/07, 15:21

Hello,

He is right in one place, I have never seen an increase in speed with water doping and that too much water makes the engine call
this is true for a gasoline engine, but on a diesel it must be given a hell of a dose to make it call, I would even say what becomes liquid at the outlet of the reactor.
It may be that some fitters or put in the intake of butterflies or valves on board the panton they open the air which makes the engine go up in speed, or something similar, the go up in speed of an engine without load tractor stops engine when empty, do not want to say anything ... and teaches us nothing ...

On the other hand that there is no saving it is because he does not know how to measure his water in his engine, if he had taken a little information and made more tests, he would have quickly understood that this It is not by drinking as much water as possible that you get results, on the contrary, too much water can lead to overconsumption.
I repeat all the tests again, makes the tractor immobile at idle or in no-load mode mean nothing ...

Andre
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 24/02/07, 11:26

to sum up and if I understood correctly:

a pantone is effective in load

Christophe, maybe you should send an email to this Agricultural France ...
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/02/07, 11:29

An email, what can I do? They just have to come and educate themselves here ... journalists.

And then there are enough econologists to do it too right? In addition I have no more credibility than a spad seller ...
0 x
Other

by Other » 24/02/07, 16:27

Hello
An email, what can I do? They just have to come and educate themselves here ... journalists

Good luck! journalists do not want to educate themselves in the functioning of what they see, what interests them is the article has sensation like a (engine with water)
Their job is directly related to the sale of newspapers
the rest that little interest for them, even that you prepared an article and that it would make 100th of photos it is in a few lines and with a single image that the new serat made.
And tell me so what interests who the pants?
consume a little water in an engine what does it do?
reduce pollution (it affects many people but on the condition that it does not cost much and that it does not disturb the habits of consumers
This saves 25% of fuel, the major party does not care
A yes if we can save 25% or 30% of fuel we will extend our outings we will travel further ..

It is very difficult to change something in society
If it’s a big car manufacturer that makes an announcement, it’s okay… but we, another small handyman, apart from pretending to be wacky DIYers (that’s what we are, and I feel good as a visionary handyman), we are not credible in this great balance ..
You will notice that the author of the article is certainly more credible (etand engineer of engine construction) doctor in mechanics would have been more heavy.
us when we make a montage is what we specify our pedigree (Welder, or electrician, or cultivator) what is the difference? what would that change to the results of the assembly?
Why always be on the defensive to prove that it works, for me it is purely a waste of time.

And to use Camel's words, have not waited on them to make montages that work, it will be longer, that's all.

Andre
0 x
avogadro
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by avogadro » 04/03/07, 13:11

I interresse to Pantome by curiosity.

The day a standardized comparison (measurement protocol, benches certification, serious relationship) with the same machine will be published, professionals interreseront to Pantome.

It would also be useful to make these measurements all 500h eg a tractor even during 5000h to see the Evolution.
This machine would have a maintenance log that also would measure the impact (wear of piston rings, valves ...)

Regarding pollution, ditto no quantified data.
"Look at the difference in filter color" ... Nuclear is white as snow and yet ...

Regarding consumption, ditto must be indicated the working conditions ...

And as this article specifies, all the official results are negative, therefore no need to boast about the gain in consumption: a less powerful engine consumes less

Here is an example of a professional comparison:

http://www.fat.admin.ch/f/veran/praes/2001/sl4ef.pdf

I'm willingly incisive, but it's because I still believe in it a little
0 x
zac

by zac » 04/03/07, 19:47

avogadro wrote:I interresse to Pantome by curiosity.

The day a standardized comparison (measurement protocol, benches certification, serious relationship) with the same machine will be published, professionals interreseront to Pantome.

Hi Portuguese friend

Mount a pantone on a tractor (I can give you all the necessary information) and do the tests.

After comes back to see us.

manufacturers have probably tested the figures for a long time; but they are not politically incorporated : Evil:

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
avogadro
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by avogadro » 05/03/07, 08:10

In fact, your pantome engine is simply an addition of water to the engine.

And that it works, very likely: it is known to the ancients.

However there is a downside, this addition of water which creates micro explosions against the walls of the cylinder head seriously affects the life of the engine.

This may have been applied on future disposable cars from China and Korea (<100000km)

I would love to try, but I need to find an engine (and an industrial diesel if possible, on which I have markings).
0 x
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by denis » 05/03/07, 10:17

hi, sorry to contradict you, but last saturday i saw the new kia a model guaranteed 7 years / 150km and another at 000 years km unlimited : Shock: , the salesperson told me that in America they were guaranteed for 10 years : Shock: , then the Aziatic disposable is just a legend !! I know several people who have French people with electronic breakdowns, the rear axle silenbloc has changed to 60km (laguna)
so for the disposable French go straight !!! without doing pollitics f bayrou's project is to promote repairable products, which would be the most economical.

to return to these superb kia, guaranteed as never seen, who knows a builder doing as well ??
I am not a shareholder : Lol:
0 x
White would not exist without the dark, but anyway!

http://maison-en-paille.blogspot.fr/
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by denis » 05/03/07, 10:19

kia : Arrow: Korea
0 x
White would not exist without the dark, but anyway!

http://maison-en-paille.blogspot.fr/