Econokit, yet a water doping kit for sale

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Econokit, still a water doping kit on sale

by Janic » 21/07/18, 18:03

you are pessimistic ... it's more
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Effet_placebo

You are right to emphasize this aspect. Indeed, the question was seen and reviewed some time ago or it appeared that the placebo effect was between 10 and 90% according to studies, individuals and pathologies. So individually and not as an average that means nothing.
If for the most numerous pathologies the effect is 10% (with the pif) and if for the most rare pathologies, the number is 90% (with the pif) that obviously can not give an average of 50% and therefore the number in relation to the total number will be closer to the floor than the ceiling and that studies are rather vague, as for vaccines, obviously.
Just a remark : " Placebo acts not only on subjective signs (pain, anxiety, depression, etc.), The author has never struck a hammer on the fingers or stuck them by a door. Nothing subjective that I know! In accordance with what he says afterwards, he should have written NON-MEASURABLE signs under the cover of devices that beep, beep, but not with our inner device that goes on, goes. : Cry: So, not so long ago, our medical bulb heads considered that a baby could not suffer and the operations were done in a hurry. And that goes on with the vaccines, again.
https://www.agoravox.fr/actualites/sant ... -ne-137003

Beyond that and to return to doping with water, there are dozens, even hundreds of experimenters, including me, who have verified the effectiveness of the system (which does not say that all systems have the same results, far from it), but it is bad and worse than ignorance to say the opposite.
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
grinchou
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by grinchou » 15/01/19, 20:44

-> Mikelmout:
if you still have this kit, I would be interested enough to make my own opinion about my old 307 Diesel.
From what I understand, with this kit, there is no cutting to do in the exhaust pipe, so it is easily removable no?
In addition, Econokit is in Saint Aunes (34), not far from where I live, so it will be easier to get answers "in person".
1 x
nikolaj
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by nikolaj » 23/01/19, 20:33

grinchou wrote:-> Mikelmout:
if you still have this kit, I would be interested enough to make my own opinion about my old 307 Diesel.
From what I understand, with this kit, there is no cutting to do in the exhaust pipe, so it is easily removable no?
In addition, Econokit is in Saint Aunes (34), not far from where I live, so it will be easier to get answers "in person".

hello, did you buy this kit? did you install it?
0 x
A mystery only perpetuates when there is refusal to study it (Georges Charpak?)
grinchou
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by grinchou » 24/01/19, 13:01

I have not received any response from MikelMout, but I am waiting for an answer from another dissatisfied user, by the way.

By cons, meanwhile, I exchanged with the author of this blog very interesting
http://leblogdedany8.over-blog.net/2017/09/kit-dopage-eau.html
who has successfully installed and used the Ecopra kit.

Then he made simplified clones for his other vehicles and has just added more info in his article,
following my basic benets questions (-:

In the end, the simplified version it uses seems very simple to manufacture and install.
2 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 22/10/19, 15:58

At autoplus test bench, maximum registered fuel gain 0,7%
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 22/10/19, 16:06

izentrop wrote:At autoplus test bench, maximum registered fuel gain 0,7%

No precision, nothing. Another empty thing ...
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
nikolaj
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by nikolaj » 23/10/19, 08:01

grinchou wrote:-> Mikelmout:

hello, look on this page:
https://www.facebook.com/palahniuk.nikolaj/
you will probably find very economical and reliable systems ...
0 x
A mystery only perpetuates when there is refusal to study it (Georges Charpak?)
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 23/10/19, 08:47

nikolaj wrote:A mystery only perpetuates when there is refusal to study it (Georges Charpak?)
Absolutely consume less-car / a-turbulator-vortex-saver-of-fuel-with-t2212-270.html # p352484
0 x
grinchou
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by grinchou » 24/10/19, 08:02

I actually saw this type of vortex turbulator on "LeblogDeDany8" and I bought an "F1Z" on AliExpress for less than 10 €, but I admit that I did not take the time to mount it on my 307 fuel oil.

In fact, I was looking for feedback on water doping, at least the well simplified system of dany: interesting results or excessive corrosion, etc ....

To note that the article of Dany evolves permanently, surely as and when questions to him.
I asked him questions, paragraphs appeared.
By re-browsing just now, I see new details that have appeared.
Well, it's getting a bit messy, but it's still interesting.
0 x

Go back to "Water injection in heat engines: information and explanations"