Econokit, yet a water doping kit for sale

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
Christophe

Re: Econokit, still a water doping kit on sale

by Christophe » 03/06/18, 13:03

Roooh the tease!

Yes free pub : Cheesy:
0 x
Mikelmut
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Mikelmut » 20/07/18, 16:02

I had an Econokit Kit installed on my 2001 Fiat Ducato motorhome (PSA 1.9 l engine) by an installer recommended by Econokit. I have done since 8000 km and I have seen no reduction in consumption, no improvement in low-end torque and, after technical inspection, no improvement in terms of pollution (1.23 against 1.21).
After two thousand test stations, I contacted Econokit who kicked in touch, saying he was not responsible for the installation and offering to pay back without trying to understand what was not working. After long and heavy mail exchanges, with photos in support, always the same refusal to understand why the kit did not give anything. I still have the kit on my hands and have never been reimbursed. I think the company knows that its kit gives nothing and continues to sell it with an advertisement that seems so false to me. I regret bad faith reactions like claiming that my CC originally consumed more than 14 l cents .... Absurd and unfounded. Econokit is therefore to be avoided because expensive for what it is (sordid material), ineffective and people of bad faith.
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 20/07/18, 20:08

This kind of system, you have to believe it very hard for it to work. : Mrgreen:

This is also where we see that approvals are used for something.
0 x
al dente
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by al dente » 20/07/18, 21:42

hello i would like to bring my testimonial regarding econokit kit, i installed it on 4 * 4 huyndai galloper 2.5 td with intercolence power of 99 ch, 2000 year.
This is the second refueling that I do: for the first 99.36 liters consumed, 1082 km traveled it is a conso 9.18l.
The second 89.48 liters consumed, 1014 km traveled, conso 8.82 l.
Before I consumed between 9.5l and 9.8l.
I want to say that I am not representative I simply wanted to try the system to get an idea by myself.
For the first refueling I made 450 km highway with a trailer.
Here is my testimony to you to make your idea
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 20/07/18, 23:17

izentrop wrote:This kind of system, you have to believe it very hard for it to work. : Mrgreen:

First done tes own experiences before making this kind of sentences ...

izentrop wrote:This is also where we see that approvals are used for something.

"Approvals" or consumer measures that hold up, double blind etc ...
Effectively, this would prevent some whimsical ads ... in 2 meaning.
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 21/07/18, 08:24

Hello,
Flytox wrote: or conso measures that hold the road, double-blind etc ...
My sentence comes from the fact that I have never met a reliable enough testimony to convince me, technically the principle of same And the reaction of the salesman speaks volumes. : Mrgreen:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 21/07/18, 09:34

Hello,
Flytox wrote:
or conso measures that hold the road, double-blind etc ...

followed by "Indeed, that would prevent some fancy announcements ... in the 2 sense." You forgot?
My sentence comes from the fact that I have never met a reliable enough testimony to convince me, technically the principle of even
Flitox is right, him. It is in practice, you in pseudo-intellectual abstractions.
You say you did not meet anyone who ...? it is still necessary to address the good people, those who have really experienced, not to zigotos who know nothing about it.
In medicine, when one experiences a drug it is not the theory that prevails, but the results obtained in the field, in full scale. And the results are always shared, successes, failures and then an abstract statistic is established.
The experimenters opposed to the theorists will always have reasons for them and that is what the labs .... honest!
Now you spit in your little pognes and you put your hands in grease instead of chatting in the void. If it does not work for you, at least you will have an opinion on the concrete and if it works hope that you will have the honesty to recognize it (even if it is believing in the miracle) : Shock:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
thibr
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by thibr » 21/07/18, 16:21

it's like medicine has a placebo effect ...
to bring down the conso just a more economical driving : Mrgreen:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 21/07/18, 16:30

it's like medicine has a placebo effect ...
that works for 10% maximum
to bring down the conso just a more economical driving : Mrgreen:
Exactly, we must already begin with a stabilized economic conduct and if there is further improvement ... it comes from one of these doping with water.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
thibr
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by thibr » 21/07/18, 17:11

you are pessimistic ... it's more : Wink:
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Effet_placebo

Efficiency

Placebo has proven efficacy in healthy subjects, with an average of patients experiencing any effect from 15 to 30% according to studies. According to Jean-Marie Besson, director of the Inserm's unit of neurobiology of pain, "the placebo effect represents on average 30% of the reactions observed in pain studies, and sometimes more than 50%". It could reach 60-70% in migraines or depressions. The condition of some patients with conditions deemed "incurable" is sometimes objectively improved.

The placebo acts not only on subjective signs (pain, anxiety, depression, etc.), but also on measurable clinical signs (heart rate, blood pressure) and biological signs (blood ionogram, cortisolemia, leukocyte count).

The effect of an active drug has a placebo effect, for example, if the patient feels a drop in pain while the substance ingested is not yet active.

The placebo effect may work when the patient is informed that he is taking a placebo. Nevertheless, greater effects are observed when patients are not informed about the use of a placebo.
0 x

Go back to "Water injection in heat engines: information and explanations"