Econokit, yet a water doping kit for sale

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
Flytox

Re: Econokit, still a water doping kit on sale

by Flytox » 23/11/17, 22:53

nikolaj wrote:
Flytox wrote:
Hello to you, I experienced a cyclone air (WITH) exhaust outlet, and this helps to evacuate more quickly exhaust, as with a vacuum cleaner (dyson or other), so extract these gases faster, it's having cleaner ducts, with more air volume passing through ...

Always affirmations without any proof ... and the Dyson vacuum cleaner is made to centrifuge dust and not to "extract these gases faster" ... : roll:

then experiment with that I-Even, or with mechanics or various engineers ... there then tu auras tes results, tes evidence ...

Tu announcements of improvements that tu are supposed to have found but without giving tes evidence. When I do tests, I document as much as possible and be very careful about the results when the measurements are "soft". (amount of variations in results lower or close to dispersions / measurement errors). I don't need to do all the experiments by myself to think that a result is interesting / holds up / is credible.

A mystery is perpetuated only when there is a refusal to study it ... to test it ...

Or when one takes one's desires for reality ....
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
burnlife
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by burnlife » 24/11/17, 20:40

Hello,
First of all, I myself am enormously documented on the subject, thinking to save money and for an ecological purpose.

HHO heat engine systems are a pure and simple scam for standard cars. Only very large cylinders (minimum engine 4.5 L and developing at least 250 horsepower) can have a small gain by cooling, so the consumption.

For starters, the principle of this invention dates from 1865. It was used on large-power engines during the Second World War to cool the engine, not to lower the consumption.

The vaporization of water is extremely energy-intensive (it is also the induced cooling effect that is used to control the fumes of fires) - if the water vapor has a great kinetic energy, it is that it has been transmitted to him.
“Scientifically and concerning a possible electrolysis process, the process consists in recovering from combustion the energy injected during electrolysis less the efficiency of the latter and less the efficiency of the alternator. Like the energy of the battery is not free, but produced by an alternator itself connected to the engine and consuming energy, “the snake bites its tail.” This “invention” is therefore a hoax. It is based on the very frequent ignorance due to the fact that a car's electricity is not free but rather the result of the costly conversion of the chemical energy of combustion into mechanical energy and then into electrical energy. is not felt but very real. " (Cf.wikipedia)

In addition, the creation of HHO is produced by oxidation of iron (the plates that is in the electrolyte). Which implies their disintegration in time. How much does the kit cost and how long is it effective?

In addition, the mixture of water and liquid nitrogen (produced by the combustion of fuel) produces what is commonly called nitric acid. So in the more or less long term, it abîmes necessarily the combustion chambers (cylinders).

Now here are the advantages and disadvantages of these HHO systems: Cf.Wikipedia.

The generally noted benefits of water injection are:

lowering the engine operating temperature (which is why this type of device is used on powerful engines),
use as a charge to change the type of fuel without changing the engine (gasoline to methanol for example),
less fuel consumption (at the cost of a net loss of return),
less polluting per kilometer (due to lower fuel consumption);

The inconvenients :

decrease in engine efficiency (reduction of engine temperature),
reduction of the rated power of the engine (loss of efficiency + lower fuel flow),
need to ship a water tank,
renders inoperative the current catalytic converters,
cost of producing a high pure methanol (compared to gasoline or diesel to compensate for the nominal power reduction),
more polluting to the liter of fuel (because of the loss of yield).
risk of creation of nitric acid (by mixing water and nitrogen oxide produced by fuel combustion) which damages the combustion chamber.
As a result, this technique was only used to a limited extent in particular situations.

Here is,
I hope this little summary will enlighten you on these systems. And will help you make your choice.

cordially
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/11/17, 20:52

HHO is not a water injection, it is a homeopathic injection of Hydrogen ... I insist on the homeopathic amount ... See this topic:
HHO Kit Reviews

Some garages now offer a cleaning with hydrogen, a little less homeopathic and which can de-scale part of the engine

In the 80 years some garage owners did the same ... with water ...
0 x
burnlife
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: Re:

by burnlife » 24/11/17, 21:07

nikolaj wrote:
Flytox wrote:
nikolaj wrote:hello, associated with the system of cyclones-vortex-valves-with, and éconokits-écopora-etc ... are they an optimization of all these common and individual efforts?
See https://www.google.fr/search?q=cyclone+ ... e&ie=UTF-8

When you mix a lot of modif, it's almost impossible to say who does what, improve what (especially with amateur means) ..... or ruin the performance and conso .... between the interactions of various modifs etc ...
Regarding the "vortex" on the exhaust outlet, I do not understand "Italian?", But I'm sure it's bullshit which we can only expect problems including an increase in consumption, a decrease in horsepower, engine heat / longevity problems, and if bouzin is catalyzed, it will help it pollute even more .....

Hello to you, I experienced a cyclone air (WITH) exhaust outlet, and this helps to evacuate more quickly exhaust, as with a vacuum cleaner (dyson or other), so extract these gases faster, it's having cleaner ducts, with more air volume passing through ...

Hello
The vortex systems are used in admission not out. They use the principle of the fixed turbine. when an element (gas or liquid) is impelled in rotation, it tends to have less friction on the walls and is concentrated in the center of the tube, so it reaches a higher speed. it's like a gun, the bullet thrown into a rifled barrel will have better penetration into the air and will go faster as well as a more linear trajectory.

Exhaust outlet it is useless since the air has already passed through the bodies of the vehicle. The only solution to evacuate the exhaust more quickly is to change the diameter of the entire line and if necessary, with a very well filled wallet, have a line coated with ceramic internally, there is almost more friction effect.

Here is.
0 x
burnlife
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by burnlife » 24/11/17, 21:43

Christophe wrote:HHO is not a water injection, it is a homeopathic injection of Hydrogen ... I insist on the homeopathic amount ... See this topic:
HHO Kit Reviews

Some garages now offer a cleaning with hydrogen, a little less homeopathic and which can de-scale part of the engine

In the 80 years some garage owners did the same ... with water ...

Indeed, but to fill the actual combustion in the cylinder, the hydrogen supply must be of the order of> 1% - <2% of the capacity of the cylinders not above the risk of overheating and engine breakage, not below in view of the energy input required to produce it. Current devices on the market only provide 0,05% of the cylinder capacity at best, which will hardly affect the combustion, but will force the alternator to provide more power, so the engine will lose efficiency. To understand it is very simple. drive 100 km without the air conditioning (which pumps on the alternator), then drive 100 km with the air conditioning, resulting in excess consumption of 1 to 2 l at 100 depending on the type of driving. It's the same with a hydro cell. it requires 3 times more energy than it produces. And as I said previously the electricity of a car is not free ...

As for the cleaning with hydrogen, all garages have a small clause that says clearly, that they can not be held responsible for the deterioration of the engine in view of its seniority and maintenance. In fact, the cleaning only lasts a few minutes, during these minutes the engine rises to an extreme temperature that burns the particles. The problem is that the interest of cleaning the engine is that it is dirty, so it is already a little worn the older the engine is more fragile. the more fragile it is, the less resistant it is to very high temperature.

After I have two friends who have done and are very satisfied. But other people were less fortunate and ended up with deteriorated engine ....
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/11/17, 22:05

Where does the optimal 2 1 H2 figure come from? Do you have a more precise study?

And can you tell us more about engine damage?

Another topic on HHO: eat-less car / kit hho-motor-al-enriched water-t5910.html

There is more of 700 HHO occurrences on forums

ps: yes I think like you about the alternator (this has been said many times in the HHO topics of the forum) ... which does not mean that the H2 can not derate an engine ...
0 x
Flytox

Re: Re:

by Flytox » 24/11/17, 22:47

Hello burnlife, welcome.

burnlife wrote:The vortex systems are used in admission not out. They use the principle of the fixed turbine. when an element (gas or liquid) is impelled in rotation, it tends to have less friction on the walls and is concentrated in the center of the tube, so it reaches a higher speed. it's like a gun, the bullet thrown into a rifled barrel will have better penetration into the air and will go faster as well as a more linear trajectory.

You will have a concrete example of this, in all the combustion engine intake ducts that I have seen, this "principle" is not used (in aviation engines either). Would we do without a solution that would limit losses?

For the firearm, I had retained the explanation that the ball is turned on itself (gyroscopic effect) so that it remains the pointed part forward, remains in a favorable aerodynamic configuration, so that it can go further.

Exhaust outlet it is useless since the air has already passed through the bodies of the vehicle. The only solution to evacuate the exhaust more quickly is to change the diameter of the entire line and if necessary, with a very well filled wallet, have a line coated with ceramic internally, there is almost more friction effect.

The internal diameter of the exhaust also affects performance and in particular the maximum torque speed. It is not at all sure that "freeing" (less braking) the exhaust gives the best compromise overall of the power / torque curve. We quickly lost at the bottom what we gained at the top. Since in "economy" driving we are rather at the bottom, we might as well preserve the bottom ...
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/11/17, 00:25

This feels the division of subject ... there are too many mixtures between hydrogen, water injection, vortex ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/06/18, 16:17

0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 01/06/18, 17:47

It's the fifteen minutes of advertising?
0 x

Go back to "Water injection in heat engines: information and explanations"