Econokit, yet a water doping kit for sale

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 21/04/15, 23:48

Hold the road, that's what we ask. When to scientific evidence, we always wait :| ...
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 22/04/15, 08:02

izentrop hello
Hold the road, that's what we ask. When to scientific evidence, we always wait
It is necessary to distinguish the experimentation which does not need other proofs that the observed reality and the technical control of the parameters of any system.
0 x
freestyle
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by freestyle » 12/05/15, 22:41

Thank you for your welcome Flytox. Here is an article that gives a feedback from a transportation company I know who installed this system: http://www.latribune.fr/regions/langued ... rants.html

Too bad we can not find a comparison on the internet of different brands of gilliers pantones. I had on the phone the distributor of ECOPRA which is rather reassuring. According to him it saves 15% of fuels mini So even if we go on 10% me, it goes me! But who says to me that his system that listens 750E is better than the system Ecopra which costs 150E ??? What to do??

Flytox you wrote that there are settings to do with these systems to optimize the conso. But no manufacturer speaks about it ...

I do my average consumption since 25 003 km exactly so far. So if I install a Pantone gillier my comparison will be reliable! Knowing that from one full on the other, my conso can oscillate more than a liter depending on the context (weather, type of road, journey time etc)

So voili voilou, I'm always a taker feedback on these systems :?
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 12/05/15, 23:39

freestyle wrote: Here is an article that gives a feedback from a transportation company I know who installed this system: http://www.latribune.fr/regions/langued ... rants.html

Econokit in Invented ...... ???? or copied what we experienced and published moult Pantonistes on the net and Econologie : Mrgreen:

Too bad we can not find a comparison on the internet of different brands of gilliers pantones. I had on the phone the distributor of ECOPRA which is rather reassuring. According to him it saves 15% of fuels mini So even if we go on 10% me, it goes me! But who says to me that his system that listens 750E is better than the system Ecopra which costs 150E ??? What to do??

If you have mechanical skills, what to tinker and time to devote, you can perfectly make your Gillier Pantone ....

Flytox you wrote that there are settings to do with these systems to optimize the conso. But no manufacturer speaks about it ...

Kit sellers sell you a system that is supposed to fit on virtually any kind of engine. From the small city to the Hummer etc .... To connect the various elements between them (bubbler / intake / reactor / exhaust etc ...) the lengths of pipe can be quite different between small and large engines and depending on the available space around these various organs.

My experience says that what circulates in the pipes (gas, air, vapor, water droplets, exhaust gases, mixture of all the above elements etc ...) moves (condensation / evaporation) in a considerable way in quantity, quality and temperature when the length of the pipes changes. I don't believe for a second that any length of pipe can work well in all cases. Especially for "long" pipes between the water / steam "heating" zone and the inlet.

I do my average consumption since 25 003 km exactly so far. So if I install a Pantone gillier my comparison will be reliable! Knowing that one full on the other, my conso can oscillate more than a liter depending on the context (weather, type of road, duration of trips etc.)

More than a liter ... that seems a lot. On my R19, the fuel consumption variation is around 0.3 liters / 100km. If your engine use is very variable, you will have a lot of trouble locating who is responsible for a different consumption (road, driving or modification of the Gillier Pantone). To get out of this, you can take a "typical" trip but with a minimum of km, to look at comparable things.
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Flytox

by Flytox » 13/05/15, 22:53

angelosa wrote:this dates from 40 years so no pictures! Here I simply inserted into the intake hose a carburetor of the same diameter, there was no turbo or electronics. I left the original jet and as the result was obvious from slow motion twice I did not feel the need to retouch anything if it is the idle that I was able to lower again more as the engine turned rounder.

Whenever there was a problem of water mixed with gasoline in my various vehicles (cyclo 2 time, cars 4L and R5) each time, there was failure .... dry. The carburetor jets get clogged with water (viscosity / capillarity problem) and this is the dry tip. To increase the phenomenon, the water being denser than the fuel, the float floats more and the tank level is set lower than usual and increases the need for depression so that the jets can spit.

All this to say that I have a big doubt that you could consume 7 liters at 100 km through this circuit for years. The carb is not at all made to manage water (huge corrosion that disrupts / mouth all), I think rather the overflow tank that ends up dripping ... almost everything on the ground in operation.

If your slow motion, this is what happens when you change the depression with an obstacle (your fuel) in the intake duct.
If you had the clear impression that it worked better, it is certainly that the fleet flew from time to time in the intake duct and cleaned the high engine which has found a little youth.

I removed the cooling radiator that I replaced with a tube to leave the coolant all the same.

Completely incompatible statement with "The car has been in service for many years". : Mrgreen:

I was able to measure only consumptions, the power gain was obvious since the car peaked before 120km / h with a lot of momentum and after I could go to max 180 with the acceleration of a gasoline.

She must have been in a very bad condition (seriously dirty) at the start of your car!
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

nikolaj
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re:

by nikolaj » 08/10/17, 19:03

Cuicui wrote:
Christophe wrote:On consumption, urban use in a city without elevation (or except to ride like a keke) with a car 70 cv or more it will give nothing (or very little) ...

If this is the case for all water doping systems, as much invest in what is simpler and cheaper. Despite the lack of feedback, I think I start hoping some small results in pollution and engine flexibility (I find the TD of the ZX a little rough).
I live in the backcountry and do not travel much urban. But I usually ride the economy (on average 5,1 l / 100 km)

hello, associated with the system of cyclones-vortex-valves-with, and éconokits-écopora-etc ... are they an optimization of all these common and individual efforts?
See https://www.google.fr/search?q=cyclone+ ... e&ie=UTF-8
0 x
A mystery only perpetuates when there is refusal to study it (Georges Charpak?)
Flytox

Re: Re:

by Flytox » 08/10/17, 23:10

nikolaj wrote:hello, associated with the system of cyclones-vortex-valves-with, and éconokits-écopora-etc ... are they an optimization of all these common and individual efforts?

When you mix a lot of modif, it's almost impossible to say who does what, improve what (especially with amateur means) ..... or ruin the performance and conso .... between the interactions of various modifs etc ...
Regarding the "vortex" on the exhaust outlet, I do not understand "Italian?", But I'm sure it's bullshit which we can only expect problems including an increase in consumption, a decrease in horsepower, engine heat / longevity problems, and if bouzin is catalyzed, it will help it pollute even more .....
1 x

[Eugène Ionesco]

nikolaj
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: Re:

by nikolaj » 21/11/17, 05:45

Flytox wrote:
nikolaj wrote:hello, associated with the system of cyclones-vortex-valves-with, and éconokits-écopora-etc ... are they an optimization of all these common and individual efforts?

When you mix a lot of modif, it's almost impossible to say who does what, improve what (especially with amateur means) ..... or ruin the performance and conso .... between the interactions of various modifs etc ...
Regarding the "vortex" on the exhaust outlet, I do not understand "Italian?", But I'm sure it's bullshit which we can only expect problems including an increase in consumption, a decrease in horsepower, engine heat / longevity problems, and if bouzin is catalyzed, it will help it pollute even more .....

Hello to you, I experienced a cyclone air (WITH) exhaust outlet, and this helps to evacuate more quickly exhaust, as with a vacuum cleaner (dyson or other), so extract these gases faster, it's having cleaner ducts, with more air volume passing through ...
0 x
Flytox

Re: Econokit, still a water doping kit on sale

by Flytox » 21/11/17, 23:33

Hello to you, I experienced a cyclone air (WITH) exhaust outlet, and this helps to evacuate more quickly exhaust, as with a vacuum cleaner (dyson or other), so extract these gases faster, it's having cleaner ducts, with more air volume passing through ...

Always affirmations without any proof ... and the Dyson vacuum cleaner is made to centrifuge dust and not to "extract these gases faster" ... : roll:
0 x

[Eugène Ionesco]

nikolaj
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: Econokit, still a water doping kit on sale

by nikolaj » 23/11/17, 20:13

Flytox wrote:

Always affirmations without any proof ... and the Dyson vacuum cleaner is made to centrifuge dust and not to "extract these gases faster" ... : roll:

then experiment it yourself, or with various mechanics or engineers ... then you will have your results, your proofs ... A mystery only perpetuates when there is refusal to study it ... 'experience...
0 x

Go back to "Water injection in heat engines: information and explanations"