Econokit, yet a water doping kit for sale

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 13/05/13, 07:26

No.
I just passed the CT of the 305 without the econokit.
I'm going up this week with the water reserve in the cabin.
It will be easier to switch to the fogger
(which currently perfumes the living room).
0 x
pauline82
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by pauline82 » 14/05/13, 10:09

I look forward to your feedback :D
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/03/14, 11:50

Beautiful presentation and well-established marketing at econokit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQgJEptSJcg

Thanks Gildas: https://www.econologie.com/forums/post270990.html#270990
0 x
angelosa
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

seas trials

by angelosa » 25/04/14, 15:45

hello, i installed an ecopra kit and the first tests are negative. Many years ago, on a Mercedes 190D I only added a water-fed carburetor. I did not make any adjustments except later remove the radiator! Water consumption results equal to that of diesel oil about 7l / 100k but the power was doubled from the cold start to the point that I had the impression of breaking down when I ran out of water. Nothing else, no reactor, no heater, no bulb. Conclusion adding water to an older generation diesel, it works so adding water with a pantone system should bring something but I am intrigued by the little water used 0.5l compared to the 7l I used ? I did the same test on an engine transformed into gas supplied with water by the original fuel and I did not gain anything in power, at the time there was no question about pollution.
0 x
Flytox

Re: seas tests

by Flytox » 25/04/14, 18:02

Hello Angelosa, welcome to the club

angelosa wrote: Many years ago, on a Mercedes 190D I only added a water-fed carburetor.

Not very common as a montage, you can make us a diagram, put some photos ...

I did not make any adjustments except later remove the radiator!

The radiator of what, heating, cooling ....?

Water consumption results equal to that of gas oil about 7l / 100k but the power was doubled from the cold start to the point that I felt like I broke down when I ran out of water.

How did you measure your power? And you have not boiled anything? Have you done a lot of km?

but I am intrigued by the little water used 0.5l to compare to the 7l that I put? I did the same test on an engine transformed into gas supplied with water by the original fuel and I did not gain anything in power, ....

Again you can make us a diagram or put photos?
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
angelosa
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by angelosa » 26/04/14, 10:45

this dates from 40 years so no pictures! Here I simply inserted into the intake hose a carburetor of the same diameter, there was no turbo or electronics. I left the original jet and as the result was obvious from slow motion twice I did not feel the need to retouch anything if it is the idle that I was able to lower again more as the engine turned rounder.
I removed the cooling radiator that I replaced with a tube to leave the coolant all the same.
I could only measure the consumption, the power gain was obvious since the car leveled off at 120km / h before with a lot of momentum and afterwards I could go to maxi 180 with the acceleration of a petrol. I was young and looking for speed, so it's normal that my consumption hasn't changed! If we wanted to adjust the water flow with this system, we could put a T with a carburetor on one side and a butterfly on the other in order to adjust the richness of the air in water. The car worked for many years until the rust got the better of the chassis.
0 x
freestyle
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by freestyle » 21/04/15, 14:26

Hello everybody

I am all level on this forum and already thank the participants for the information found there.
I have been interested for 2/3 months in the Pantone gilliers system. I have read the 40 pages of this topic but I did not find a clear answer to my question:

today there are mainly 3 brands that sell this system (Ecopra, Econokit and Eco l'Eau). Rates range from single to double. And impossible to find comparisons or opinions on these products which seem at first sight comparable. Would some have an opinion on the question? FYI I have a Volvo V60 D3 163 CV. I seriously ask myself the question of installing this system, knowing that I am convinced of the efficiency in terms of pollution and consumption. In fact I have a client who is a transporter and who has put some on his vans and it works!

Thank you for your feedback !!
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 21/04/15, 17:23

Hello,
Ask your client what makes them say it works! Because if there is no comparison, you just have to wonder if it's not like sticking a plaster on a wooden leg :|
What is certain : http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moteur_Pan ... scroquerie
0 x
freestyle
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by freestyle » 21/04/15, 18:27

Thank you izendrop for your answer. This client is a transporter who has about ten Iveco / Renault Trafic type utility vehicles. He tested for 10 months and saw a drop in consumption; He then equipped all of his fleet. To tell you, he confirmed to me that it worked, but especially on the big engines which work in particular at high load. And that therefore on my V4 it will work but the gains will be limited. He therefore advises against installing this system on a recent light vehicle. But as I drive 60 km / year and will keep this vehicle up to around 40000 km, even if the gain is 300%, I tell myself that I will be a winner and in addition I will probably pollute less.
The meaning of my first message is not to relaunch the debate that exists on other subjects where some have quite virulent remarks !! But it's more to understand the differences between these different brands of pantone gilliers.
This client with whom I dealt with a case, is not the type to slam hundreds of euros here and there !! In any case the case with us so I think its purchase is reasoned.
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 21/04/15, 23:22

Hello freestyle, Welcome.

The link given by izentrop is old (2009), poorly documented when it does not contain nonsense. It's a hobby of izentrop to give this kind of crazy link every time when it comes to Pantone / Gillier Pantone ....

For the doc that holds water, there are plenty on Econo, especially those put by Christophe our OuaibMunster in the pages around:
GoogleSearch? q = pantone

freestyle wrote: He then equipped all of his fleet. To tell you, he confirmed to me that it worked, but especially on the big engines which work in particular at high load. And that therefore on my V60 it will work but the gains will be limited.

You can communicate / document these results on a fleet, it's super interesting.:P

The meaning of my first message is not to relaunch the debate that exists on other subjects where some have quite virulent remarks !! But it's more to understand the differences between these different brands of pantone gilliers.

As far as I know, the comparison of the different models sold has never been made, or at least published on the net, on a basis of comparison that holds up somewhat the road.

You will find here (at Econology) some evaluations of Econokit unfortunately not finalized and this certainly because of the fact that to make this system work (contrary to what the wiki link says), you still need good mechanical knowledge, some means of "DIY" and a lot of perseverance .... For the thing that works the first time without doing anything else .... chui more than skeptical. : Mrgreen:

On the other hand, if you embark on the Gillier Pantone adventure, you will find here Pantomists to try to help you in your approach by sharing their experience, advice etc ...
1 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132

Go back to "Water injection in heat engines: information and explanations"